XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
think dotcody won that one. I hit post right as it hit 15 after on my pc, guess it was 1 second too slow :|

[quote name='Halo gamer']
First person to post after my post asking for it gets a Halo Reach premium Theme.
[/QUOTE]

Me please!

[quote name='Halo gamer']
First person to post after my post asking for it gets a Halo Reach premium Theme.
[/QUOTE]

:D Can I get it

[quote name='Halo gamer']Halo Reach premium Theme Giveaway.
at 4:15pm pst. 7:15pm est.

First person to post after my post at 4:15pm pst. 7:15pm est. asking for it gets it.[/QUOTE]

Or do I need to quote you to get the code?

[quote name='Owen']People need to read, he said post after he posts at 4:15pm. I looked at the wrong poster originally so that is why I posted early.[/QUOTE]

What he Said ^ lol

[quote name='r3dreck']Question, where do you get all these codes from?[/QUOTE]

Got them from a MS promo and they are all fine :)

I got a 25 of them but gave them all away on xBox to Halo fan's still have 4 left.

[quote name='Halo gamer']Got them from a MS promo and they are all fine :)

I got a 25 of them but gave them all away on xBox to Halo fan's still have 4 left.[/QUOTE]

You should give out the rest of them :)

[quote name='Cheddahz']You should give out the rest of them :)[/QUOTE]

Maybe I should after I eat dinner ;)

1 more code at least today. Maybe more tomorrow :bouncy:

I got a 25 of them but gave them all away on xBox to Halo fan's still have 4 left.[/QUOTE]
Just wondering, wondering how I can get a bunch to give away too... I'd take one btw ha

I recently Level 50'd on Waypoint. Am I Halo geek enough?

[quote name='COLDblood']Are they the 7-11 Halo promo?[/QUOTE]

yep :) I got some in a e-mail from a friend to give away on Halo Reach :)

And I got 2 Avatar props in a MS e-mail but I gave them away last month :(

I use to have a whole pack of those the lady @ 7-11 gave me... I was surprised they had even one left. (same thing happened with the Adidas jump suit @ Foot Locker, I walked in and asked if I could have one and the handed me a stack)

To bad I gave those all out.

[quote name='COLDblood']I use to have a whole pack of those the lady @ 7-11 gave me... I was surprised they had even one left.[/QUOTE]

lol nice the thing is most 7-11's sold out fast or never put them out and alot of states never got them no 7-11's and you can't get them after Nov so what is left is very few like the COD flight suits

Do you guys think I should give out some DJ hero 2 Testo codes?

[quote name='Halo gamer']lol nice the thing is most 7-11's sold out fast or never put them out and alot of states never got them no 7-11's and you can't get them after Nov so what is left is very few like the COD flight suits

Do you guys think I should give out some DJ hero 2 Testo codes?[/QUOTE]

I'd really dig another chance to grab a Halo theme, but I gotta go to work now so good luck to everyone.

Thanks to the generous CAGs!

[quote name='bh47']I'd really dig another chance to grab a Halo theme, but I gotta go to work now so good luck to everyone.

Thanks to the generous CAGs![/QUOTE]

Come back tomorrow you can win one then maybe :)

Sorry, been out most of the day. Just checked and my Banshee avatar prop code has not yet been redeemed.

Since it's been a couple of pages...

Banshee:
QRCODE_CAG_02.png

It's just been sitting there for the last 20 hours, waiting to be redeemed...

EDIT: I'll post an additional hint a little later.

OK! I just posted 1 Black Op code in two different posts in this topic. The code is broken in two parts... I can tell that you will have to look in everyone's old posts in this thread not just mine

[quote name='Halo gamer']First person to post after my post asking for it gets a Halo Reach premium Theme. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

mememe

[quote name='Halo gamer']You did not ask for it so your DQ :nottalking: lol[/QUOTE]

Can i have it please!

Edit: Yay Finally got something - Been getting nonstop cloths for my wife Lol. Thank you Halo Gamer!

nice still active... think I found a way to slow down the outsiders.

I will give you a hit... the shorter amount of the code goes at the end

DJ Hero 2 Tiësto Mix Pack Giveaway
6:30pm pst. 9:30pm est.

Exclusive Tiësto Tracks:

"Traffic" vs. "Louder Than Boom"

"Feel It In My Bones" feat. Tegan and Sara

"Knock You Out" feat. Emily Haines vs. "Young Lions"

First person to post after my post at 6:30pm pst. 9:30pm est. asking for it gets it. :bouncy:

Sorry It will be 7:30pm pst 10:30pm est I got busy :/

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='eugaet']Sorry, been out most of the day. Just checked and my Banshee avatar prop code has not yet been redeemed.

Since it's been a couple of pages...

Banshee:
QRCODE_CAG_02.png

It's just been sitting there for the last 20 hours, waiting to be redeemed...

EDIT: I'll post an additional hint a little later.[/QUOTE]

Yeah thanks, another 3 years of therapy after being reminded of Rick Astley and his abhorent singing . . . curse you - LOL

[quote name='cybergod']Yeah thanks, another 3 years of therapy after being reminded of Rick Astley and his abhorent singing . . . curse you - LOL[/QUOTE]

Oh snap a rickroll tag?! ROFL

[quote name='COLDblood']OK! I just posted 1 Black Op code in two different posts in this topic. The code is broken in two parts... I can tell that you will have to look in everyone's old posts in this thread not just mine[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I found the 2 code parts. :D

[quote name='cybergod']Yeah thanks, another 3 years of therapy after being reminded of Rick Astley and his abhorent singing . . . curse you - LOL[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Elektr0ns']Oh snap a rickroll tag?! ROFL[/QUOTE]
Thing is, there's actually a Banshee avatar prop code there. If you know how to get to it. There's quite a few hints if you read back through the thread...

[quote name='eugaet']Thing is, there's actually a Banshee avatar prop code there. If you know how to get to it. There's quite a few hints if you read back through the thread...[/QUOTE]

But at what cost. :wall:

[quote name='MiXmAsTaRoB']
DJ Hero 2 Tiësto Mix Pack
WDYQQ-CPWHK-3QWY2-FJGFP-3?W9Z
4PMQY-M3TH9-XWPT7-DYWPF-M?M6Z
[/QUOTE]

I got the second one.
Thanks for the code =3

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back