XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

I have a code for the Xbox One version of Gems of War.

cV60ka9.jpg

According to the information I've received, this code is somewhat valuable and can potentially unlock ultra-rare troops. If it is valuable, I don't want it to go to waste. As such, you'll need to figure out a couple of clues if you want to redeem it. Sorry for the subterfuge, but I'd sell it on eBay otherwise - if you have a couple of minutes to find the answers, it's yours for free.

JG(1)-D7X(2)-F2VQD-KQ7(3)9-(4)4Q(5)
ALREADY TAKEN

(1) - 3 DIGITS - The year Aurelius Ambrosius (or simply 'Ambrose'), the composer of Veni Redemptor Gentium, died.

(2) - 2 DIGITS - 2-letter acronym. Early on May 8th, 2018, a man was found shot dead at big-box retailer (*)**e (*)e*** in Upland, California, USA.

(3) - 1 DIGIT - The seventeenth letter of the modern English alphabet.

(4) - 2 DIGITS - (*)M(*) - 3-letter acronym. Use the 1st and 3rd letters. Final Fantasy VII used this technique to render a moving train.

(5) - 1 DIGIT - The 2005 album titled (*) featured the song Wordless Chorus
Thanks again for the code.

505 Games celebrates Gems of War, a puzzle RPG from the creators of Puzzle Quest. Enjoy a free gift of Keys to unlock new riches and ultra-rare items as you combat enemies in match-3 battles. Download the game now for FREE. Redeem the code below or at Xbox.com/redeemcode.  6CVVH-V9XTR-X6JC7-D62DJ-P997

last letter is the last letter  ;-)

505 Games celebrates Gems of War, a puzzle RPG from the creators of Puzzle Quest. Enjoy a free gift of Keys to unlock new riches and ultra-rare items as you combat enemies in match-3 battles. Download the game now for FREE. Redeem the code below or at Xbox.com/redeemcode. 6CVVH-V9XTR-X6JC7-D62DJ-P997

last letter is the last letter ;-)
Thank you!

Homefront Remington Express 870 Shotgun:  9CQMR-J7H [?] W-43VVF-HTMW6-T9M3Z    ? = Letter

Alan Wake: The Signal DLC: PF23F-FPBR4-3CJVQ-RV [?] 3J-HTMP8      ?= Number

Alan Wake XB 360 Preorder Premium Theme [Bright Falls Theme]: Q3D7G-W2PXJ-T [?] B7H-3F94G-4TFR3  ?= Letter

4DGWJ-29CFD-VV4GV-  [W] [6]  2  Y  G-  Q949Z - Call of Duty®: Ghosts Xbox 360 Free Fall Bonus Map

Enjoy! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Homefront Remington Express 870 Shotgun: 9CQMR-J7H [?] W-43VVF-HTMW6-T9M3Z ? = Letter

Alan Wake: The Signal DLC: PF23F-FPBR4-3CJVQ-RV [?] 3J-HTMP8 ?= Number

Alan Wake XB 360 Preorder Premium Theme [Bright Falls Theme]: Q3D7G-W2PXJ-T [?] B7H-3F94G-4TFR3 ?= Letter

4DGWJ-29CFD-VV4GV- [W] [6] 2 Y G- Q949Z - Call of Duty[emoji768]: Ghosts Xbox 360 Free Fall Bonus Map

Thanks got the bright falls theme.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Homefront Remington Express 870 Shotgun: 9CQMR-J7H [?] W-43VVF-HTMW6-T9M3Z ? = Letter

Alan Wake: The Signal DLC: PF23F-FPBR4-3CJVQ-RV [?] 3J-HTMP8 ?= Number

Alan Wake XB 360 Preorder Premium Theme [Bright Falls Theme]: Q3D7G-W2PXJ-T [?] B7H-3F94G-4TFR3 ?= Letter

4DGWJ-29CFD-VV4GV- [W] [6] 2 Y G- Q949Z - Call of Duty®: Ghosts Xbox 360 Free Fall Bonus Map

Got the fall bonus maps for COD: Ghosts. Thanks

Homefront for Xbox 360 Battle Code (I think this needs to be activated in game and I don't know if the MP is still active)

WFVY9-P272H-9XP9G-HXKVH-D2YPZ

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though I have GTA V I'm not going to be playing it anytime soon (TOO MANY GAMES!!!) so whoever gets this, ENJOY!!!

