XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='Evor Gniw']Female Code: RC3QW-J3K62-GTJP2-CMP9Y-2D4JZ[/QUOTE]

I already own whatever it is, but ty for the drop! Ladies it's still there :)

I don't want to offend anyone.. but is really everyone just getting the female stuff for their girlfriend, fiancée, wife, sister or whatever? It's no shame to say "I've taken it (for my female avatar)" and stuff.. I don't doubt that in fact there ARE people doing that for their girls and so.. but.. you get my point.. I have a female avatar too, but I'm sharing my account with my fiancée, but I'd even have one if I didn't.
Sorry for off-topic chat, but just gotta throw this one in ^^

[quote name='YamiDragoon']I don't want to offend anyone.. but is really everyone just getting the female stuff for their girlfriend, fiancée, wife, sister or whatever? It's no shame to say "I've taken it (for my female avatar)" and stuff.. I don't doubt that in fact there ARE people doing that for their girls and so.. but.. you get my point.. I have a female avatar too, but I'm sharing my account with my fiancée, but I'd even have one if I didn't.
Sorry for off-topic chat, but just gotta throw this one in ^^[/QUOTE]

lol I always wondered that :p But heh it doesn't matter either way... I get the female stuff for me :) I am a female with a female avatar

Ok so to stop the lurking a bit the next code will come in sections 1st half is

2rtyd d8yxq y3tgj

2day gold.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']2 day trials wont stack and wont work on accounts that have gold already... Will come up as an invalid code.[/QUOTE]

They will go through, however it will just give you 48 hours from activation. So if you enter 3 codes the first 2 will be overridden and you'll end up with only 48 hours in the end.

Anyways, 2 more codes. Dont have anymore to give out after this, as usual I ask for no PMs.

CD2CY-K39XF-DGMYM-7H6MC-BYVJQ
HWYQX-G9WX3-RVWKF-DJMCY-JTP2T

sorry link, my bro tried to get one, should have realised the time of the post lol, but on behalf of lurkers who took them, thank you for sharing

[quote name='humptyflunky']Gotham City Imposters Beta
J22RJ-Q692H-C6PFW-
DPPY2-6YXRZ

Hey!!! sweet dude Thanks Alot. I got it.:applause:

[quote name='Link927']2 48 hour codes. No PMs please, I'll post them here if I get more.

CD2CY-K39XF-DGMYM-7H6MC-BYVJQ
HWYQX-G9WX3-RVWKF-DJMCY-JTP2T[/QUOTE]
i hate Lurkers.

[quote name='samael64']Hyundai Veloster Male Avatar T-shirt Code:
GHM4D-6KDVC-GV4GV-YG3MG-DP7CZ[/QUOTE]

Lurked but I'll say thanks for whoever took it

[quote name='VideoGameCollector17']Why are the Gotham City Imposters Beta not valid?!?[/QUOTE]

it does work says "i already own content" if your copy/pasting make sure you dont have a space at the end

[quote name='michaelh']it does work says "i already own content" if your copy/pasting make sure you dont have a space at the end[/QUOTE]

Thank you my friend!!! Didn't realize having a space at the end would make it not valid. Thanks so much.

no problem, always glad to help, also here is an arkham city asylum skin, 2PHQ6-FCF3M-6FM9X-CYCGR-MM9VZ got off p-spiddy a while ago but comes up saying i own it.

[quote name='michaelh']no problem, always glad to help, also here is an arkham city asylum skin, 2PHQ6-FCF3M-6FM9X-CYCGR-MM9VZ got off p-spiddy a while ago but comes up saying i own it.[/QUOTE]
Lurked. Thanks, anyway.

[quote name='dmzauk']Gotham City Imposters Beta

[FONT=&quot]D?CF9-2DV2T-H4F7C-FP9GT-J7DXZ[/FONT][/QUOTE]

redeemed it just now!! 1st time i've ever got a code like that!! Thank You!!:D

Gotham City Imposters beta:
F3JWF-VJQT6-VJ7W7-94R7Q-QD3MZ

Hope this goes to a NON-LURKING member!

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU'RE INVITED!
Congratulations! You've been invited to participate in the Console Beta Program for Gotham City Impostors!

Join us starting on January 26, 2012, and ending on February 6, 2012. Xbox LIVE Code Redemption Instructions Xbox Redemption Code: VF3Q7-FFQRY-QCP9H-MXCXY-GR3HZ

Existing Xbox LIVE® members: Sign In to your profile and follow these steps:

• 1. Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller.

2. Navigate to the Marketplace tab.

3. Select Redeem Code. Enter your code. Enjoy!

[quote name='COLDblood']
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU'RE INVITED!
Congratulations! You've been invited to participate in the Console Beta Program for Gotham City Impostors!

Join us starting on January 26, 2012, and ending on February 6, 2012. Xbox LIVE Code Redemption Instructions Xbox Redemption Code: VF3Q7-FFQRY-QCP9H-MXCXY-GR3HZ
[/QUOTE]

wow awesome, snagged it, thanks!

Gotham City Impostors Xbox 360 Beta:
DCVWC-K9JQG-9TX92-WHY3W-V34RZ

Hope someone can get some enjoyment out of it. I'd love to use it myself but I don't have a gold account.

[quote name='Ashsaber']Would you rather no one post any codes at all?[/QUOTE]
No, I'm not talking about the codes actually, I'm just saying that Batman gets a bit too hyped in my opinion.. seeing Batman everywhere lately..

bread's done
Back