XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Another "Xbox Loves You" Female Shirt

724KQ-9P?TY-22JGT-T9MMM-6?JRZ

Gotham City Imposters Beta

QDKT9-Q?D4D-?4JYP-WY6YD-M7PXZ

Both missing characters are the same number/letter, in each respective code. ;)

[quote name='Tazz2137']Who wants a Forza Motorsport 4 Launch Track Pack? First one to PM gets it. Good luck![/QUOTE]

Pmed

3 more Gotham City Impostors Beta for anyone that doesn't have it.

QG7YR-KC2M6-KKTKR-HM2W7-H44PZ
JHD2R-224Q2-XH34T-MTJHC-M2WPZ
XJHQX-9D9QQ-YFC39-T9CF2-QTW2Z

[quote name='Darkhate']3 more Gotham City Impostors Beta for anyone that doesn't have it.

QG7YR-KC2M6-KKTKR-HM2W7-H44PZ
JHD2R-224Q2-XH34T-MTJHC-M2WPZ
XJHQX-9D9QQ-YFC39-T9CF2-QTW2Z[/QUOTE]

I used the 1st code, the other 2 have already been used. Thanks:)

I'm thinking it's a Female "Team Bring It" Shirt: CG7HF-JRPRV-7TGCK-G7M9H-R6CKZ

Female "Xbox Loves You" Shirt: CMXWM-39GXT-WDTCR-HQHJ9-F73PZ

I used GYQHT-FMR2P-269HT-PWMCG-JM6DZ
Thank you so much ricky! I have been wanting one of these for awhile now! (It was a green ski outfit for those curious!)

Okay Forza 4 fans (I am not one of you), I have a Forza Launch Bonus Car Pack to give away. First CAG to reply with, "Merry XMas Gob B1uth, you're so smart, and funny, and everyone likes you!" gets the code PM'ed to them.

[quote name='Tazz2137']Okay Forza 4 fans (I am not one of you), I have a Forza Launch Bonus Car Pack to give away. First CAG to reply with, "Merry XMas Gob B1uth, you're so smart, and funny, and everyone likes you!" gets the code PM'ed to them.[/QUOTE]

"Merry XMas Gob B1uth, you're so smart, and funny, and everyone likes you!"

[quote name='Ghostbusters']Merry XMas Gob B1uth, you're so smart, and funny, and everyone likes you![/QUOTE]

Oh, why thank you Ghostbusters! That is very kind of you to say. Code is on its way. Enjoy! :cool:

[quote name='Tazz2137']Oh, why thank you Ghostbusters! That is very kind of you to say. Code is on its way. Enjoy! :cool:[/QUOTE]

Np I just thought it was long over due to say :)

[quote name='Royal High Knight']"Merry XMas Gob B1uth, you're so smart, and funny, and everyone likes you!"[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry you didn't win :cry: But I do agree with what you said. Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS anywho!

[quote name='Tazz2137']I'm sorry you didn't win :cry: But I do agree with what you said. Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS anywho![/QUOTE]

funny man. Could be the next carlos mencia. Hot for a minute and then gone in a blink of an eye. :D

bread's done
Back