XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='jlazenby1']Female MW3 Juggernaut Outfit
YCMPQ-FTVRJ-QPCD4-VKJMJ-KKW4Z

All I ask is a thanks and some good karma for all the contests I've been entering lol Good luck CAGs[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the drop and good luck

Since this is a pretty highly viewed thread on CAG, if they did that they'd lose a fair chunk of advertising money, so unlikely.

i know that is unlikely, but it was a stupid suggestion. something other than only older members only should be implemented to stop lurkers that are NOT signed up to the site. as i said before, once i signed up, i still had to wait a month before i could post...

[quote name='tabboo']i know that is unlikely, but it was a stupid suggestion. something other than only older members only should be implemented to stop lurkers that are NOT signed up to the site. as i said before, once i signed up, i still had to wait a month before i could post...[/QUOTE]

it was like 2-3 days before I could post?

http://swagbucksguider.blogspot.com/

[quote name='tabboo']thank you to all codes that i have taken over the last month. i dont like your ideas of giving only to people over a year. what should be done is the forum locked so only members can see it. REMEMBER that members under a month of age are unable to post on the forums... thats why i have not been able to thank for codes i have taken...[/QUOTE]

Look, no offense but I think the number of people who lurk codes or sign up just to get a code incredibly outweigh the amount who don't just have accounts to get free stuff.

Maybe a year is a bit long, but I think like some others suggested that they need to be seen as more then just a code-snatching account. If they have a good amount of solid posts outside the free stuff/contests section, even if they are new, I will admit I would happily give them a code.

But if given a choice I try to avoid giving an opportunity to get codes to people who just lurk/join to get free stuff.

[quote name='rinaldo']https://apps.facebook.com/kinectsportstwo/phase2/uk

for Avatar outfit , u must like and join and wait till all ppl are filling the seats and everyone gets avatar SKI outfit..

this is for UK, but i heard that there is similar program for other countries..

"And for those of you outside of the UK, similar apps on FR, DE, ES and IT Xbox Facebook pages too."

probably there is for US too..[/QUOTE]

Grabbed one. Thanks :D

FREE 2 day xbox live codes:

FKVWX-BTR98-832B2-RMMM2-FR88Y

Xbox live avattar ski outfit:

YP3GD-DP9FK-KCWGH-2WGC7-PJRPZ

[quote name='rinaldo']https://apps.facebook.com/kinectsportstwo/phase2/uk

for Avatar outfit , u must like and join and wait till all ppl are filling the seats and everyone gets avatar SKI outfit..

this is for UK, but i heard that there is similar program for other countries..

"And for those of you outside of the UK, similar apps on FR, DE, ES and IT Xbox Facebook pages too."

probably there is for US too..[/QUOTE]
You’ve helped fill the stadium and unlocked the ski outfit for your Xbox Live avatar!
SORRY THERE ARE NO CODES LEFT

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']You’ve helped fill the stadium and unlocked the ski outfit for your Xbox Live avatar!
SORRY THERE ARE NO CODES LEFT[/QUOTE]

i got one for me and one for my girlfriend some minutes ago. that is a bit strange :roll:

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']You’ve helped fill the stadium and unlocked the ski outfit for your Xbox Live avatar!

When i got that message it was because i had first filled the stadium in one region and then switched to my region. Try it again in the first region you filled the stadium with. (Got that message yesterday right after it unlocked)

i just got 2

I posted these in the members thread and aparently they are reusable but have no idea what they are again

pht9p-kxr4y-bb6by-vfmpd-tht4t
vfh6p-9fjkk-kkp9g-h4drh-wtcfm

Tired of having these saved without being able to verify them to make sure they're still good.

Good luck to all the members out there, hope you beat the lurkers.

Fable III - Custom Character
V0P9QAC03XCLQDWQ (Qs or Os)

Mass Effect 2: Blood Dragon Armor
4UQ6-856P-SRRW-L2YU

Mass Effect 2: Ceberus Network Code
9HR3-EFM3-KANE-A98J
OR (forget which was used)
FZWX-PF3E-ZBF4-DW88

Arkham City-Catwoman
7kcw3-gv2fh-y29fd-y3dwd-9y9qz
dunno if it's still good, so...

