XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='COLDblood']W7 long board prop codes (no copy and paste allowed on this one)[/QUOTE]

Already got a longboard code, but I have to say that your idea to give them away in a video is pretty damn ingenious, COLDblood. :applause: to you, good sir.

[quote name='venomscarnage']Not begging but if anyone has a code for R-Type from the Raptr rewards thing it'd be awesome if I could get it.[/QUOTE]

How is that not begging?

That's like saying "I'm not racist, but I hate white people."

[quote name='emwearz']How is that not begging?

That's like saying "I'm not racist, but I hate white people."[/QUOTE]

More like asking.

"Oh please someone give me a code for a game!"

See that? That is begging.

[quote name='emwearz']How is that not begging?

That's like saying "I'm not racist, but I hate white people."[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Perhaps OP should change the title to NO ASKING just so people are clear.

[quote name='venomscarnage']Not begging but if anyone has a code for R-Type from the Raptr rewards thing it'd be awesome if I could get it.[/QUOTE]

...Indirect begging is still begging. Please, don't beg.

[quote name='Blade']...Indirect begging is still begging. Please, don't beg.[/QUOTE]

This opinion on my "begging" is me asking, but it's all good. This is just the internet and I'm not going to be like most and get all worked up over it lol.

[quote name='venomscarnage']Oh and your example. A bit extreme don't you think?[/QUOTE]

I'm not a bit extreme, but I don't like you.

kind of stretching it but is there any way we can turn this into an "avatar prop / 48 hour code" giveaway topic and have another topic for worthwhile stuff?

[quote name='Pravado']kind of stretching it but is there any way we can turn this into an "avatar prop / 48 hour code" giveaway topic and have another topic for worthwhile stuff?[/QUOTE]

There's nothing wrong with the way it is now, and there probably wouldn't be even 5 posts in a month in the "worthwhile" thread.

[quote name='Pravado']kind of stretching it but is there any way we can turn this into an "avatar prop / 48 hour code" giveaway topic and have another topic for worthwhile stuff?[/QUOTE]

If it really bothers you that much why don't take your own advice and unbookmark this thread. Part of the fun is not knowing when something "worthwhile" will pop up and as MrPiggles said a duplcate thread would be pretty dead and pointless IMO seeing as how it's subjective as to what's "worthwhile" or not.

Some may remember I said I was posting going to post codes last month (lol doubt it was a while ago) Anyhoo well it was my birthday yesterday an this is your warning be on your toes today futher details soon. o.o

Edit: while checking through my codes found this free royal purple car ridge racer unbound code.

Can't seem to get it to work on my box to even test its valid which is odd even though put it down perfectly from facebook ah well maybe its region locked so I'll give it a drop here so it doesn't go to waste while I delete it from the list. >_<

DC7HP-PCHKD-4KHRG-RV2YR-F22FZ

Edit 2:

A tease of whats to come I know its nothing special but I like to give back what I can to the cags hope you enjoy when I start a dropping! =P

35i3rr6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL whats a worthwhile code...MSP or Live? (good luck getting those)

The 48hr thread is not a drop, its a thread people can ask for 48hr codes without getting yelled at.
This thread however follows the sites rules, which is why the mods added no begging or trading to the title.
I would have to agree that a separate thread would just get lost in the back pages.

I have one bit of advice for people: "Never look a gift horse in the mouth".
And with that I leave you a Kinect Helicopter prop: 293KG-TX99R-9CF6C-PFDK4-C97JZ

@ KasBoo

Try to make them a competition, IF you can like a puzzle or quiz or the next 10 people who post in this thread will be a part of lucky draw kind of stuff.

As it gives more chance because that BF3 Recon Uniform is tempting and chances to grab a copy/paste item are about 0.01%, I don't know how people are this fast sometimes they pic the item in less then 3 minutes.

P.S = In the end they are your codes and it's your choice how to give away them, Thanks for giving a heads up

[quote name='Pakhair']@ KasBoo

Try to make them a competition, IF you can like a puzzle or quiz or the next 10 people who post in this thread will be a part of lucky draw kind of stuff.

As it gives more chance because that BF3 Recon Uniform is tempting and chances to grab a copy/paste item are about 0.01%, I don't know how people are this fast sometimes they pic the item in less then 3 minutes.

P.S = In the end they are your codes and it's your choice how to give away them, Thanks for giving a heads up[/QUOTE]

Posting in thread will mean spam.

[quote name='Pakhair']@ KasBoo

P.S = In the end they are your codes and it's your choice how to give away them, Thanks for giving a heads up[/QUOTE]

lol I feel ya anyway I'll do my best. its just my way of saying thanks to the cag peeps who have given me alot of nice codes/deals/laughs over the time I've been here. :bouncy:

Planning for awhile got some random ideas may cause slight spam but at the end of the day I'm sure people will be pleased, If all else fails I resort to pming an etc it's your call guys an gals.

Edit:

First three people to pm me with the answer to the riddle below win a Battlefield 3 recon male outfit. (only rule not to of made an account in the past month)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]With pointed fangs it sits in wait,
With piercing force its doles out fate,
Over bloodless victims proclaiming its might,
Eternally joining in a single bite.
What am I?

Winners:
[/FONT]
1st: Royal High Knight
2nd: Jouvert
3rd: Antarael Dulacre

found one extra which was given to almightygnat our 4th who gave it to eugaet more codes soon. =D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Racer1309']Darksiders II Shirts:

Male: Q64WH-VM3DJ-Q9RPV-K6WY7-R99QZ
Female: HCFG6-676YJ-62QF2-GVDTW-VW6JZ[/QUOTE]

Got the female shirt. Thanks!

No problem guys will drop more soon.

[quote name='eugaet']Darn, I was waiting for a new post, not an edit to the previous one. Missed out![/QUOTE]

aww poop sorry X_X didn't wanna double post was no other posts when I put up however If I come across another code I shall pm you it as a sign of goodwill. :bouncy:

edit:

you should have a pm from one of our winners he informed me he already had the content an has sent you his code very sweet of him

sent a Giant Foam Finger - Avatar Prop to almightygnat for giving his code to eugaet anyway next up will be for the Maw xbox live arcade game in 33 minutes.

Will make sure this is a new post so people do not miss it this time =)

bread's done
Back