XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Wow. Like it's not even the fact that I'd want any of these codes (I've got the infected omen, all fronts, and castlevania) but the freakin' lurkers man....it's just the principle of it. Say thank you, damn it, if you're gonna take a code.

[quote name='hk1200']Wow. Like it's not even the fact that I'd want any of these codes (I've got the infected omen, all fronts, and castlevania) but the freakin' lurkers man....it's just the principle of it. Say thank you, damn it, if you're gonna take a code.[/QUOTE]
I agree. I've given out a lot of codes, mostly 48 hour codes, but there was no way a non-CAG was getting my Symphony of the night code.

Sucks that a lurker got the Castlevania code, I've been wanting Symphony of the Night foreverrrrrr lol just haven't had the money for MSP.

[quote name='Kinky Buns']Sucks that a lurker got the Castlevania code, I've been wanting Symphony of the Night foreverrrrrr lol just haven't had the money for MSP.[/QUOTE]

Well even if it wasnt lurked, I HIGHLY doubt it would of stayed long :p

I woulda got it myself :bouncy:

I don't get why people are so upset by lurkers. I guess a thank you post would be nice, but it's not like anyone scrolls down to see if something was taken before they try to redeem a code. If you do that then you are missing out of precious seconds!

[quote name='Miken21']I don't get why people are so upset by lurkers. I guess a thank you post would be nice, but it's not like anyone scrolls down to see if something was taken before they try to redeem a code. If you do that then you are missing out of precious seconds![/QUOTE]

I don't understand what you're saying? The reason is because they aren't saying thank you...so you're agreeing in the beginning of your second sentence. The other reason isn't it at all...it's the principle of taking something and not acknowledging it.

Yeah it is rude to not say thanks. I just feel like some people are butthurt and feel like they are more deserving than others. It's just a freebie forum. When people drop codes here I don't even think most of them are even expecting gratitude.

Personally, a thank you is not too much to give for a code to me. But if you want to avoid lurkers you can easily use the "PM Me" system rather than post a code publically. Lurkers are not going to go away(seems we get more and more as time goes on) so you need to either find a way around them, or just accept that most of the codes will go to them.

You also have to take into consideration that once you sign up to the forum there is a period of time where you can't post. The first (and only) code i've managed to get myself (which im greatful for btw) I couldn't actually say thankyou for it because I didn't have post privilledges.
&& of course i'm not saying every lurker is in the same situation as this but I Imagine a few may be. In my opinion people moan about lurkers too much in the time i've been on here and i've only been here a short period. Some people have better manners than others. Such is life.

yo hi i tried to punch in the code an came out as invalid ... realised the first series of letters was missing a digit and punched every possible letter or number ,,, no result though. Have you forgotten to tell or note something regarding this code? Thanks in advance and sorry for the bother.

[quote name='Parkerktm']Gears 3 Griffen MP Character:

6XHCT-3X949-MPGPR-PRMC4-DFGRZ

H6PTG-VW6DV-YTJRF-QWKX4-Q7TPZ[/QUOTE]

H6PTG-VW6DV-YTJRF-QWKX4-Q7TPZ redeemed by me thanks a lot been after one of these for ages :)

[quote name='bear489']Since I'm a xbox man I'll drop this code here.
50 KREDS: gsss-mr7xh-bhm6z-1ki4d[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CartofRosu']yo hi i tried to punch in the code an came out as invalid ... realised the first series of letters was missing a digit and punched every possible letter or number ,,, no result though. Have you forgotten to tell or note something regarding this code? Thanks in advance and sorry for the bother.[/QUOTE]

It's an invalid code, xbox codes don't have an 1 or the letter i in them, you've been trolled..

[quote name='bear489']Since I'm a xbox man I'll drop this code here.
50 KREDS: gsss-mr7xh-bhm6z-1ki4d[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CartofRosu']yo hi i tried to punch in the code an came out as invalid ... realised the first series of letters was missing a digit and punched every possible letter or number ,,, no result though. Have you forgotten to tell or note something regarding this code? Thanks in advance and sorry for the bother.[/QUOTE]

It is not an XBOX code CartofRosu. If I am not mistaking it belongs in this thread here -
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=312088

if any1 has a xbox 48 trial would you be willing to pm it to me? got a few games for xmas and cant afford live till payday. and please pm it i hate these freakin lurkers

Final Fantasy 13 Psicom (or whatever) Avatar Code (This code has to be used on the Square site in order to get a 360 code):

SQOW-JK96-PIRA-7ENZ

The third character might be a zero(?).

[quote name='tresyn']Final Fantasy 13 Psicom (or whatever) Avatar Code (This code has to be used on the Square site in order to get a 360 code):

SQOW-JK96-PIRA-7ENZ

The third character might be a zero(?).[/QUOTE]

Damn, the Square Enix Members website is down.

