XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Owen']I'm old to CAG, can I have an Alan Wake DLC code. (J/K)

This thread rewards people for being quick or figuring out the solutions for the mystery codes, it is not a code begging thread, that is a different topic.[/QUOTE]

Ha ha... I guess I missed that thread. Mind letting me know what it's called? (J/K). I have much to learn about this site.

More and more chaneller sword and crystal tattoo:

V6626-GK92K-V39RP-23WHC-7XJDZ
3FMPY-CJCH2-WKXVF-GYTRP-DY6JZ
4RWGD-7GWFP-H4K3Q-2GKMP-H9D2Z
DYTQG-G9RJV-4PP2J-JFJMG-QKFKZ
26M9C-HXFR6-49DCG-RM9CV-MVD7Z

[quote name='EvilMe']More and more chaneller sword and crystal tattoo:

V6626-GK92K-V39RP-23WHC-7XJDZ
3FMPY-CJCH2-WKXVF-GYTRP-DY6JZ
4RWGD-7GWFP-H4K3Q-2GKMP-H9D2Z
DYTQG-G9RJV-4PP2J-JFJMG-QKFKZ
26M9C-HXFR6-49DCG-RM9CV-MVD7Z[/QUOTE]

I got the 2nd one...many thanks!!:applause:

More, more and more chaneller sword and crystal tattoo:

DDQ94-6MFF9-WVQGV-VWXDW-RGJ4Z
46JKF-K4VP6-7HFR4-F4346-TP4RZ
D96X4-GK3MJ-47G7H-3DG2H-HVQ7Z
VP6VP-CTMJH-TCK6C-YT6Q9-9DCJZ
QTF4D-G6DCT-93C3C-27VTF-CFJQZ
23J3G-T6MT9-27H26-4KYKF-X4VCZ
4YCPQ-66JXC-PX6CP-QHJK4-994GZ
YC4C6-HQC9H-6C2D6-92MCH-Q2WGZ
KPH7Q-YDWJ9-MV3XP-T37CF-JTDMZ
FQKDT-JFYJ9-HVRT2-6Y2QK-G3HXZ
7H2G2-P3KD9-VVR29-GX3XY-QKDPZ
H9GYH-64PHP-JWRFV-QY226-MJWMZ
GRT2K-KDWFF-2G9R3-6QVG7-J6YFZ

Used: VP6VP-CTMJH-TCK6C-YT6Q9-9DCJZ

Thanks! (Oh my god... did I actually just get one of those? =O First time I've gotten a dropped code... w00t!)

Used QTF4D-G6DCT-93C3C-27VTF-CFJQZ . Thanks EvilMe.

Banshees:
FPPMF-TT7FQ-CYJG9-X7PVG-PVXHZ
KH3F2-3K697-QYRD6-C69TK-M7CXZ
KWCJC-FTFRV-GVW34-W9PVF-KC4HZ
G966V-7CPXV-2D9RD-3FDXQ-CQQDZ

[quote name='drktrpr1']Codes were all used, thanks for the post! Dang lurkers![/QUOTE]

Lurker? Really? So you didn't come on here, and try EVERY code before realizing they were all taken? What if it had been posted later and you got the code? Would that make you a lurker to the next guy?

This is a free forum, on a free site, for free codes, for CHEAP ASS GAMERS

Bro, we are all lurkers to some extent for even visiting this site. Deal with it.

[quote name='dachuckdawgg']Lurker? Really? So you didn't come on here, and try EVERY code before realizing they were all taken? What if it had been posted later and you got the code? Would that make you a lurker to the next guy?

Bro, we are all lurkers to some extent for even visiting this site. Deal with it.[/QUOTE]

The difference between the two, if you will, is that "lurkers" typically never mention that the codes have been used or thank those that post them. It is minimal, but then again, so is making a post saying "Thanks for that free thing I just got from you!"

[quote name='BudzMcGee']The difference between the two, if you will, is that "lurkers" typically never mention that the codes have been used or thank those that post them. It is minimal, but then again, so is making a post saying "Thanks for that free thing I just got from you!"[/QUOTE]

Well put.

[quote name='dachuckdawgg']Lurker? Really? So you didn't come on here, and try EVERY code before realizing they were all taken? What if it had been posted later and you got the code? Would that make you a lurker to the next guy?

Bro, we are all lurkers to some extent for even visiting this site. Deal with it.[/QUOTE]

Quit fucking bitching. You're making something out of nothing, like a defensive prick. "What if it had been posted later and you got the code" is an utterly nonsensical sentence. How old are you? :roll:

Here's an Avatar Weapon Code: AVX-BTWU-L769-9GCW-ABKM

I just finished my first XBL code trade on CAG. :) Here's a little something to celebrate:

3J?X7-G?FW6-F2JX#-2#27W-Y*2YZ

* First letter of what this code is for. Hint: It's an avatar item.
? First letter of the game I just got a DLC code for.
# 1 x 2 x 3 x 4 x 5 x 6 x 7, then add up all the digits in your answer.

[quote name='bomberbadj']I just finished my first XBL code trade on CAG. :) Here's a little something to celebrate:

3J?X7-G?FW6-F2JX#-2#27W-Y*2YZ

* First letter of what this code is for. Hint: It's an avatar item.
? First letter of the game I just got a DLC code for.
# 1 x 2 x 3 x 4 x 5 x 6 x 7, then add up all the digits in your answer.[/QUOTE]

lol

Hopefully this will get some more people to post codes too instead of just begging:

Fable 3 in game item code:
WDPVY-4XG37-YMKJT-WD6CC-KK6KZ

Carrot Plush!:
VF4XP-77YHG-3P7GV-FFD2C-Q2CPZ

[quote name='COLDblood']Black controller prop
39T?D-GJ9?G-?WG49-4YVGF-??37Z

? are all the same

Here is a hint:
She sure is "cute"[/QUOTE]
Got it, Thanks!!!

[quote name='Dazed iLLusion']ESPN Female Jersey Gift Code:
JVMCK-W7T2M-G2P7T-FRF2W-J9CRZ[/QUOTE]

Used this for my gf's account. She thanks you!

[quote name='CelticSooner']Homefront female Rianna avatar outfit:

QXKGX-MV9PJ-JWK3X-XGJRK-2F7YZ
[/QUOTE]

Oh my God, do you have another of these by any chance?

Female stuff are hard to come by for me and they are always given away when I look away for a bit...

Is there a specific thread for trading codes? I have a ESPN Female Jersey code willing to part ways with for Black Ops Flight Suit...

If this is the wrong thread, my apologies and if you can send me in the right direction that would be cool too!

[quote name='Muhnamana']Is there a specific thread for trading codes? I have a ESPN Female Jersey code willing to part ways with for Black Ops Flight Suit...

If this is the wrong thread, my apologies and if you can send me in the right direction that would be cool too![/QUOTE]

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21

I know this is off topic (hell my whole post is >.>) but while im posting, does anyone have any real tips/fast methods to getting any neat avatar items? I just got a windows 7 phone, and I want my avatar to look nice =P (not really expecting a reply though).

[quote name='dabudkrew']i got some banshee and carrot codes to trade for a 48 hr trial[/QUOTE]

I've already got the banshee and a carrot... I'd gladly trade the one I've got lying about if I didn't have those. =S

You woudn't happen to have anything else, would you?

(BTW, before someone else mentions this, this is the Contests page, I believe there's a separate page reserved for trades and requests like yours. =) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back