XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

UFC figher overeem. Had these saved for my friends, but they abandoned me. They are all the same thing.

XWM2K-PWJGK-GC2Q2-T9Q9W-XPCTZ
RF9YG-KRGWC-3GX4H-T96F6-X37CZ
43JDM-6774Y-THR94-HGJX3-JY2FZ

I have no idea if this works, maybe it's region locked to the Uk or another country but it didn't work for me. I won this off a youtube giveaway. I don't know what it's for either.

C9KR3-Q7P9K-R7CJR-DDHXJ-CQHCG

[quote name='Theoisaboss']I have no idea if this works, maybe it's region locked to the Uk or another country but it didn't work for me. I won this off a youtube giveaway. I don't know what it's for either.

C9KR3-Q7P9K-R7CJR-DDHXJ-CQHCG[/QUOTE]

I redeemed it, it was a 2day gold trial, cheers.

[quote name='bugeater']Female White MW3 Avatar Shirt
QT6H7-2M34C-9VRWM-HMXJP-RBVRW[/QUOTE]

Gone... :roll:

Person who took code could have posted and said thanks.... sheesh

[quote name='monstericreated']Thanks, got it! :)[/QUOTE]

Oh was that you? lol. Thanks for mentioning. My bad on my post.... little slow at typing my 1st response. Enjoy the avatar item. :applause:

[quote name='Nyxeris']Lurked. Argh.[/QUOTE]

I'm convinced there are people that will try to redeem any code regardless of whether they actually want or need what the code is for.

For instance, you have achievements from the Flashback add-on that you got in 2009.

[quote name='JMusic']I'm convinced there are people that will try to redeem any code regardless of whether they actually want or need what the code is for.

For instance, you have achievements from the Flashback add-on that you got in 2009.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

[quote name='JMusic']I'm convinced there are people that will try to redeem any code regardless of whether they actually want or need what the code is for.

For instance, you have achievements from the Flashback add-on that you got in 2009.[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha, I'm convinced there are people who will post on here just to prove their own self-constructed superiority over others on a forum clearly titled, "cheapassgamer".

I don't just watch the awesome Code Drop thread for myself. My brother, who has a separate Xbox and account is keen on some of these drops, the Flashback pack coincidentally being one. Obviously I'm not going to use a code I already have for myself; Xbox.com won't let me regardless. If I see an awesome code drop I'm gonna try and get it for my brother, just like many other users on here openly get codes for their wives, brothers, friends, etc. I don't have to explain myself to you; the fact is that everyone on here doesn't need the codes, they want them, so you're not different from me. Get off your imaginary high horse.

Oh, and you took the time to check my achievements just to take the time to make a comment proving your honor over me in a thread about free codes, which you seem to frequent too? So sad.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']jeez to much hate lately and worthless posts fighting.....[/QUOTE]

Hey, I'm not the one posting to prove how better I am over other code-thread watchers. ;)

Regardless, I think I'll drop a code in here to get things back on topic: first person to PM me within the next five minutes, I'll give a 48 hour trial code. :)

EDIT: Gone guys! That was quick. Better a member then a lurker, though.

[quote name='Nyxeris']Hahahaha, I'm convinced there are people who will post on here just to prove their own self-constructed superiority over others on a forum clearly titled, "cheapassgamer".

I don't just watch the awesome Code Drop thread for myself. My brother, who has a separate Xbox and account is keen on some of these drops, the Flashback pack coincidentally being one. Obviously I'm not going to use a code I already have for myself; Xbox.com won't let me regardless. If I see an awesome code drop I'm gonna try and get it for my brother, just like many other users on here openly get codes for their wives, brothers, friends, etc. I don't have to explain myself to you; the fact is that everyone on here doesn't need the codes, they want them, so you're not different from me. Get off your imaginary high horse.

Oh, and you took the time to check my achievements just to take the time to make a comment proving your honor over me in a thread about free codes, which you seem to frequent too? So sad.[/QUOTE]

Methinks thou doth protest too much.

Or, in the modern vernacular... U mad bro?

[quote name='JMusic']Methinks thou doth protest too much.

Or, in the modern vernacular... U mad bro?[/QUOTE]

I love how keyboard warriors like you, who bother to take the time to prove their imaginary superiority online, when proven hypocritical, resort to using pathetic net speak like, "U mad bro" because they know and have nothing else they can say. You're a sad guy, mate.

Oh and all good Royal, hope you enjoy the code. :)

[quote name='Nyxeris']I love how keyboard warriors like you, who bother to take the time to prove their imaginary superiority online, when proven hypocritical, resort to using pathetic net speak like, "U mad bro" because they have nothing else they can say. You're a sad guy, mate.[/QUOTE]

The irony fair drippeth. :applause:

[quote name='Nyxeris']Hey, I'm not the one posting to prove how better I am over other code-thread watchers. ;)

Regardless, I think I'll drop a code in here to get things back on topic: first person to PM me within the next five minutes, I'll give a 48 hour trial code. :)

EDIT: Gone guys! That was quick. Better a member then a lurker, though.[/QUOTE]
I was just talking in general.

