XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='XxNinjaStaRRxX']last one

Download Code for FEMALE PSICOM SOLDIER UNIFORM:
HKJ4H-QKKVH-FBVGX-TP8WT-H8D78[/QUOTE]

Redeemed it, thanks!:)

Don't want to sound grubby but anyone have a few ms point codes. About 3 random 100 something ones would work.

I need about 300 points, and I'm not willing to buy an odd number of points just to get it.

On the other hand I'll be getting an 800 point code that I'll be giving away here sometime regardless if a kind CAG helps me out, although that'd be nice.

That sometime being whenever Microsoft sends me the code from the 6 month gold promotion I paid for. The ever not helpful what-so-ever MS support guys told me I should get it in about a month so end May/early June is when I'd give it out.

[quote name='Treyster']Don't want to sound grubby but anyone have a few ms point codes. About 3 random 100 something ones would work.

I need about 300 points, and I'm not willing to buy an odd number of points just to get it.

On the other hand I'll be getting an 800 point code that I'll be giving away here sometime regardless if a kind CAG helps me out, although that'd be nice.

That sometime being whenever Microsoft sends me the code from the 6 month gold promotion I paid for. The ever not helpful what-so-ever MS support guys told me I should get it in about a month so end May/early June is when I'd give it out.[/QUOTE]

Why not just join Bing rewards... you get 250 for joining thats half way to 400 MSP. Depending on how you work out you could get around 32 points a day, and have your 400 points in under 10 days...

[quote name='Treyster']Don't want to sound grubby but anyone have a few ms point codes. About 3 random 100 something ones would work.

That sometime being whenever Microsoft sends me the code from the 6 month gold promotion I paid for. The ever not helpful what-so-ever MS support guys told me I should get it in about a month so end May/early June is when I'd give it out.[/QUOTE]

How crazy would I be if I said I think you want fortressCraft?:cold:

[quote name='Masterpitviper']How crazy would I be if I said I think you want fortressCraft?:cold:[/QUOTE]

Torchlight actually. Funny enough though FC is also on my list too =P Looking forward to it. You know, if I can get away from LA Noire and Brink.

As for Bing I've already tried that quite a few months ago. Somehow got a virus in the process too. Doubt it was the Bing bar but wasn't thrilled. I got two codes and used them quite a few months back for DLC. The remaining helped me nudge to buying Dead Money for New Vegas. Going back to Bing would take quite a few days to amass points

I'd probably go out and buy an 800-1600 code some time in May anyways(Thus why that other 800 code I've yet to receive can be given away) Just asking if someone has a few to spare as I find it a waste to buy 800 more and be stuck with 500.

[quote name='Treyster']
I'd probably go out and buy an 800-1600 code some time in May anyways(Thus why that other 800 code I've yet to receive can be given away) Just asking if someone has a few to spare as I find it a waste to buy 800 more and be stuck with 500.[/QUOTE]

I don't understand. How will you be stuck with 500 points? You don't seem to be getting rid of your Xbox. Those 500 points won't expire. Just use them later.

[quote name='Treyster']As for Bing I've already tried that quite a few months ago. Somehow got a virus in the process too. Doubt it was the Bing bar but wasn't thrilled. Going back to Bing would take quite a few days to amass points[/QUOTE]

The Bing bar wouldn't be the source of any virus or malware, you would need to blame your anti-virus software, or lack thereof, for that one. You don't even need the Bing bar to acquire points nowadays, so that's a non-issue anyway. Also, you can currently earn double your daily reward allotment by using multiple browsers, so your time frame to amass enough to purchase 400 points is cut in half.

I doubt you'll see much success in requesting free points here, especially given the large "NO BEGGING FOR FREE STUFF - ONLY POST CONTESTS AND AVAILABLE FREEBIES" notice atop every page, so I'll point out that, if you're really unwilling to go the relatively easy rewards route, you can readily find 400 point codes on Ebay.

A bit beside the point. I'm trying to refrain from buying points unless their exactly what I need otherwise I always have an amount of useless points left over. 100 or 500 points /=/ Quality games or DLC usually.

Left over points can be helpful but their redundant seeing as my expected Marketplace purchases in the next few months will probably be 800-1600 points per purchase.

Their helpful in this case because of the fact that my tally is where it's at due to various small ms poit promotions like Bing or left overs from other purch.

Not demanding anything. But as people drop free stuff here anyways, if a couple people have 100 or 160ish ms point codes they don't need it'd be nice if they can send them my way. If not no big deal. Just a small request.

Or if you know ms promotions other than the IQ one or Bing that can amass 300 quickly go ahead. No offence but no one's been helpful to this point.

Not begging. I retract what I said then.

Just threw it on the platter is all. I've seen people ask for things, almost like a demand, and someone help them out before without a question without anyone saying anything about them.

So my bad.