Mass Effect 2-Blood Dragon Armor
8v5d-lb2a-w93r-3tek
gotta redeem through account at EA site

Rage-Anarchy Pack
wm43p-mqvyp-jxtht-w2trm-y2cdz
Rage-Wasteland Sewer Missions
DY299-w9rwt-pf3y6-yqwf2-24pgz

[quote name='felix559']Rage-Anarchy Pack
wm43p-mqvyp-jxtht-w2trm-y2cdz
Rage-Wasteland Sewer Missions
DY299-w9rwt-pf3y6-yqwf2-24pgz[/QUOTE]

Both have been lurked :roll:

BF3 Suit
?4Q2Q-WT6J9-4K9XT-Q4GHG-9WW7Z
Guess the Missing Letter..

Foam Finger
299PR-?QR3J-9TDYD-4TKVM-D43VZ
Guess the Missing Letter

Female Rage T Shirt
MQ29R-??3VY-92YHY-QTYJJ-XCMHZ
Guess the Same 2 Missing Letters

[quote name='Dr. Pizza']People should have at least the balls to say thank you and to say what code they used. It would be easier on people...[/QUOTE]
You mean the unregistered leechers who wait on here all day just to get one code because they're too poor/young (12 year olds...) to get a job? They won't thank anyone or contribute anything.

Female Xbox hearts you Avatar T-shirt:
TMDP7-M77P4-2HKQY-G9CJH-??WGZ

1st ? = the first letter in the first word of a game made by Valve
2nd ? = the first letter in the second word of the same game made by Valve

Code was lurked, you're welcome whoever got it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='xxedgexx']You mean the unregistered leechers who wait on here all day just to get one code because they're too poor/young (12 year olds...) to get a job? They won't thank anyone or contribute anything.[/QUOTE]

Let's be realistic now, the Members only group has just as many codes snatched with no thanks as this thread does, and all of the people in there are registered.

The only way to get thanks is to specifically tell people to PM you. Otherwise the "Cheap Ass" gamers will just take.

[quote name='Ship']Let's be realistic now, the Members only group has just as many codes snatched with no thanks as this thread does, and all of the people in there are registered.

The only way to get thanks is to specifically tell people to PM you. Otherwise the "Cheap Ass" gamers will just take.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I just learned that the hard way.

[quote name='Ship']Let's be realistic now, the Members only group has just as many codes snatched with no thanks as this thread does, and all of the people in there are registered.

The only way to get thanks is to specifically tell people to PM you. Otherwise the "Cheap Ass" gamers will just take.[/QUOTE]
Yeah... true. I haven't even used one code on here yet though, but have given away a couple myself.

I've got some codes to give away. If you want one of the codes, quote this message and tell me which one you want. Nothing great, but perhaps you might like them

Gears of War 2 Flashback Maps(I have 6 of them, just found them in a drawer)
Master Chief Female Avatar Armor(x3)
Forza 4 Bonus Track and Launch Bonus Car Packs(Not sure if these work, but someone might wanna try)

All gone!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='myl0r']I've got some codes to give away. If you want one of the codes, quote this message and tell me which one you want. Nothing great, but perhaps you might like them

Forza 4 Bonus Track and Launch Bonus Car Packs(Not sure if these work, but someone might wanna try)[/QUOTE]

I have a friend who'd want the forza 4 stuff

[quote name='myl0r']I've got some codes to give away. If you want one of the codes, quote this message and tell me which one you want. Nothing great, but perhaps you might like them

Forza 4 Bonus Track and Launch Bonus Car Packs(Not sure if these work, but someone might wanna try)[/QUOTE]

NEVER MIND female, thanks anyhow.

GoW 2 Flashback maps please.

MC Female Armor, please!

Could i have the Master Chief Female Avatar Armor for my Wife ? im sure she will love it :applause:and maybe a Gears 2 map pack formyself :lol: Thank u very much!

Can I have a Flashback Map Pack code?

It keeps logging me out when I try to PM you....just want to say thank you very much!

bread's done
Back