XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='dealerman']Oh man I'm all excited, i couldn't do the raptr promo. fingers crossed.........Oh well[/QUOTE]

And your signature shows R-Type Dimensions and The Maw? ;D Let's try to give it to people who don't own the games yet =P

[quote name='dealerman']Oh man I'm all excited, i couldn't do the raptr promo. fingers crossed.........Oh well[/QUOTE]

loooooool. Your sig has The Maw in it, so you must have it ...

[quote name='almightygnat']Just realized I was supposed to send it to Eugaet... So I went ahead and did that. Enjoy! and thanks again KasBoo! :applause:[/QUOTE]Thanks! That's very kind of you. Would have replied earlier, but boss was in my office. :/

Yea I know even I wanted two copies of the maw, raptr are such douchbags! but alas...... it was not ment to be....

here cheer up have some random codes. :bouncy:

QKQ76-RYK3P-TK3JF-T2QWY-THJTZ - Male - Xbox Loves You Avatar T-Shirt "Now Redeemed"

6HGQT-MHQ97-QYX2T-79GKJ-TCQ6Z - Male - Joe Mad Darksiders 2 Avatar t-shirt "Now Redeemed"

PX4TJ-F3DMF-6VMVR-RQ7CC-3T36Z - Female - Xbox Loves You Avatar T-Shirt "Now Redeemed"

TXHWD-CDYQC-J4D6Q-Y7TQR-XGDFZ - Female - Joe Mad Darksiders 2 Avatar T-shirt

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol that does look bad but, those are from a friends account. I helped him get the promo the other day.

Any who code drop
48Hr R7??F-4G99J-YQ7CG-Y3YQ7-6839D
Gears Of War 2 flash back map pack QY??D-BRT24-K3GRP-XCXY6-M92GQ
the ?? are the same letter for each code

OH and a crackdown 2 helicopter QCKB6-2YG*V-HKTG9-3CQ?R-H8MJQ

* is the missing 48Hr letter
? is the missing map pack letter

Right last code to give away the maw I thought up some random garb of an idea which amuses me plus makes you work for it... so here goe's

First person to quote this post with a picture of dexter morgan devlisly grinning(smiling) from the tv show Dexter wins the code!

Edit: found an extra code so two xbox live arcade The maw codes won by Eugaet and Whedon congrats guys an gals. =D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='KasBoo']Right last code to give away the maw I thought up some random garb of an idea which amuses me plus makes you work for it... so here goe's

First person to quote this post with a picture of dexter morgan devlisly grinning(smiling) from the tv show Dexter wins the code![/QUOTE]Derp.
dexter-season-6-promo.jpg

[quote name='KasBoo']Right last code to give away the maw I thought up some random garb of an idea which amuses me plus makes you work for it... so here goe's

First person to quote this post with a picture of dexter morgan devlisly grinning(smiling) from the tv show Dexter wins the code![/QUOTE]
http://www.wallpaperez.net/wallpaper/movie/s/Dexter-Morgan-1574.jpg

Dexter-Morgan-1574.jpg

Edit: Obviously I'm not smart enough to make a photo show up. I will figure out how to do that now!
Edit 2: Well, I didn't win anything, but I learned something today, thanks for the opportunity Kas.

[quote name='eugaet']Derp.
dexter-season-6-promo.jpg
[/QUOTE]

love it lol you win sir code will be pm'ed enjoy!

thanks for the laughs an hope everyone enjoyed the codes an sorry to whedon close one that was =( wish i had something else to give but im all out.

Had fun handing these out takecare now peeps

[quote name='dealerman']Lol that does look bad but, those are from a friends account. I helped him get the promo the other day.

OH and a crackdown 2 helicopter QCKB6-2YG*V-HKTG9-3CQ?R-H8MJQ

* is the missing 48Hr letter
? is the missing map pack letter[/QUOTE]

My apologize humble sir!
I just redeemed the Helicopter Prop, many thanks to you sir! =)

[quote name='Whedon']Oh it's fine Kas, I now know how to link a photo to show up as an image in the post rather than just a link so all was not lost. :)[/QUOTE]

just my luck found another code pm'ed you it. one copy of the maw for you sir. :bouncy: nice way to end things I think.

