XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Thanks for playing FOR HONOR!  Redeem this code for a free Digital Deluxe Pack to unlock 7-day Champion Status and other great in-game content.  Redeem on Xbox One or xbox.com/redeemcode: C9V2R-DPPWD-D6C93-M44WP-RV44Z. Continue the battle with the FOR HONOR: Marching Fire Expansion, available now.

Thanks for playing FOR HONOR! Redeem this code for a free Digital Deluxe Pack to unlock 7-day Champion Status and other great in-game content. Redeem on Xbox One or xbox.com/redeemcode: C9V2R-DPPWD-D6C93-M44WP-RV44Z. Continue the battle with the FOR HONOR: Marching Fire Expansion, available now.
Got this thanks a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for downloading FOR HONOR! Redeem this code for a free Digital Deluxe Pack to unlock 7-day Champion Status and other great in-game content.  Redeem on Xbox One or xbox.com/redeemcode: 1st Quote Gets a PM with code

Thanks for downloading FOR HONOR! Redeem this code for a free Digital Deluxe Pack to unlock 7-day Champion Status and other great in-game content. Redeem on Xbox One or xbox.com/redeemcode: 1st Quote Gets a PM with code

[emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Thanks for downloading FOR HONOR! Redeem this code for a free Digital Deluxe Pack to unlock 7-day Champion Status and other great in-game content.  Redeem on Xbox One or xbox.com/redeemcode: 64HCF-WKYVY-R2PFK-KQDMG-MHFWZ.

Here's the code to access your Doritos® Blaze® MUT Pack for Madden NFL 19.

CODE: P62GX-T77GH-VJM72-G4MY2-GCFYZ

To redeem:

Step 1. From the Madden NFL 19 Main Menu, navigate to the "Customize" menu (it is the settings icon on the bottom right of your screen).
Step 2. Select the "Extras" option.
Step 3. Select "Redeem Code".
Step 4. On Xbox One: Enter the code and select "Confirm" when prompted. There is no cost for this item.
Step 5. Once the offer is downloaded and you return to Madden NFL 19, you will receive a "Success" pop-up.
Step 6. To access content, navigate to the "Store" menu within Ultimate Team and select "Unopened Packs".

To celebrate the release of the new SMITE Arena map, we are proud to announce the free SMITE Arena bundle. This bundle offers 7 Gods and 8 skins, all for free. Join us in the The Battleground of the Gods! Redeem on your console or on xbox.com/redeemcode. HG6MJ-YDQT6-RDGXC-KJMCX-X64GZ

To celebrate the release of the new SMITE Arena map, we are proud to announce the free SMITE Arena bundle. This bundle offers 7 Gods and 8 skins, all for free. Join us in the The Battleground of the Gods! Redeem on your console or on xbox.com/redeemcode. HG6MJ-YDQT6-RDGXC-KJMCX-X64GZ
Grabbed this. Thanks M-10

Here are some free Xbox 360 codes. I tried testing these on xbox.com, but they have to be redeemed on a console. Since mine is not hooked up at the moment I have no way of checking them. If any come up invalid as opposed to redeemed let me know (PM best).

Here they are (enjoy):

Fallout New Vegas Classic Pack - VR94F-RXXK4-HKWY2-GJ4HH-GFKVZ
Fallout New Vegas Mercenary Pack - RD437-6TTTD-7F92M-GJH9T-TFR6Z
Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike Token Code - YVVQJ-PF43X-JXCDM-7FJMY-WCXFZ
Halo REACH Recon Helmet - KCQCC-BT2J4-GDY4M-G78WJ-HPVCB
Halo REACH Recon Helmet - TXCMH-HD3PV-9J8D7-XRYTP-DCFKQ
Borderlands The Pre-Sequel Shock Drop Slaughter Pit Challenge Map - Y4FGJ-C6PCC-TF4J9-VRPCY-YQYMZ
Fable III Bonus Game Content - Q29HX-RFXC6-WJ42X-6Y7D9-KFX7G
Crackdown 2 Agency Helicopter - H2636-D28HV-YWT4B-VTVBP-9G898

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some free Xbox 360 codes. I tried testing these on xbox.com, but they have to be redeemed on a console. Since mine is not hooked up at the moment I have no way of checking them. If any come up invalid as opposed to redeemed let me know (PM best).

