XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Wow Certified. A lot to choose from, thank you.  Unfortunately, most all of it was gone withing a minute.  Not one code i tried worked.  Thank you, though.  Some good stuff to whomever lurked it.

All good was cleaning out all my old codes. Yeah they go fast on this site almost posted all on twitter. Thought they would actually get used here more.

Thanks i took the einsenberg car and the helicopter :/ the rest of codes were redeemed so fast

Last edited by a moderator:
Bf3 avatar suit
F3T7W-WP6GT-MGXV2-3X36P-43YYZ

Foam hand
3HQYX-GH3QV-YFMD9-7DK9M-YRQDZ
3HP4M-YFXPK-2VDMK-FGVK7-KTXTZ

Lego batman 2 dlc
PW6MJ-QCKM2-QQP9J-VD3KT-XF9KZ
273WC-PHMVT-D9RP7-VYG2D-RV6YZ
JMFQP-HV276-PCV9P-PG9JK-72GJZ
Thanks got one of the batman code

Finally the Xbox LIVE trials stop in here for a bit and a big drop happens....and i miss out. 

Glad some thanks were given to the dropper.

Damn you lurkers.....

Minecraft avatar

MWDYX-J8D7F-DPVHG-PJKXC-F4HRQ

GJP64-DG64C-BXMD7-JTFJR-P947G

48TPB-9MWHY-XDQMJ-HQQJ9-VC96T

[quote name="anotherkindofgeek" post="12112026" timestamp="1411401555"]48-Hour Free Xbox Live Gold Trial.
DW8TM-HRMTG-PQ7TH-3VMVX-GYG6M

I don't know if the code still works found it in old copy of GOW 1.[/quote]
Already used, thanks for the drop

nba avatar

88MR7-B4FQR-YM6TK-TGHW3-MQYVV

more likes, I will get more and post here ( sorry but they are usually avatar codes I can find )

[quote name="noobcake" post="12118454" timestamp="1411639907"]Do you need a trial code? I got a lot of extras.[/quote]i do..

To be fair, noobcake asked if "you" need a code.  That is like blood in the water... lol.  But yes, all the responses are tantamount to requests.  He was addressing just one person.  In the future, noobcake, you prolly should not ask such a question in the open but privately instead, lol.

To be fair, noobcake asked if "you" need a code. That is like blood in the water... lol. But yes, all the responses are tantamount to requests. He was addressing just one person. In the future, noobcake, you prolly should not ask such a question in the open but privately instead, lol.
Yeah, I learned my lesson there. People started to pm me asking for codes.

Edit: Don't pm me asking for a code.

I just fount a Doritos Mexico facebook app that gives you 2 days trials.

You have to get 3 x Xbox logo on it. 3 tries/hit a day/account. If you got the 3 XBOX, You'll have to answer a simple question, but have 3 answer options. Its from Mexico so you have to translate it with translete.google.com . Hit the right answer and you got the code.

New day new try! Good Luck!

The app: https://www.facebook.com/DoritosMX?sk=app_450974005045494

Minecraft avatar:

7JWG9-9CWHW-RYQ3H-HV273-WMH4B

P2J3H-8FCPQ-4PJQ8-8VYM8-RD343

BW834-GQBKP-YM6K4-RTJQ8-PT6WG

RH442-RXP7K-63M4Y-3DDQR-2JWRP

XMCD3-T7XPM-6HV3V-4XC6M-CCRYD

YT4B2-RKPWK-7GTY8-D6CXC-XCPD2

CW7JD-Q6KJT-42RQ2-DR88P-DM3YX

three more