XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

PLease does anyone have a mortal kombat online pass or dlc characters,its my favorite game and the only one i have i just bought it from gamestop so i don have the code on the manual if anyone can please i would really like one

[quote name='Haloid']PLease does anyone have a mortal kombat online pass or dlc characters,its my favorite game and the only one i have i just bought it from gamestop so i don have the code on the manual if anyone can please i would really like one[/QUOTE]

No begging or requests.

[quote name='Haloid']PLease does anyone have a mortal kombat online pass or dlc characters,its my favorite game and the only one i have i just bought it from gamestop so i don have the code on the manual if anyone can please i would really like one[/QUOTE]

No begging here mate. Go to TRADING Thread --» http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=281607&page=42 you will have many options for trades with others CAGS and me too, i have 2 mortal kombat pass for trade in my list, if you want it so much. :roll:

Please before posting read the topic title NO BEGGING FOR FREE STUFF

#tag FTW

I'm giving you the finger.

69?X2-XF?XR-MXDF3-CFYPG-27W4Z
Yo dawg I heard you like spoiler tags in your spoiler tags while you spoil tags...
Hint: Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...

[quote name='Elektr0ns']#tag FTW

Yo dawg I heard you like spoiler tags in your spoiler tags while you spoil tags...
Should ever be forgot...
[/QUOTE]

Please enter a valid code:drool:

[quote name='longocorp']Lurkers got all the Helicopter Props. I missed out. :hot: Dratz!

Thanks, DMZAUK. :applause: Awesome drop.[/QUOTE]

Dx

I'm sorry, I was actually able to grab the first Helicopter Prop code. It was kinda funny, because it was the first one posted on the list and it was about 20minutes after it was posted. Didn't believe it for a moment. Either way, sorry I got distracted and forgot about it.

Thanks, DMZAUK.

[quote name='Elektr0ns']You guessed wrong then...

"You already own this content." Code is valid.[/QUOTE]

Just tested that out myself. It still works.

I think if somebody is having troubles with it, they're simply adding on one of the blanks instead of the both.

[quote name='bear489']Please enter a valid code:drool:[/QUOTE]

I'm quite sure that this is a valid code because when I tried to redeem it I received the msg that I already own the content

Should ever be forgot...
[/QUOTE]Still unredeemed as of 2:22pm CST (I already own this content).

Should ever be forgot...
[/QUOTE]
Thanks and I'll take it, since noone else seemed to want it. Good little bit of business there, I take my hat off sir..:applause:

[quote name='D0ugie']Thanks and I'll take it, since noone else seemed to want it. Good little bit of business there, I take my hat off sir..:applause:[/QUOTE]

Thank you I was attempting to make it fair code drop to snag and slightly entertaining as well. :D

[quote name='thesilentshadow30']Couple female codes from MK
Scorpion - 9c3kv-rgc6w-dt97c-tcvfg-3p39z
tshirt - 2f476-j3vr4-6c7yv-c49r6-hgkfz[/QUOTE]

Both have already been used...

[quote name='Zak71296']Madden 12 Maurice Jones-Drew Player Pack Xbox 360
3R9C-5WSB-QTQX-S2FX[/QUOTE]

Ummm.. you are missing some letters/numbers there buddy..

[quote name='kuda']Ummm.. you are missing some letters/numbers there buddy..[/QUOTE]

I believe you enter the code in the game not thru xbox live. I was just posting it here for FREE to be nice because I'm not going to use it.

Madden 12 Maurice Jones-Drew pack Xbox 360 - 3R9C-5WSB-QTQX-S2FX

[quote name='Zak71296']I believe you enter the code in the game not thru xbox live. I was just posting it here for FREE to be nice because I'm not going to use it.

Madden 12 Maurice Jones-Drew pack Xbox 360 - 3R9C-5WSB-QTQX-S2FX[/QUOTE]

Well you know what they say dude, 1 in 4.....LESSON!!!!:applause:

[quote name='louiedog']Anyone want to play the ME3 demo early?

HMGXG-6QHK3-JY3K3-6GC9R-Y?WMZ

? = heavily tattooed biotic[/QUOTE]

Took this. Thanks SO MUCH! can't wait to play, huge me2 fan

[quote name='rpmboy']Took this. Thanks SO MUCH! can't wait to play, huge me2 fan[/QUOTE]

Congrats. I'm glad it went to a fan and active CAG.

[quote name='Hunterdeal']awe I missed it, that would have been great... BTW what was the answer?[/QUOTE]

J for Jack

[quote name='Double O Slevin']Early Mass Effect 3 Demo:

KXFR2
-FHH3T-
7P2FK
-RKDGC-
7XVVZ
[/QUOTE]

says
Please enter a valid code.

KXFR2
-FHH3T-
7P2FK
-RKDGC-
7XVVZ
[/QUOTE]
This code has already been used.

yeah i realised, its ok though ive just won 2, one for me and one to whoever can what member of a7x my son is named after, pm answers, and google if you need to!

GONE to KasBoo- answer Zach

[quote name='michaelh']yeah i realised, its ok though ive just won 2, one for me and one to whoever can what member of a7x my son is named after, pm answers, and google if you need to![/QUOTE]

I took a shot in the dark an went for zack also pm'd ya nice to see so many cag's giving out me3 demo's.

Edit: Also thanks for the code hehe your a sweet heart. =D

KXFR2
-FHH3T-
7P2FK
-RKDGC-
7XVVZ
[/QUOTE]

awesome drop. =)

bread's done
Back