[quote name='Treyster']A bit beside the point. I'm trying to refrain from buying points unless their exactly what I need otherwise I always have an amount of useless points left over. 100 or 500 points /=/ Quality games or DLC usually.

Left over points can be helpful but their redundant seeing as my expected Marketplace purchases in the next few months will probably be 800-1600 points per purchase.

Their helpful in this case because of the fact that my tally is where it's at due to various small ms poit promotions like Bing or left overs from other purch.

Not demanding anything. But as people drop free stuff here anyways, if a couple people have 100 or 160ish ms point codes they don't need it'd be nice if they can send them my way. If not no big deal. Just a small request.

Or if you know ms promotions other than the IQ one or Bing that can amass 300 quickly go ahead. No offence but no one's been helpful to this point.[/QUOTE]

People told your bing or just buy it. There isn't much more to help unless you want us to hold your hand.

I was typing on my mobile device, responding to everyone else.

I made a second post under my initial response to everyone directly to J3s. Might want to read it.

[quote name='Treyster']A bit beside the point. I'm trying to refrain from buying points unless their exactly what I need otherwise I always have an amount of useless points left over. 100 or 500 points /=/ Quality games or DLC usually.

Or if you know ms promotions other than the IQ one or Bing that can amass 300 quickly go ahead. No offence but no one's been helpful to this point.[/QUOTE]

Always happy to help out

M22!D-8C@83-6BY9H-H?TGB-R9738

! = number
? = letter
@ = letter

[quote name='Koopler']Always happy to help out

! = number
? = letter
@ = letter[/QUOTE]

If thats a real code:

A. Probbaly not for MS points
B. Someone else will redeem it

I'm hoping its just a joke though. :p

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']If thats a real code:

A. Probbaly not for MS points
B. Someone else will redeem it

I'm hoping its just a joke though. :p[/QUOTE]

It seems real, just very hard to solve. Three missing factors like this can yield about 1200 results, given that Microsoft usually only uses about 14 different consonants. :lol:

[quote name='Koopler']Always happy to help out

! = number
? = letter
@ = letter[/QUOTE]

Hah, well away from my console currently actually. Could attempt online but find it unneccesary.

If it is real cheers both to you for offering something to the masses Koopler and whoever redeems the code.

[quote name='Treyster']Hah, well away from my console currently actually. Could attempt online but find it unneccesary.

If it is real cheers both to you for offering something to the masses Koopler and whoever redeems the code.[/QUOTE]

another way to say "i can't"

[quote name='bug034']another way to say "i can't"[/QUOTE]

lol. beat me to it. ah well hes been given many opportunities to get points. Guess hes not willing to put in any time or effort whatsoever. And its even easier to figure out these codes entering them on a pc instead of a console. Just copy and paste, delete the letter or number, replace, etc.

Usually pretty lucky at finding missing code combinations ala code drops by Beth or etc. on twitter. Of coarse I won't lie that even if I did attempt to gey the code given that I'd meet success. Atleast before someone else.

I just wanted to give a hand to Koopler.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']lol. beat me to it. ah well hes been given many opportunities to get points. Guess hes not willing to put in any time or effort whatsoever. And its even easier to figure out these codes entering them on a pc instead of a console. Just copy and paste, delete the letter or number, replace, etc.[/QUOTE]

I don't see how that's news. I've already said I'm not willing to put in more time to Bing Rewards, the two 160 codes I got were fine in the past but not something I'll go after now since it'll take longer.

Other than that any other suggestion was a direct purchase. So I wouldn't say "many" opportunities.

Again that's fine though. I'm not sure why people are going after the same subject. I've never come across as mean or self indulged to anyone here

Also @ FlamedLiquid

Note the fact that everything I've typed from the last page to here has been on a mobile device. A touchscreen mobile device. Yet I've consistently put forth better grammar than practically all of you(No offence. And yes I realize I'm on a public forum and so it doesn't really matter.)

As for going after the code, read my previous post.

[quote name='Treyster']I don't see how that's news. I've already said I'm not willing to put in more time to Bing Rewards, the two 160 codes I got were fine in the past but not something I'll go after now since it'll take longer.

Other than that any other suggestion was a direct purchase. So I wouldn't say "many" opportunities.

Again that's fine though. I'm not sure why people go after the same subject. I've never come across as mean or self indulged to anyone.

Also @ FlamedLiquid

Note the fact that everything I've typed from the last page to here has been on a mobile device. A touchscreen mobile device. Yet I've consistently put forth better grammer than practically all of you(No offence. And yes I realize I'm on a public forum and so it doesn't really matter.)

As for going after the code, read my previous post.[/QUOTE]

Good for you. Hope your battery dies. BTW you spelled "grammar" and "offense" wrong, smart ass.

I realize, which is why I edited it all before you posted.(Or not. Nice catch bud.)