Here they are (enjoy):

Borderlands The Pre-Sequel Shock Drop Slaughter Pit Challenge Map - Y4FGJ-C6PCC-TF4J9-VRPCY-YQYMZ
I redeemed the helicopter

Here they are (enjoy):

I got the fable 3 content, thank you!
Happy thanksgiving! [emoji884]

Here they are (enjoy):

Got dibs on first strike 😁

the missing letter is the game I wanted that didn’t drop to 17.99 digital

Thanks for downloading FOR HONOR! Redeem this code for a free Digital Deluxe Pack to unlock 7-day Champion Status and other great in-game content.  Redeem on Xbox One or xbox.com/redeemcode: T6PDY-?2GPJ-MXMFM-FPPDC-HQRKZ. Continue the battle with the FOR HONOR: Marching Fire Expansion, available now.

View this message on your console.

Thanks for downloading FOR HONOR! Redeem this code for a free Digital Deluxe Pack to unlock 7-day Champion Status and other great in-game content.  Redeem on Xbox One or xbox.com/redeemcode: HVRCX-6KQ9M-976PD-4FVTY-MW6TZ. Continue the battle with the FOR HONOR: Marching Fire Expansion, available now.

Thank you for participating in Game Preview program for Mutant Football League! Redeem this token to receive a bundle that includes three DLCs for MFL, available now. Redeem on your console or Xbox.com/redeemcode. QGWJJ-3QKFT-6CF76-VH63M-PFD7Z

Thanks for being a Tomb Raider fan! To celebrate the launch of the next chapter, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, here's a code for the White Shadow Band Resource Pack, which is useable in that game. Redeem on your console or Xbox.com/redeemcode. M7CFY-H7Q23-79CXV-FHXVQ-6WWRZ

Thanks for downloading FOR HONOR! Redeem this code for a free Digital Deluxe Pack to unlock 7-day Champion Status and other great in-game content. Redeem on Xbox One or xbox.com/redeemcode: HVRCX-6KQ9M-976PD-4FVTY-MW6TZ. Continue the battle with the FOR HONOR: Marching Fire Expansion, available now.​

Thank you for participating in Game Preview program for Mutant Football League! Redeem this token to receive a bundle that includes three DLCs for MFL, available now. Redeem on your console or Xbox.com/redeemcode. QGWJJ-3QKFT-6CF76-VH63M-PFD7Z​

Thanks for being a Tomb Raider fan! To celebrate the launch of the next chapter, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, here's a code for the White Shadow Band Resource Pack, which is useable in that game. Redeem on your console or Xbox.com/redeemcode. M7CFY-H7Q23-79CXV-FHXVQ-6WWRZ​
Thanks redeemed the Shadow of the Tomb Raider pack.

2 Day trial

bh36b-vq497-qjb48-9m79b-6dqxv

vnw7f-tb7tc-6bmy6-wmcmp-dc9v4

RJHNM-43Y9D-DFRCB-W8WT2-D68YR

3 DAY TRIAL

TH9YW-CRPPB-K2QW3-M86VT-FRWTH

TPB6W-98PPH-H3R86-YCMMG-BCW27

7 DAY TRIAL

MMR74-7CBBW-YG6CF-8JC69-FM49G

V3QK9-36XG9-HDK49-DC32C-VKWDB

CALL OF DUTY ADVANCED WARFARE SUPPLY DROP

XYQ4Q-72HRJ-FCCKT-H3QRH-PV7RZ

Thanks for downloading FOR HONOR! Redeem this code for a free Digital Deluxe Pack to unlock 7-day Champion Status and other great in-game content.  Redeem on Xbox One or xbox.com/redeemcode: X6WXJ-97WH9-FQYX3-9CD4R-2TDYZ. Continue the battle with the FOR HONOR: Marching Fire Expansion, available now.

View this message on your console.

All the free live codes were lurked and no one declared them... maybe make it an announcement and people will msg u for codes if not bots all take them ....

Since my News Years Resolution is clear off my back log, here are two codes for 1 month of EA Access each. Enjoy!

1 Month of EA Access: YHKKY-22MMH-RWV3P-YHP2V-76RGZ 

1 Month of EA Access: Y7T96-966CP-MXKH7-2FX9C-3K6QZ

Went through my game cases and found these:

3 Day XBL Gold- 7TBC9-QJCMF-H2MC7-JR2QF-Q9CB4

3 Day XBL Gold- C339T-2XV7G-8GBW2-4RWMF-73XCG

2 Day XBL Gold- Q6RJT-73K7X-9RH6X-WFCB7-CRXGB

Yeah i took a while to post .... so what lol . What does it matters to you ?! Feeling good taking time of ur day to “inform me” i took an hr to post back .... woah must feel good having all this power flowing tru ur veins.....

2 Days XBOX Live Gold Code (from 2009) not sure if he encore functiona.

859f4406.png

Yeah i took a while to post .... so what lol . What does it matters to you ?! Feeling good taking time of ur day to “inform me” i took an hr to post back .... woah must feel good having all this power flowing tru ur veins.....
Nope. Just tired of the constant complaining.

bread's done
Back