[quote name='tresyn']Final Fantasy 13 Psicom (or whatever) Avatar Code (This code has to be used on the Square site in order to get a 360 code):

SQOW-JK96-PIRA-7ENZ

The third character might be a zero(?).[/QUOTE]

Thanks A lot Man :D

[quote name='Royal High Knight']yeah good one bro, site's down so the code wasnt redeemed. Good try though. +1 for planning, -5 for execution.[/QUOTE]
1323062570885261.png

it actually can be redeemed, if u have google tanslate and a japan account. japan site was up earlyer today. registered my copy of kingdom hearts on it. dont need the code myself tho. already have it:D

[quote name='overlordmike']it actually can be redeemed, if u have google tanslate and a japan account. japan site was up earlyer today. registered my copy of kingdom hearts on it. dont need the code myself tho. already have it:D[/QUOTE]

hmm, I could care less. Just noticed that my used copy has a code aswell.:D

[quote name='Royal High Knight']hmm, I could care less. Just noticed that my used copy has a code aswell.:D[/QUOTE]
sounds like somebody is butt hurt today lmfao

[quote name='Ghostbusters']sounds like somebody is butt hurt today lmfao[/QUOTE]

nah not really. Kid go and take your trolling elsewhere, this isnt the website for it. Im not going to go out of my way for some avatar outfit I wont wear.

Seems like your the one trollin kid haha and go look back on your posts taking avatar items please stop being butt hurt and post things that arent true like you having the game. It just shows how your mad and want to make yourself feel better about yourself. get over it

Now, now children, let's stay on topic.

The Beatles RockBand Avatar T-Shirt (Male)
HX8D2-3GBWD-2HVD4-H4P32-XQGV?

The Beatles RockBand Avatar T-Shirt (Female)
H8PJ4-TCM2F-CMF3K-JCFQR-2XPV?

[quote name='Double O Slevin']
The Beatles RockBand Avatar T-Shirt (Male)
HX8D2-3GBWD-2HVD4-H4P32-XQGV?
[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

[quote name='Ghostbusters']Seems like your the one trollin kid haha and go look back on your posts taking avatar items please stop being butt hurt and post things that arent true like you having the game. It just shows how your mad and want to make yourself feel better about yourself. get over it[/QUOTE]

Stop being a shithead to people. Not sure if you're just a young kid or what, but take your douchebaggery somewhere else.

Female:

JRCHM-PHYYV-DHRY9-?D?G4-97QXZ

?? = Pittsburgh Heavy Hitter

Male:

??76X-H6QH3-MP7T6-MCQF2-RJHHZ

?? = Fear the Beard in the Burgh

[quote name='TheBull2911']Female:

JRCHM-PHYYV-DHRY9-?D?G4-97QXZ

?? = Pittsburgh Heavy Hitter

Male:

??76X-H6QH3-MP7T6-MCQF2-RJHHZ

?? = Fear the Beard in the Burgh
[/QUOTE]

Nice hints, anyone trying to get these I'll help you out. First one go look up James Harrison I think
Sencond one go look for Bret keisel

JF9??-H76!!-Q97FM-3D**J-97XG$

?? = He wasn't in Reach till the end of the game (Easter Egg)
!! = He went from Screamo to being a what? (2 Letters)
** = Michael Jordan's Jersey #
$ = Z (I'll give you a hint its Z)

Last edited by a moderator:
How did you figure out what he was talking about with the DJ thing?
Oh and not that it matters because I had the right one anyway but Michael Jordan actually wore four different jersey numbers throughout his career.

[quote name='Ghostbusters']JF9??-H76!!-Q97FM-3D**J-97XG$

?? = He wasn't in Reach till the end of the game (Easter Egg)
!! = He went from Screamo to being a what? (2 Letters)
** = Michael Jordan's Jersey #
$ = Z (I'll give you a hint its Z)[/QUOTE]

Duke Nukem Map Pack 1 DLC-

R64$3-H#$P2-CVHKP-74V%%-#RYFZ

%%- Par of Double _'s
##- aldous snow's ex wife Jackie _
$$- Snoop D O Double _

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Duke Nukem Map Pack 1 DLC-

R64$3-H#$P2-CVHKP-74V%%-#RYFZ

%%- Par of Double _'s
##- aldous snow's ex wife Jackie _
$$- Snoop D O Double _[/QUOTE]

R64G3-HQGP2-CVHKP-74VDD-QRYFZ
Thanks.

Did I say I redeemed it look again buddy!

You have close to 2,000 posts on this site loser please go outside and get some sun kid :)

[quote name='goodnight144']How did you figure out what he was talking about with the DJ thing?
Oh and not that it matters because I had the right one anyway but Michael Jordan actually wore four different jersey numbers throughout his career.[/QUOTE]

From First to Last (Screamo) - Skrillex (DJ)

This is the guy who originally posted the FF13 code. I didn't mean to start such an uproar!

Anyway, I was just curious if someone was actually able to redeem that code (after seeing that the site was down).

[quote name='tresyn']This is the guy who originally posted the FF13 code. I didn't mean to start such an uproar!

Anyway, I was just curious if someone was actually able to redeem that code (after seeing that the site was down).[/QUOTE]

I was a good drop and without it I wouldnt have noticed that I had my own code so I thank you.

bread's done
Back