XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

The code doesn't seem to work. I get "You have reached the maximum number of entries for this code." error. Maybe they somehow patched it?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Sorry. I read that post I quoted and assume they can be used for multiple uses. I guess they fixed it, or it was only a one time use this whole time.

After I found out the codes in the back of the package could be used multiple times, I wanted to share.

Sorry. I read that post I quoted and assume they can be used for multiple uses. I guess they fixed it, or it was only a one time use this whole time.

After I found out the codes in the back of the package could be used multiple times, I wanted to share.
Thanks it worked for me just did it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also worked for me!

Congratulations!

You earned a Zombie JD*.

TO REDEEM CODE ONLINE:

REDEMPTION CODE:
MY-CODE-THANKS-BLINKING-PIXELS
Each redemption code may be used only once.

Dang. I even tried on a different browser. This time, I got a different error message:

"The code you entered is either invalid or has already been used. If your code has dashes, please ensure you are including those when entering your code."

lol

thanks a lot bro. got zombie lancer...

Dang. I even tried on a different browser. This time, I got a different error message:

"The code you entered is either invalid or has already been used. If your code has dashes, please ensure you are including those when entering your code."

lol
That sucks. I made sure everyone got a code. I'm assuming that each code can be used 3 times. I used them so that means there are six uses left in total. And from the looks of it, everyone but you got something.

No biggies man. Maybe I didn't get a code because I'm not from US and A?
That sucks. At least the code did not go to waste.

I don't know the limit so I'm going to call it. Each code was used 3 times. If can be used more than 3 times then tell me so I can send more out. I'm not sure what you'll get though.

This isn't so much a code, just raising awareness.

You can get Lost Odyssey for free from now til Dec 31st.

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Lost-Odyssey/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d5307fa

When this came out I wasn't into JRPGs, but now that I've seen the light (thanks Persona 3 FES) I downloaded this. Not sure when I'll play it though, Uncharted Survival just came out.
Lost Odyssey is one of my personal Top 10 Games of All Time. Sooo gooooood.

Ok fellas I have a 14 day Xbox live trail up for grabs

LIKE this post and I'll choose a winner (using random.org) sometime later tonight

Edit: thanks to user dagolara it is now 2 - 14 day trails so we shall have 2 winners

Last edited by a moderator:
Gear Pack 5+

• Card 1: BOUNTY = 555 XP
  • Card 2: BOUNTY = 2000 XP
  • Card 3: BOUNTY = 2500 XP
*KRHF-R4**9-3RF39-DH3QG-J**VZ

* "What's in the box?"

KJ23V-TY*H*-D6*Y*-H6D7V-T2K3Z

* What Fozzie Bear says after a joke " *ak*a *ak*a "

Does anyone still need Gears of War 1 or 3? Never could find the best time to ask but codes still work. Also thanks again to Bloomy and MrshllJcb for helping me before.

Edit: Both gone. 

Ok fellas I have a 14 day Xbox live trail up for grabs
LIKE this post and I'll choose a winner (using random.org) sometime later tomorrow
Edit: thanks to user dagolara it is now 2 - 14 day trails so we shall have 2 winners

Andddddd I totally fell asleep in my lazy boy chair last night ....... Forgot all about this

There are actually 3 winners now thanks to user themortalplague for PMing me a 7 day Xbox live trial

And the winners are...........*Drum roll*

1. The Dark Enforcer
2. Sunasun
3. Kreepn

Congrats fellas PMing you now (except sunasun..... You'll have to wait on dagolara as I didn't actually get the code from him)

Gear Pack 5+

• Card 1: BOUNTY = 555 XP
  • Card 2: BOUNTY = 2000 XP
  • Card 3: BOUNTY = 2500 XP
XDG*V-T4HJM-H2FRK-HQT4J-*VRTZ

* What a ballerina wears.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Day One DLC:

VANOVU-266-VUFEZO-227

BEXOYO-766-VUCUXU-007

You have o sign up for a Square Enix membership and then enter the code on the website.  You'll then receive the code to enter into Xbox Live.

Every code mickey posted has been taken.
Thought I was early enough to snag just cause but was dead wrong

Thanks anyway for the really nice drops

attachicon.gif
20161218_143245.jpg
I tried them all but they must've been lurked. Thanks for posting though O:)

bread's done
Back