XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='Pluto412']y so many female codes :/[/QUOTE]

I know some promotions give you a male and female avatar item, so i am guessing everyone is using the male and giving away the female code they didn't use

[quote name='webkatt']i still want a corvo mask haha[/QUOTE]

and we want you to stop begging for codes haha

but you can't always get what you want.

[quote name='confoosious']and we want you to stop begging for codes haha

but you can't always get what you want.[/QUOTE]

But if you try sometime you find. You get what you need!

[quote name='cogc_23']C92K9-3CJKM-YPKCY-96C34-G3TDZ resident evil 6 high seas fortress :p[/QUOTE]
I can never get to these codes fast enough.
If someone has not already mentioned it, the codes been used.

Searched and no idea if this belongs here, but anyways

Halo 4 double XP code : 97YZACLM6W Enter on mountain dew website.

[quote name='SnotRocket']Searched and no idea if this belongs here, but anyways

Halo 4 double XP code : 97YZACLM6W Enter on mountain dew website.[/QUOTE]

Grabbed it, thanks.

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Another Female Halo 4 Recruit Armor

FCPTD-7HJW9-XPTT6-H3T7Q-GY3K4

and another

2VGG8-FWPPP-6FX8G-GYQDY-B7QQT[/QUOTE]

I used the 2nd one. Thanks! :)

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']It's dangerous outside! Here take this!

Red Halo 4 Armor MALE

TJDQP-KH4Q3-2X6TR-4F4TG-H46KZ

Red Halo 4 Armor FEMALE

QJGCR-PH2DX-4QD2W-6VVM7-WTHFZ[/QUOTE]

the male one is taken (not by me), thanks for posting

redeemed the 14 day trial thanks had no gold now I can play black ops thanks !!! first time I got sthing form here I feel like a boss now!

[quote name='tgk2044']Halo 4 Female Spartan 4 Recruit Armor
RFKKJ-YRY8T-VPH72-BK8TR-V49WT
[/QUOTE]

Grabbed my wifey the recruit armor.....shes got more damn halo armor than I have....:roll:

[quote name='the indianbeast']i have a code for a female golden armor i think. So first one to pm me will get it!

EDIT: code is gone[/QUOTE]

thanks mate will make the miss happy

[quote name='murph17']So I found an old 14-day XBL pass in my Halo 2 jewel box the other day. What are the odds of this still working?[/QUOTE]

I heard the original xbl passes have expired when they took down live from the original xbox hum so the odds are near 0% I'd say

Hate to disagree with you Antarael but I used an old 12-Month xbox code from when I had purchased a starter kit for the original Xbox about a 2 months ago when I renewed and it worked.

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']I might be wrong but I don't think any code expires even if it says it has an expiration date[/QUOTE]

Every now and again Microsoft deactivates some codes out there. The most recent example I can think of is the 240MSP codes that came with Dance Central 2 to so you could transfer songs from the first game, those are no longer active. But, it happens from time to time, just not very often.

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']I heard the original xbl passes have expired when they took down live from the original xbox hum so the odds are near 0% I'd say[/QUOTE]

I think they do. A few years ago I remember people buying clearanced XBL starter packs with expired codes. They phoned MS and got a working one.

[quote name='Double O Slevin']Every now and again Microsoft deactivates some codes out there. The most recent example I can think of is the 240MSP codes that came with Dance Central 2 to so you could transfer songs from the first game, those are no longer active. But, it happens from time to time, just not very often.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. The 480 MSP code that comes with Sesame Street doesn't work either.

Bing shirts for the new people.

Bing Shirt
Male Shirt: PHT9P-KXR4Y-BB6BY-VFMPD-THT4T
Female Shirt: VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM

[quote name='tresyn']How / where do you redeem the AC3 codes above?[/QUOTE]

Buy AC III, start the game go to extras an select redeem ubisoft codes (can only be redeemed in-game as I said before)

Hey guys! I have a 48 hour code if anyone's interested. Just PM me--First person to do so gets it ^^

And the person who gets it--could you possibly post in this thread to verify you got it? Thanks in advance~

[quote name='MissPyro']Hey guys! I have a 48 hour code if anyone's interested. Just PM me--First person to do so gets it ^^

And the person who gets it--could you possibly post in this thread to verify you got it? Thanks in advance~[/QUOTE]

Pm'd

[quote name='MissPyro']Hey guys! I have a 48 hour code if anyone's interested. Just PM me--First person to do so gets it ^^

And the person who gets it--could you possibly post in this thread to verify you got it? Thanks in advance~[/QUOTE]

cheers

bread's done
Back