XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Kinect Sensor Avatar Prop
P464D-2FGC2-WYJWD-3VF22-MDGRZ

Max Payne 3 - DLC #1 Preorder Bonus
G349H-4KJ26-KTPYR-H2RRW-39QMZ

NCAA 13 Exclusive Five Star Quarterback: DLC - Xbox 360
3G3CK-J66WC-7XGHC-7R76M-K6QRZ

THE POST ABOVE ME MAY STILL BE AVAILABLE

Pig head again

?773W-VQ??3-C9M4X-M9?R7-GF63Z

??? Hint: Te missing letter in te sentence in te question mark is also missing in tis sentence.

[quote name='Dbuck1818']THE POST ABOVE ME MAY STILL BE AVAILABLE

Pig head again

?773W-VQ??3-C9M4X-M9?R7-GF63Z

??? Hint: Te missing letter in te sentence in te question mark is also missing in tis sentence.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='Dbuck1818']Female Ski Outfit since it dont work on my avatar.

FCR2K-4QCR7-XKR4D-FRJHP-VXMVZ
[/QUOTE]

Got it. Thank you. :)

[quote name='SoWretched']I have a one month Xbox Live Code. First one to PM me for the code get's it. Must be a registered CAGer for one year or more.

Edit: Code went to Darkwizdom42[/QUOTE]

I need to watch this thread more often. Glad you gave it away to a registered cag instead of a lurker getting it. Hate I missed it.

tell me what im correctly referring to when i say "California Sandwich" , and ill drop this code i got this morning for a minecraft head

or "California Cheeseburger"

[quote name='shinn']tell me what im correctly referring to when i say "California Sandwich" , and ill drop this code i got this morning for a minecraft head[/QUOTE]

[bread]
[baby]
[bread]

This is for the FEMALE Bumblebee XBL Avatar Skin.

VF6YM-M4CTT-3X4YH-G9WD9-YTQ6?

Again, this is for the female avatar skin. The ? is a Z.

[quote name='Sunfire14']This is for the FEMALE Bumblebee XBL Avatar Skin.

VF6YM-M4CTT-3X4YH-G9WD9-YTQ6?

Again, this is for the female avatar skin. The ? is a Z.
[/QUOTE]

Damn it.... always miss the good stuff. :cry:

[quote name='TeaBisquit']And it probably wasn't even a female who lurked it.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure... only female Xbox Live Avatars can redeem Female Xbox Live Avatar codes, and vice versa for Male.

[quote name='dotCody']I'm pretty sure... only female Xbox Live Avatars can redeem Female Xbox Live Avatar codes, and vice versa for Male.[/QUOTE]

Very true, but quite a few members here often post something along the lines of "Thanks, I snagged it for my girlfriend/wife/daughter/cousin three times removed through my street relationship uncle's side."

It's all good though.

[quote name='dotCody']I'm pretty sure... only female Xbox Live Avatars can redeem Female Xbox Live Avatar codes, and vice versa for Male.[/QUOTE]

Oh, that is right, isn't it. Can't you switch your avatar from male to female and vice versa though? That's why I thought that any account could redeem male or female codes. I could be 100% mistaken though!

[quote name='TeaBisquit']Oh, that is right, isn't it. Can't you switch your avatar from male to female and vice versa though? That's why I thought that any account could redeem male or female codes. I could be 100% mistaken though![/QUOTE]

So you think someone bothered to change the gender of their avatar completely resetting it (skin, size, hair, outfit) to redeem an avatar item, to change it back and reset it again, only to never use the item they redeemed? :drool:

Not sure what this is but it doesn't work for me in the U.S.

HDVC6-2W3RT-GMG3J-W9RDD-Y66RZ

A post from me wouldn't be complete without the Bing Shirts!

Bing Shirt
Male Shirt: PHT9P-KXR4Y-BB6BY-VFMPD-THT4T
Female Shirt: VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM

I think these are used but I never deleted them off my list so if they are sorry.

Kinect Joy Ride Cars
Eisenberg
22CGG-YMF33-6GT6Y-VYFK4-DJQXZ

22CP2-7C7J3-92RYM-376K6-34YWZ
Bouncer
2C2K9-33XMM-H39Y6-HD7QX-JM49Z
2C7T7-F3FPM-63W6M-PM3MM-YYPCZ
2C7WH-M4MGD-976HW-WKXV2-T2C9Z
Torq
2FFW3-GJDCC-TFXCJ-PH6FT-JHPWZ
2FFW6-TYR66-TRPF7-HYXWW-762CZ
Hammerhead
4G72K-YKYDC-D3F62-7X6CD-RK63Z

4G767-Y6QDK-RMM2C-7D4PJ-D94PZ

[quote name='yamayama']I think these are used but I never deleted them off my list so if they are sorry.

Kinect Joy Ride Cars
Eisenberg
22CGG-YMF33-6GT6Y-VYFK4-DJQXZ

22CP2-7C7J3-92RYM-376K6-34YWZ
Bouncer
2C2K9-33XMM-H39Y6-HD7QX-JM49Z
2C7T7-F3FPM-63W6M-PM3MM-YYPCZ
2C7WH-M4MGD-976HW-WKXV2-T2C9Z
Torq
2FFW3-GJDCC-TFXCJ-PH6FT-JHPWZ
2FFW6-TYR66-TRPF7-HYXWW-762CZ
Hammerhead