XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='KoRuPT']Thanks for providing the for site for everyone to get codes Master.

In an effort to prevent lurkers from getting all the posted codes, the next 10 people who quote this and ask for one will get a code PM'ed from me. :)[/QUOTE]

Danke.

Why does it have to be that site again giving away codes I can never get it to load on this 10yo pice of junk PC :cry: I just hope my frind gets home before they run out!

I am going to Drop a Halo Reach Honor the code Premium theme in a little just got to think of a good clue for the ?'s. :cool:

[quote name='KoRuPT']Thanks for providing the for site for everyone to get codes Master.

In an effort to prevent lurkers from getting all the posted codes, the next 10 people who quote this and ask for one will get a code PM'ed from me. :)[/QUOTE]

I would like one, thanks! :D

Could you spare a code for a loser Halo nerd like me please. ;)

Please and thank you.

I'll take one. Thanks

Am I in?

Thank You Very Much

Oh I'd love one. Thanks!

27cdx-d2r?d-cpg6r-qp2dk-4hhfz
27d3t-yv36?-yd7rd-cjxcv-9rk2z
27fwf-p9jx9-tvptw-mf?k4-mc4gz
27gmy-trftf-w?ky2-jf6wx-ryq6z
27hhf-wmt9x-mqvwq-yfpyk-h9?mz
27k4h-7h33f-dpf?q-tmfdm-2qhjz

:)

[quote name='dmzauk']27cdx-d2r?d-cpg6r-qp2dk-4hhfz
27k4h-7h33f-dpf?q-tmfdm-2qhjz[/QUOTE]

used, thanks

would like one please, thank you

hopefully under 10

Sending out now, you made it Glowin. I gave yours out to someone else dachuckdawgg, because I saw you used another. Hope you don't mind (I was giving them out backwards).

Edit: I have no more codes. Enjoy everyone. :)

[quote name='KoRuPT']Sending out now, you made it Glowin. I gave yours out to someone else dachuckdawgg, because I saw you used another. Hope you don't mind (I was giving them out backwards).

Edit: I have no more codes. Enjoy everyone. :)[/QUOTE]

If it was a helicopter then I'm already set. Thanks for helping avoid lurkers.

[quote name='dachuckdawgg']If it was a helicopter then I'm already set. Thanks for helping avoid lurkers.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they were all helicopters. :D

[quote name='dmzauk']27cdx-d2r?d-cpg6r-qp2dk-4hhfz
27k4h-7h33f-dpf?q-tmfdm-2qhjz[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I used 27gmy-trftf-w?ky2-jf6wx-ryq6z

[quote name='Kaitorober']Thanks! I used 27gmy-trftf-w?ky2-jf6wx-ryq6z[/QUOTE]

What do you put in place of the ? marks?

[quote name='Darth RaLLe']guess what?

1 mo heli :roll:

29DJJ-GVVG2-CXV97-G7XR7-3JHVZ
[/QUOTE]

finally got one thanks :)

[quote name='psychofish']What do you put in place of the ? marks?[/QUOTE]

The correct code was 27gmy-trftf-wTky2-jf6wx-ryq6z

?=T

^ can you stop trying to up your post count with multiple post and just do all at once or one wait awhile then another...

[quote name='psychofish']What do you put in place of the ? marks?[/QUOTE]

a) Your best guess.
b) A lot of hope.
c) The force.

OK dudes, should be enough 4 now, have 2 continue grabing 4 myself ..

Hope u had as much fun as i had,

njoy teh last heli! :D

29HHD
-
P7PKC
-
4RVQG
-
4J2FG
-
XGF4Z

[quote name='DarkAkri']^ can you stop trying to up your post count with multiple post and just do all at once or one wait awhile then another...[/QUOTE]

well sheriff, i posted direct after i grabed em, but ur wish is my order, go and grab 4 urself, thx

[quote name='Darth RaLLe']well sheriff, i posted direct after i grabed em, but ur wish is my order, go and grab 4 urself, thx[/QUOTE]

i don't care for one thanks.. it was just annoying to see it post after post..after post.. i'm sure people appreciated it i just made a simple request..

[quote name='Darth RaLLe']OK dudes, should be enough 4 now, have 2 continue grabing 4 myself ..

Hope u had as much fun as i had,

njoy teh last heli! :D

29HHD
-
P7PKC
-
4RVQG
-
4J2FG
-
XGF4Z
[/QUOTE]
You have successfully redeemed a code for:

Adventures – Helicopter

Thanks!

How about we mix it up for just a second?

Black Ops Flight Suit code jumble:
GMGRK
JDYCM
G6Q7G
4Y6YF
TV32Z

Edit:
"This code has already been used"

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up the Halo Reach Legendary at target today for $37.50 so here's the codes from it I don't need. Also in jumbled form.

Recon Helmet
WBJMV
2TTCH
VXDV6
VV96R
73MD6

Mini Hint: PRIMES come first!

48 Hour Code
C333Y
GG7PG
GXBPH
YQMH4
TK8F3

Hint: From the back to the front and repeat!

A few more copters! Guess the missing letter/number to complete the code. Enjoy!

29KMT-7D6DK-Q22R3-DYRK7-249?Z
29KW7-FJ494-4P?M9-KQPMV-T3MHZ
29M9Y-3XCT7-9?G47-9KF94-RRKJZ
29MH4-437CC-9J3PD-T79?K-44MRZ
29MKR-?QRDM-32H37-2FX3D-RF2YZ
29MVF-M9QJ6-XW?T3-RR2MH-F2KDZ
29PCP-4?WGX-3YV9M-33PJQ-29QYZ
29PH2-JHKK3-3KX7P-XCYJT-KQ?JZ
29Q34-G6D3K-G4J4Q-2QG6X-?M9PZ
29QF6-2YYJ6-DF?X6-JYGCF-H7YCZ
29QJM-JFRG6-JJRM4-RF?7F-DVJHZ
29QY6-TY747-?2Q3G-64KPM-46P4Z
29R3X-YC9QG-H?R9D-J6Y76-7M93Z
29RKV-M4RH6-M37?6-F4DWD-HJM2Z
29RXM-4?6K2-2Q6HW-37TFJ-4F6RZ

[quote name='COLDblood']How about we mix it up for just a second?

Black Ops Flight Suit code jumble:
GMGRK
JDYCM
G6Q7G
4Y6YF
TV32Z

Edit:
"This code has already been used"[/QUOTE]

Wow, thanks! Now I can combine it with the helicopter :D

Nice job Kai!

I had that set up for a long time when both were rare:hot:
If the Germans drop the flaming avatar helmet, Im gonna be pissed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back