Let's see if I can get this back on topic: :cool:
Not a requirement but please try to limit yourself to one code so other people can get in on this. I put in spaces and removed a letter from each code to slow down the speed demons. I may have more drops later depending on how well everyone behaves lol... Good luck and have fun!

Not sure if this code works outside of Japan but I think it's a code for the Monster Hunter demo:
HDVC6 - 2W3RT - GMG3J - W9RDD - Y66R

(Redeemed by CAG user) Female Rgae Shirt:
W692F - GFPTH - TPJQ9 - K2HDC - DRPD

(Redeemed by CAG user) Halo Reach Bashee Prop:
MV4H3 - 7TCW3 - FDVWW - X4TK6 - HJGY

(Redeemed by CAG user) Kinect Adventures Avatar Prop:
2JDJT - QG9T9 - 94CX7 - HT2CV - HMFP

(Redeemed by CAG user) Kinect Sports Avatar Carrot Mascot Prop:
TQFDK - QW66J - X49PK - K632M - PVKJ

(Redeemed by CAG user) Kinect Sports Foam Finger Prop:
36FF4 - QFFCR - 4TXHV - DGQ97 - DG72

Kinect Joy Ride Cars:
Eisenberg Car
22CP2 - 7C7J3 - 92RYM - 376K6 - 34YW
Bouncer Car
2C7T7 - F3FPM - 63W6M - PM3MM - YYPC
Bouncer Car
2C7WH - M4MGD - 976HW - WKXV2 - T2C9
Torq Car
2FFW6 - TYR66 - TRPF7 - HYXWW - 762C
Hammerhead Car
4G767 - Y6QDK - RMM2C - 7D4PJ - D94P

Plus of course my post wouldn't be complete without the Bing shirt codes:
Bing Shirt -
Male: PHT9P-KXR4Y-BB6BY-VFMPD-THT4T
Female: VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='yamayama']Female Rgae Shirt:
W692F - GFPTH - TPJQ9 - K2HDC - DRPD[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much, got this... my GF's avatar wardrobe is almost as big as hers in real life... ALMOST, I said! :bouncy:

The missing letter was Z, and obviously I started with A, but all's well that ends well! :applause:

[quote name='yamayama']
Kinect Adventures Avatar Prop:
2JDJT - QG9T9 - 94CX7 - HT2CV - HMFP
[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I got this one, letter was Z.

[quote name='yamayama']Kinect Sports Foam Finger Prop:
36FF4 - QFFCR - 4TXHV - DGQ97 - DG72[/QUOTE]
My missing letter was also Z. Thanks!

[quote name='yamayama']Kinect Sports Avatar Carrot Mascot Prop:
TQFDK - QW66J - X49PK - K632M - PVKJ
[/QUOTE]
Thanks yamayama, I redeemed the Carrot Mascot Prop

[quote name='yamayama']
Halo Reach Bashee Prop:
MV4H3 - 7TCW3 - FDVWW - X4TK6 - HJGY
[/QUOTE]

Redeemed this code. Thanks! Appreciate the drop!

[quote name='Nyxeris']Hahahaha. I hope your trolling makes you feel good on the inside. :applause:[/QUOTE]

And how do you figure I was trolling? I pointed out that you were trying to redeem a code for something you already had, while stating an opinion that there were people that would try to redeem any code, regardless of whether it was something they would ever make use of.

You then went on a rant about your apparently illiterate, unable to access the internet unassisted brother. :whee:

Ok, *that* might qualify as trolling... :lol:

Enough with the infighting and other wasted posts in here.

If you have an issue with someone, don't air it in here, take it to PMs. Or better yet, just let it go.

[quote name='dungonmaster316']Fable iii 3 highlander + red setter + tattoos, exclusive dlc
rx8r4-4gd43-864ck-k6yxf-79qk6[/QUOTE]
The code has been used already.

not sure if this still works...I think you can get a few items if you redeem this and it has to be entered on there site.
GOTHAM CITY IMPOSTORS FREE ONLINE BETA
MR2CXRHLCH72343NN4RYKQZLZ

^ It worked, thanks! I already had it, but passed it on to one of my friends I play GCI w/ every Friday night.
It unlocks the Killah Kitteh mascot, freeze gun, and airspace denier.

Darksiders II Joe Mad artwork shirt- FKD3D-9RKRK-PJVKD-TTW62-MTDKZ (Female)

Darksiders II Joe Mad artwork shirt- 9FH4P-2MC46-42KV6-7MKPK-3PTJZ (Male)

Wolfenstein B.J. Blazkowicz avatar mask- QF6XM-JRQDF-PH6HG-MJF6C-7RWGZ

[quote name='eugaet']^ It worked, thanks! I already had it, but passed it on to one of my friends I play GCI w/ every Friday night.
It unlocks the Killah Kitteh mascot, freeze gun, and airspace denier.[/QUOTE]
nice. I really wanted to get the game but I just have to much of a back log.

bread's done
Back