XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='Chcuck57841']How would I go about joining this club? I'm tired of 90% of the codes being taken without a thanks given.[/QUOTE]

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=453
Here's the group page.
I was able to join without issue, but you may have to contact coldblood to join now. He maintains the group.

Biggest thing to remember is to say thank you and post that you used the code(s). Try to remember to post the code you used as well so that other cags know whats been used.

Also, it never hurts to drop a code yourself.

[quote name='Psycosis86']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=453
Here's the group page.
I was able to join without issue, but you may have to contact coldblood to join now. He maintains the group.

Biggest thing to remember is to say thank you and post that you used the code(s). Try to remember to post the code you used as well so that other cags know whats been used.

Also, it never hurts to drop a code yourself.[/QUOTE]

didn't even know that existed. Thanks for the link. I joined

[quote name='Psycosis86']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=453
Here's the group page.

Also, it never hurts to drop a code yourself.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'll make sure to be courteous and I'll drop any codes I don't plan on using. I'll send him a message later cause his PM box is full apparently.

[quote name='Chcuck57841']Thanks, I'll make sure to be courteous and I'll drop any codes I don't plan on using. I'll send him a message later cause his PM box is full apparently.[/QUOTE]

You should be able to join without any problems.. But I sent you an invite just in case

[quote name='COLDblood']You should be able to join without any problems.. But I sent you an invite just in case[/QUOTE]

Thanks man :D
Hopefully I'll get some codes to drop myself, but I don't really know where everybody seems to have gotten so many of certain kinds (like the BF3 suit) in the first place :lol:
I might be winning some though from the avatar gear contest they have going on.

AC Revelations Ezio Turkish Armor

36M-K6LN-9HWK-YKW4-EHAC

To Redeem:

• 1. From the MAIN MENU screen in Assassin's Creed Revelations, select EXTRAS.
  • 2. Select EXCLUSIVE CONTENT then press A to bring up the redemption screen.
  • 3. Enter the your Redemption Code and select SUBMIT.

download code for Ezio's Turkish Assassin Armor in Assassin's Creed: Revelations! To redeem it, follow the instructions below.
36M-XF99-CCTU-UXNX-VCCT

• 1. From the MAIN MENU screen in Assassin's Creed Revelations, select EXTRAS.
  • 2. Select EXCLUSIVE CONTENT then press A to bring up the redemption screen.
  • 3. Enter the your Redemption Code and select SUBMIT.
Note: Voucher codes are case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Chcuck57841']Thanks, I'll make sure to be courteous and I'll drop any codes I don't plan on using. I'll send him a message later cause his PM box is full apparently.[/QUOTE]

how can i even send pms here, and his box is full since a long time already...weired

[quote name='Sw33tbombs']you've always missed the codes on here and this is your very first post therefore you're a lurker?[/QUOTE]

ahh lol?

what should i post? should i post thousands of post, that every code i tried is already gone? i understand that this thread is here to drop codes and the first one who gets it can use it...if you wanna give it to some specific guy just dont post it!

[quote name='Snake_Plissken']ahh lol?

what should i post? should i post thousands of post, that every code i tried is already gone? i understand that this thread is here to drop codes and the first one who gets it can use it...if you wanna give it to some specific guy just dont post it![/QUOTE]

No but if you use a code say thank you thats all anyone asks

First person to quote this message gets a free foam finger for their avatar. Too many lurkers for me to post it, rather give it to a cag

[quote name='myl0r']First person to quote this message gets a free foam finger for their avatar. Too many lurkers for me to post it, rather give it to a cag[/QUOTE]

me

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='myl0r']First person to quote this message gets a free foam finger for their avatar. Too many lurkers for me to post it, rather give it to a cag[/QUOTE]

Great idea!!!

[quote name='sir-fly']CODE: D7CHQ-4GWVP-K3FPG-MK7VD-23CC*

bf suit[/QUOTE]

Tried A-Z and 0-9, its either lurked or invalid, thanks for the drop though.

stupid question but how do you put a line through your post

First person to quote this message gets a free foam finger for their avatar. Too many lurkers for me to post it, rather give it to a cag

[quote name='SpartanSniper83']stupid question but how do you put a line through your post[/QUOTE]

[ s ]text here[ /s ]

just remove the spaces

[quote name='isuckathalo1']aww i thought i won :([/QUOTE]

I Have an extra Code for ezios armor,first to pm gets it

I am going to drop these here because they can be used for XBOX

Mtn.Dew MW3 Double XP codes
6YL9494CWV
NECACBWWNY
MWHC6C9AMW
7KK46B4NLL
WL3CME73LH

[quote name='COLDblood']I am going to drop these here because they can be used for XBOX

Mtn.Dew MW3 Double XP codes
6YL9494CWV
NECACBWWNY
MWHC6C9AMW
7KK46B4NLL
WL3CME73LH[/QUOTE]

All use that fast. That's ridiculous.

[quote name='dungonmaster316']Dance central 2 in game outfit male
go to cheats menu and put it in
y,r,l,u,x,x,d,y[/QUOTE]

ROFL, thats awesome.

I guess technically that is an xbox code...because it is a code and it is for an xbox game. LOL. :D

...although it is not what we usually see dropped in here, at least it cant get lurked. :p

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']ROFL, thats awesome.

I guess technically that is an xbox code...because it is a code and it is for an xbox game. LOL. :D

...although it is not what we usually see dropped in here, at least it cant get lurked. :p[/QUOTE]

yea if you bought a 12pack of diet pepsi they give u a code to put in on their site and you win that lol

1. From the MAIN MENU screen in Assassin's Creed Revelations, select EXTRAS.
2. Select EXCLUSIVE CONTENT then press A to bring up the redemption screen.
3. Enter the your Redemption Code and select SUBMIT.

36M-RW37-GF6C-F8UA-CN3X

[quote name='dungonmaster316']yea if you bought a 12pack of diet pepsi they give u a code to put in on their site and you win that lol[/QUOTE]
If you just say it was pepsi, you can get the avatar outfit, even if it was a code from a diet pepsi case.

My eBay mistake caused me to have a copy of compromised RAGE Anarchy Edition DLC for Xbox 360. So I'm giving it away in the fact that it may or may not work but has a high chance or working.

BUT, since I hate for a lurker to get it or someone who doesn't even have RAGE. The first CAG member to pm me with a picture of their game gets it. And just to add in more legitimacy, write my username (thereefernander) on a piece of paper.

[quote name='thereefernander']My eBay mistake caused me to have a copy of compromised RAGE Anarchy Edition DLC for Xbox 360. So I'm giving it away in the fact that it may or may not work but has a high chance or working.

BUT, since I hate for a lurker to get it or someone who doesn't even have RAGE. The first CAG member to pm me with a picture of their game gets it. And just to add in more legitimacy, write my username (thereefernander) on a piece of paper.[/QUOTE]

awesome giveaway. gl to who ever gets it

bread's done
Back