[quote name='dealerman']Lol that does look bad but, those are from a friends account. I helped him get the promo the other day.

Any who code drop
the ?? are the same letter for each code
[/QUOTE]

The Map pack was lurked. P was the missing letter.

[quote name='dealerman']
[/QUOTE]

QYPPD-BRT24-K3GRP-XCXY6-M92GQ

Not by me. I will catch that one eventually...

Since I can't use it anyway (not US resident) and I know there are people out there who don't like FB....

B.J. Blazkowicz Mask
VKV92-R?Q4?-44P94-GTQD7-7DQ6Z

both ? are the same letter ^^

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Since I can't use it anyway (not US resident) and I know there are people out there who don't like FB....

B.J. Blazkowicz Mask
VKV92-R?Q4?-44P94-GTQD7-7DQ6Z

both ? are the same letter ^^[/QUOTE]

I got it, it was M. Thanks OP! :D :applause:

[quote name='KasBoo']just my luck found another code pm'ed you it. one copy of the maw for you sir. :bouncy: nice way to end things I think.[/QUOTE]

I am no sir, but holy crap that's exciting! :bouncy:

Thanks so much! I'm going to attribute it to good karma d/t being grateful for the opportunity, happy to have learned something and happy for the guy/gal above me that won the first Maw code. I'm not very good at this positive attitude thing, but I may just try it out again and see what other good things can come of it. Thank you again.

[quote name='Whedon']I am no sir, but holy crap that's exciting! :bouncy:

Thanks so much! I'm going to attribute it to good karma d/t being grateful for the opportunity, happy to have learned something and happy for the guy/gal above me that won the first Maw code. I'm not very good at this positive attitude thing, but I may just try it out again and see what other good things can come of it. Thank you again.[/QUOTE]

lol sorry an glad nice to see another gal here on the forum an to give some codes out I had fun its the least I can do I've got alot of nice things like lode runner, avatar items, props or beta's from guys/gals like coldblood, michaelh an so many more, its just nice to give something back anyway peace out. ;)

First person to quote this post with a picture of dexter morgan devlisly grinning(smiling) from the tv show Dexter wins the code![/QUOTE]
Please delete :p

[quote name='mitch079']13 year old school girl PM'ing surprises to Ted Bundy. Oh that will work out well.[/QUOTE]

Call the popo! :lol:

[quote name='MrBoss']The Maw: FX22K-J79K7-XMJKD-MCY46-XRW9Z

RType Dimensions: D7VRJ-RQTPG-6D9H4-KDCQ4-VCJDZ[/QUOTE]

That was a baller drop. I would have loved to snag RType.

Not really sure what this is a shirt of but I found it in an old file of mine.

Female Avatar T-Shirt:
KKQH2-M6797-7D64R-FQR7R-CXYKZ

[quote name='AquaKnight']Not really sure what this is a shirt of but I found it in an old file of mine.

Female Avatar T-Shirt:
KKQH2-M6797-7D64R-FQR7R-CXYKZ[/QUOTE]

I got it, thank you. :D It was for a "XBOX LOVE YOU" shirt.

i know its not a great trade, but ill give up a banshee avatar item code for a free month of gold. i wish i had a more tempting offer, but thats all i have laying around :( PM if interested!

[quote name='Ew0k5AN0nomi5']i know its not a great trade, but ill give up a banshee avatar item code for a free month of gold. i wish i had a more tempting offer, but thats all i have laying around :( PM if interested![/QUOTE]

It says no trading right on the title for this topic. T_T

Longboard
4VYQ7-GWX9C-P9YYW-7H33P-C4QDZ
4W3QM-YFQPW-F9DDP-QRGCH-CDCKZ
4W4CY-7T3RX-J9JXF-HY7W9-CV9CZ
4W6PT-6FK2Q-4TDCT-TMFXW-DMGKZ
4W7G6-XVH4W-M69DY-PVDW4-XK4FZ
4W9CW-QX6QD-QDP93-PKRGK-4R46Z

bread's done
Back