Congratulations! You completed your January Xbox Quest. Your reward is… a GTAV Shark Card ($500,000 in-game GTA V currency)! Redeem on your console or Xbox.com/redeemcode. For more info visit Microsoft.com/giftcard. X6Q6H-H92DX-9R9MK-4GDM6-C9R9Z

Even though I have GTA V I'm not going to be playing it anytime soon (TOO MANY GAMES!!!) so whoever gets this, ENJOY!!!
Congratulations! You completed your January Xbox Quest. Your reward is… a GTAV Shark Card ($500,000 in-game GTA V currency)! Redeem on your console or Xbox.com/redeemcode. For more info visit Microsoft.com/giftcard. X6Q6H-H92DX-9R9MK-4GDM6-C9R9Z
Lurked already.. thanks anyway

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

THE GOLF CLUB 2 DLC
THE ARISTOCRAT:RAGS TO RICHES 969JF-C9MHX-H4J9D-CXMY2-QHQQZ
THE ARISTOCRAT:SOCIAL ELITE D2KFM-DQTHP-JWC6R-4JH7Y-67FPZ

Thank you for playing Minecraft! Enjoy a free Diamond Armor racing suit to use in Forza Motorsport 7. PFTKD-YFRFY-3CHP6-H7P4R-XMXKZ

Thank you for playing Minecraft! Enjoy a free Diamond Armor racing suit to use in Forza Motorsport 7. RYHHR-CJYW7-3GD7K-J7Q4H-YQM9Z

505 Games celebrates Gems of War, a puzzle RPG from the creators of Puzzle Quest. Enjoy a free gift of Keys to unlock new riches and ultra-rare items as you combat enemies in match-3 battles. Download the game now for FREE. Redeem the code below or at Xbox.com/redeemcode.  G3DC6-YK4XT-9CF4C-VRKW4-KRY4Z

Thank you for playing Minecraft! Enjoy a free Diamond Armor racing suit to use in Forza Motorsport 7. JQW4J-FTTYT-DYQG2-XTCWV-VVK3Z

505 Games celebrates Gems of War, a puzzle RPG from the creators of Puzzle Quest. Enjoy a free gift of Keys to unlock new riches and ultra-rare items as you combat enemies in match-3 battles. Download the game now for FREE. Redeem the code below or at Xbox.com/redeemcode.  GDVPC-GJF6G-WR33R-MT79F-JJM2Z

505 Games celebrates Gems of War, a puzzle RPG from the creators of Puzzle Quest. Enjoy a free gift of Keys to unlock new riches and ultra-rare items as you combat enemies in match-3 battles. Download the game now for FREE. Redeem the code below or at Xbox.com/redeemcode. G3DC6-YK4XT-9CF4C-VRKW4-KRY4Z
Thanks

Thank you for playing Minecraft! Enjoy a free Diamond Armor racing suit to use in Forza Motorsport 7. PFTKD-YFRFY-3CHP6-H7P4R-XMXKZ

Thank you for playing Minecraft! Enjoy a free Diamond Armor racing suit to use in Forza Motorsport 7. RYHHR-CJYW7-3GD7K-J7Q4H-YQM9Z

505 Games celebrates Gems of War, a puzzle RPG from the creators of Puzzle Quest. Enjoy a free gift of Keys to unlock new riches and ultra-rare items as you combat enemies in match-3 battles. Download the game now for FREE. Redeem the code below or at Xbox.com/redeemcode. G3DC6-YK4XT-9CF4C-VRKW4-KRY4Z

Thank you for playing Minecraft! Enjoy a free Diamond Armor racing suit to use in Forza Motorsport 7. JQW4J-FTTYT-DYQG2-XTCWV-VVK3Z

505 Games celebrates Gems of War, a puzzle RPG from the creators of Puzzle Quest. Enjoy a free gift of Keys to unlock new riches and ultra-rare items as you combat enemies in match-3 battles. Download the game now for FREE. Redeem the code below or at Xbox.com/redeemcode. GDVPC-GJF6G-WR33R-MT79F-JJM2Z

Thank you, I took the first Minecraft armor code. I appreciate it.

In the event you haven't shelled out $0.75 for it yet, Assassins Creed Unity:

RX3G#-3MGPP-Y2TCF-JD?JD-PR4FZ

# = Carlos Baerga's number while playing for the Cleveland Indians
? = Number of MLB teams Bip Roberts played for

In the event you haven't shelled out $0.75 for it yet, Assassins Creed Unity:

RX3G#-3MGPP-Y2TCF-JD?JD-PR4FZ

# = Carlos Baerga's number while playing for the Cleveland Indians
? = Number of MLB teams Bip Roberts played for
It is showing code not found.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back