XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Those 14 Day Trials from Halo doesn't seem to work on EU accounts but well enjoy US Citizen!

2J2RT-Y2YQH-K4J6C-T3CR2-YXT3Q[/QUOTE]
The code has been used up already.

[quote name='Assasin']The code has been used up already.[/QUOTE]

Well it did work as I posted it ^^ for EU I get the message it's not valid but when someone used it it still does tell it is used then sooo in this case LURKED.

[quote name='zerosigmavirus']First to get to end of my homepage and come back with results gets a mystery code. Good luck[/QUOTE]

End of the CAG profile?

imgwz.png

Edit:

lol, that would be more interesting if i was high.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='zerosigmavirus']First to get to end of my homepage and come back with results gets a mystery code. Good luck[/QUOTE]

Your not making any sense. In any case though I'll take it.

267 visits? yamayama? idk

Yo, this shit gave me a seizure lol. Get trippy mane.

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']AC III Colonial Assassin IN-GAME Code

3XM-4GFX-R4HN-TELE-AFLQ[/QUOTE]Gone...and I wanted this badly! Thanks anyway.

that was awesome, resnwillstabyou was a bit harsh though lol

I have a two-day Gold trial card. I'm screening this because I only want to give it to people who actually need it, so if you don't need it, don't message me.

I'm giving it to the eighth person that sends me a message. Only send one message, because if you send duplicates, I'll give the code to somebody else.

Okay, ready? ...GO, GO, MOTHER fuckER, GO!!!

[quote name='sdime98']COD Black Ops 2 - XBL Avatar (Female Zombie) - 2KFGC-X9J92-M47PX-3C2QJ-DKRTZ[/QUOTE]

heres another reason my wife hates that I customize her avatar for her.
Thanks for the code!

[quote name='downsouthtigger']heres another reason my wife hates that I customize her avatar for her.
Thanks for the code![/QUOTE]

;)

[quote name='Johnny The Machine']Halo 4 Red Spartan Avatar Male Costume
DJ42Q-RHWX2-XMFG3-D463T-MPHQZ[/QUOTE]

Coded was already lurked. Thanks

[quote name='Tim 13']I have a two-day Gold trial card. I'm screening this because I only want to give it to people who actually need it, so if you don't need it, don't message me.

I'm giving it to the eighth person that sends me a message. Only send one message, because if you send duplicates, I'll give the code to somebody else.

Okay, ready? ...GO, GO, MOTHER fuckER, GO!!![/QUOTE]Still available

[quote name='Tim 13']I have a two-day Gold trial card. I'm screening this because I only want to give it to people who actually need it, so if you don't need it, don't message me.

Okay, ready? ...GO, GO, MOTHER fuckER, GO!!![/QUOTE]Code is no longer available.

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']14 Day Trial (they really don't seem to work on EU accounts meeeh)

gwr2v-d3h6c-7cmv9-gp3g3-qdj2d[/QUOTE]

Took it on behalf of somebody. Thanks.

[quote name='bugeater']Found this online:

Female Black Ops 2 Zombie Avatar

2DXX7-7DWTR-6D9D4-3XYPT-9X3KZ[/QUOTE]

Argh missed it due to playing blops 2

Some kindly pm me if they have.

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Female Zombie Costumes from BLOPS II

PD9HK-DCXT4-4YVVX-XVFYW-V2J4Z
VJFXD-JJX6Y-VGWJH-HMCX6-WRKWZ[/QUOTE]

rarrgghhh missed them

[quote name='pmj']halo 4 ebgames preorder code: mty4v-q6t42-**m2j-jm236-tx6fz

calvin klein[/QUOTE]

Thanks I just randmly clicked that page and I got the code within 2 ms

hehe Calvin Klein nice hint :bouncy:

[quote name='coprophile']yellow halo 4 armour (female)
3D727-MRD9J-9CWJ7-432C2-KG3**

** last two letters in the english alphabet[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Now I've got all halo armor in all kinds of colors! LOL!

bread's done
Back