XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

DOA code:

7HRFC-R7M4H-39R34-C7TQX-F9KQZ

MJ67J-QGCVQ-Y7KWP-XGRRC-TPPQZ

GVG4T-YQR4M-PTTVC-J3674-66B9R

QYGX8-PKTB9-QCC9K-P9X4M-MGFYJ

CPJ9X-RYGYW-C8BPX-TGDBC-MQ8VT

Evolve Big Alpha Code:

45836-48758-35657

Referral Code: My2KEvolveAlpha

Instructions from the email:

The Big Alpha will be available worldwide* first on Xbox One, beginning October 30 through November 2, 2014. Limited access will also be available on PlayStation®4 and PC** from October 31 to November 2, 2014. Players can register for a chance to participate in the alpha test starting today by visiting www.EvolveGame.com/BigAlpha and entering the code below. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Evolve Big Alpha Code:

45836-48758-35657

The Big Alpha will be available worldwide* first on Xbox One, beginning October 30 through November 2, 2014. Limited access will also be available on PlayStation®4 and PC** from October 31 to November 2, 2014. Players can register for a chance to participate in the alpha test starting today by visiting www.EvolveGame.com/BigAlpha and entering the code below.
I used this code, Thanks.

Evolve Big Alpha Code:

45836-48758-35657

The Big Alpha will be available worldwide* first on Xbox One, beginning October 30 through November 2, 2014. Limited access will also be available on PlayStation®4 and PC** from October 31 to November 2, 2014. Players can register for a chance to participate in the alpha test starting today by visiting www.EvolveGame.com/BigAlpha and entering the code below.
Used this too, Thanks bro :D

I think the code can be used multiple times

Alien Isolation Crew Expendable DLC

Xbox One

29PC6-P6736-7T6DR-V9VHF-WCF4Z

Xbox 360

G2FXG-RWG6G-Y7JCK-RGQD4-KGGHZ

G2FMF-V7PMC-X7DY3-G9K7Q-V4JGZ

G2FQQ-RC2KY-GRQYJ-2YFPH-7F4VZ

CoD MW2  Stimulus Pack PD7M7-RKKHK-32GW9-93W9W-MFTJZ

E3 Master Chief Armor Female 6TXDK-FQ4Q6-T777W-GB4R2-XWFF2

UNSC Shirt Female HXB84-KP3DG-MBVFX-QHR2P-P6RKF

Dammit, I really needed that MW2 code, and thought I got to it fast enough. Couldn't get it to work. Guess someone got it.

Thanks for the drop.

Haha same here! It says what the code is but when you proceed it gives an error. It doesn't say redeemed though. Microsoft error?
Yeah, ran into that too. When you try it on the console, it says invalid code.

They never will put those on sale when they do CoD DLC sales, and I'm not spending $14.99 each on DLC for a game this old, no matter how good.

[quote name=".HeadHunter." post="12165913" timestamp="1413516374"]I got 5 Nokia Windows Phone Longboard for your avatar.

First 5 people to Like and Quote gets it.[/quote]
Quoted and liked, can i has too??? :)

(sorry this is in all caps, easier to type the codes)

3 DAY

V7GMP-73J77-9WPH4-7H8K6-9W9MP 

GHOST RECON: FUTURE SOLDIER UPLAY PASSPORT

7CFxF-WHYGT-QJGHM-Q4xxJ-RV6KZ

INJUSTICE NEW 52 CHARACTER SKINS

R43DR-347W4-G4KMQ-DKG7D-M3WMZ 

*updated* in case they remain

I spent 30 mins working out the possible combos but was beaten to it
Could someone private message me a code PLZ I BEG I'm so desperate AMD I don't care how long it takes

I spent 30 mins working out the possible combos but was beaten to it
Could someone private message me a code PLZ I BEG I'm so desperate AMD I don't care how long it takes
Enjoy your 1 week silence for begging in multiple threads. If I catch you making another account to avoid your silence, all your accounts will be permanently ban.

PS4

30 Day Playstation Plus Trial:

ARA3-DKNJ-TQGR

Hell if I know what this code is for:

THFC-4QNN-PNG5

The Evil Within: The Fighting Chance Pack

34J9-DMNF-MNGE

9H48-D5NT-653N

Well damn this is an xbox thread isn't it. 

Well after a "backbreaking, life changing search" it seems I can't locate a PS4 thread so I'm just gonna leave this riiiiiiight here....

Was there or is there some other way to get the vanguard armory code besides from a pre-order? We weren't able to afford it (just rentals for now) and so obviously didn't get it. I Googled it and couldn't find anything.

bread's done
Back