XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Metal Gear Solid V Xbox 360 Day One codes

Ballistic Shield: jmrxcr7kcmch3pp2trctkydrz

cardboard box: r7mgh2yf73t3xkwx93qkthhdz

snake costumer fatigues: jxkpcxwcjdtf7g67c9gkjd3wz

MGO XP boost: dkjktft2cdt7p3rt2rqt93pxz

Adam-ska Special: kypxwm2mcpp3gdj9c7yt7jdtz

3 copies of Arkham Knight's Harley Quinn Story Pack:

FHHX6-VKVQX-VTMX9-9KW39-R79TZ

PMPCQ-JDTR7-KD2XM-CJQHR-6QDPZ

XCTF2-9CQTC-DYR6J-C7QK9-9RD6Z

Assassin's Creed Unity Chemical Revolution Mission:

3YXPP-DJ6XM-TWDYP-TXJ2T-CVTMZ

Took XCTF2-9CQTC-DYR6J-C7QK9-9RD6Z and Assassin's Creed Unity Chemical Revolution Mission:
3YXPP-DJ6XM-TWDYP-TXJ2T-CVTMZ thanks for the drop.

Overwatch Open Beta

With this token, you can download and play the Open Beta on May 3… two days sooner than everyone else.

Choose your hero from a cast of 21 characters, and join the fight for the future. Trust us, you've never played a first-person, team-based shooter like this before.
Here's your Open Beta early access code:
4K7F6-3P97D-DHQVC-2JCYX-DWTGZ

Overwatch Open Beta

With this token, you can download and play the Open Beta on May 3… two days sooner than everyone else.

Choose your hero from a cast of 21 characters, and join the fight for the future. Trust us, you've never played a first-person, team-based shooter like this before.
Here's your Open Beta early access code:
4K7F6-3P97D-DHQVC-2JCYX-DWTGZ
lurked

I had one of these but I guess it expired and couldn't be redeemed.
They have no expiration from what I can tell. I never tried mine since I didn't need it (already bought the DLC's back in 2010 just decided to rebuy the game at BB the other day) but since it has no indication of an expiration date and they're still printing copies of the game that include it, I figured it's still good.

ok folks i have a full game download of just cause 2 for 360 but plays on the one. first to quote me that has been a member for at least 3 years or more gets it.

Who wants to earn $1 in the Xbox Live Rewards program? Gold status required for "Refer friends, earn Rewards", PM

Last edited by a moderator:
VFP6F-HF6F6-9X7FR-?GM4Y-CG4FZ

Guess the number.

-edit

Looks like it's used now

Last edited by a moderator:
I got some Xbox Live Gold Trials that I took out of my games and I'm gonna post them here. (Because I couldn't stack them on my membership lol)

2 Day Trial: 4C97Q-62CPR-DHXWJ-M69MG-FHM6K

2 Day Trial: BKMJ8-RBTRX-68M4T-RKVW7-DQJDH

2 Day Trial: V6KNJ-F2HX8-DB387-QKWY7-MBG74

14 Day Trial: H2XYF-HHF6J-P3QGD-9QCRX-9R9PV

I got some Xbox Live Gold Trials that I took out of my games and I'm gonna post them here. (Because I couldn't stack them on my membership lol)

2 Day Trial: 4C97Q-62CPR-DHXWJ-M69MG-FHM6K

2 Day Trial: BKMJ8-RBTRX-68M4T-RKVW7-DQJDH

2 Day Trial: V6KNJ-F2HX8-DB387-QKWY7-MBG74

14 Day Trial: H2XYF-HHF6J-P3QGD-9QCRX-9R9PV
Very kind of you Thiah! I grabbed the 14 day code.

bread's done
Back