XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

These are really old avatar codes, but they should still work.

Rage T shirt

V4Y3V-G67H4-QM6QX-4TXHY-7HFJZ

Foam Hand

FY6HM-7X34H-PYP4X-PK4YR-KJM6Z

Female Darksiders shirt

MGJH7-C6XRT-Y4Q4Y-F3T7K-TP2KZ

2-Day XBL Gold Pass: HRJTP-TRDWX-9XXXP-RF4M36-FDH94

Appears to still be good, so have at it.
Nailed it! Thanks a lot. Just needed to remove the F from the set with 1 too many digits. Took a lot of thought but I got it. I thought it best to problem solve in that spot before not bothering at all..... Cheers. I appreciate the puzzle, intentional or not.

It's 26 digit numbers, but should be just 25...
Nailed it! Thanks a lot. Just needed to remove the F from the set with 1 too many digits. Took a lot of thought but I got it. I thought it best to problem solve in that spot before not bothering at all..... Cheers. I appreciate the puzzle, intentional or not.
Oh, whoops. It was not intentional, I just suck at typing. :p

Mine says

Something went wrong.
Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while.Close
XBOS1004
c5c91845-2031-4c97-bde6-cafa798e3f84
2017/02/10 - 03:23:53 UTC
Guessing that means it wasn't activated.
Yeah, when you enter the code directly on the console it says the prepaid card was not activated at retailer

Gears of War 2 Download
QXGN6-YXTMB-DYQRG-3MG8F-7H6BR

Gears of War 3 Download
GWCTV-NRVCR-WTT4W-DKDB2-JB4FF

Gears of War: Judgement Download
6G3N3-MVWY8-4TRMF-V82FV-RGCMR

Give these a try. They came with Gears of War 4 and supposedly they were to expire according to some users on this site but I just redeemed the Gears of War 1 code so these should be good to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gears of War 2 Download

Gears of War 3 Download

Give these a try. They came with Gears of War 4 and supposedly they were to expire according to some users on this site but I just redeemed the Gears of War 1 code so these should be good to go.

Thank you, I don't need them but I confirm GoW 3 still available ;)

Gears of War 2 Download

Gears of War 3 Download

I grabbed 3 thank you sir.

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

Not a code, I know, but consider it just as good.  

FREE TO PLAY WEEKEND

PSA: 

Xbox Live multiplayer access free for all without a gold subscription this weekend. STARTS NOW!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Posted 16 February 2017 - 11:58 AM

FREE TO PLAY WEEKEND

What is? Are you referring to the Xbox Live Gold free weekend?

Posted 16 February 2017 - 11:58 AM

FREE TO PLAY WEEKEND

What is? Are you referring to the Xbox Live Gold free weekend?
I'm no too sure what you are using to view my message, based on the structure of what you copied and pasted it looks pretty cryptic and messed up compared to what I actually posted. Let me copy and paste my message for you, maybe it will be easier to read.

"Not a code, I know, but consider it just as good.

FREE TO PLAY WEEKEND

PSA:

Xbox Live multiplayer access free for all without a gold subscription this weekend. STARTS NOW!!"

Clearly says FREE TO PLAY WEEKEND with the PSA below it. Hopefully that clears up what you already know.

I'm no too sure what you are using to view my message, based on the structure of what you copied and pasted it looks pretty cryptic and messed up compared to what I actually posted. Let me copy and paste my message for you, maybe it will be easier to read.

"Not a code, I know, but consider it just as good.

FREE TO PLAY WEEKEND

PSA:

Xbox Live multiplayer access free for all without a gold subscription this weekend. STARTS NOW!!"

Clearly says FREE TO PLAY WEEKEND with the PSA below it. Hopefully that clears up what you already know.
Clearly you don't need to be a dick. Instead of ragging on my "noob" quotying skills on the forum, you could have just answered the question.

Clearly you don't need to be a dick. Instead of ragging on my "noob" quotying skills on the forum, you could have just answered the question.
Clearly a bit of miss communication between messages here. I wasn't trying to be anything less than helpful. You asked a question pertaining to my message which was quoted oddly in your msg so I assumed you couldn't see it from your end. Sometimes scripting for other devices do not read correctly, it happens and I assumed this was the case. I followed up with a reiteration of what I had said and answered your question based on the assumption you couldn't read the full message vs just "miss quoting". My bad if it came across as dickish mate. It was not my intent, i just wanted to make it more clear as to what was said.

Cheers.

Clearly a bit of miss communication between messages here. I wasn't trying to be anything less than helpful. You asked a question pertaining to my message which was quoted oddly in your msg so I assumed you couldn't see it from your end. Sometimes scripting for other devices do not read correctly, it happens and I assumed this was the case. I followed up with a reiteration of what I had said and answered your question based on the assumption you couldn't read the full message vs just "miss quoting". My bad if it came across as dickish mate. It was not my intent, i just wanted to make it more clear as to what was said.

Cheers.
Cheers! I apologize as well for the miscommunication. I did what most idiots do and get defensive automatically and I despise that, so again my apologies.

bread's done
Back