Also I said no offense. I pointed everything out because your all attempting to make me look like the bad guy around here when I'm not.

(Hah you confused me for a second. I edited offense and offence back and forth a few times.

[quote name='Treyster']I realize, which is why I edited it all before you posted.(Or not. Nice catch bud.)

Also I said no offence. I pointed everything out because your all attempting to make me look like the bad guy around here when I'm not.[/QUOTE]

well then what exactly are you? A lurker that's begging people for free MS points? Try a different site. Half of your posts are n this topic about the subject.

My first two posts today were on the subject. On the second and after that it was defending myself or generally talking to others(responding).

Afterwards I just gave a hand to Koopler for setting aside any fight or to try and catch me "red handed" and throwing out a code for myself or another to try and claim.

I already took back my request for a code in my response to j3s on the last page.

To others reading this on CAG wether a member or random visitor, note that I'll still be giving out an 800 point code most likely in May.

Most likely going towards a respectful member who treat others kindly wether helping them or giving the general CAG public a freebie.

Then again could just be a first come first serve drop. We'll see. On Microsoft to email me it. The 6 week period for a code is ridiculous.

[quote name='Treyster']Note the fact that everything I've typed from the last page to here has been on a mobile device. A touchscreen mobile device. Yet I've consistently put forth better grammar than practically all of you(No offence. And yes I realize I'm on a public forum and so it doesn't really matter.)[/QUOTE]

You know what? Despite your "no offence" disclaimer, when you say something like this, you come off as really offensive. No, really.

You asked for points, somebody says try Bing. Someone dropped a code which you could have gotten with just a bit of effort. And yet you insult the people here for not handing you points on a silver PM? Sheesh, man.

Maybe you can sell your touch screen mobile device so that you could actually get some points without working for them. Oh, wait, is selling your device too much effort?

[quote name='IIBlazer']C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!

2JVCR-YRX??-4TY22-WHWR3-GC7WZ
??- January 29th of 19**- Duke Nukem 3D is released.[/QUOTE]

already own this content. :/ whatever it is.

Too bad it's a coptor, I didn't redeem.

You already own this content.

I knew that one off the top of my head. I still remember telling my friend how awesome the game was during lunch the day after I got it.

[quote name='bomberbadj']You know what? Despite your "no offence" disclaimer, when you say something like this, you come off as really offensive. No, really.

You asked for points, somebody says try Bing. Someone dropped a code which you could have gotten with just a bit of effort. And yet you insult the people here for not handing you points on a silver PM? Sheesh, man.

Maybe you can sell your touch screen mobile device so that you could actually get some points without working for them. Oh, wait, is selling your device too much effort?[/QUOTE]

If I even remotely insulted anyone here it was Liquid and I had a laugh about it on the second post, after Liquid called me a smartass, anyways(Attempted to have a sarcastic and friendly laugh too on that response. Unlike others I'm willing to admit my mistakes. Even the small ones.)

Also when I passed up the code I also basically said, "Oh well, not going after it. Cheers to both Koopler and whoever the redeemer is."

Point out exactly how I was so insulting on that, bud?

5AmVn.jpg

Can we stop the flame war an get this thread back on track. Us fellow CAGs should not exchange words this way, especially in a code drop thread. If you must conflict, do it amongst yourselves. PM the rage, don't clutter. Thanks.

So I am not a hypocrite, here's a copter.

2K3C7-J??97-CJHWG-W93R4-DFC7Z

Great '80s singer. He died June 25th of 2009. What is the abbreviation of his name?

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']should of checked a bit earlier. Code is redeemed. I still dont have the copter. :/[/QUOTE]

Will PM one in a few minutes.

[quote name='Treyster']If I even remotely insulted anyone here it was Liquid and I had a laugh about it on the second post, after Liquid called me a smartass, anyways(Attempted to have a sarcastic and friendly laugh too on that response. Unlike others I'm willing to admit my mistakes. Even the small ones.)

Also when I passed up the code I also basically said, "Oh well, not going after it. Cheers to both Koopler and whoever the redeemer is."

Point out exactly how I was so insulting on that, bud?[/QUOTE]

Cant we stay on topic? Seriously Treyster I tried to help you, others did too... You keep choosing to respond and talk about being nice in a month from now. Thats super duper... but in the end people tried and you wrote it off. Unlike other items points are universally useful, and im going to drop it at that...

??DWF-?YRDV-3H2VH-MGTDY-??G4Z

1 character is used 3 times, another character is used twice.

Also I PMed liquid a code.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']should of checked a bit earlier. Code is redeemed. I still dont have the copter. :/[/QUOTE]

Here:

2FY?T-PHM?4-DV??V-D6?WY-M49MZ

? = all the same = Bungie's favorite number

[quote name='bug034']mj?[/QUOTE]

Hope everyone got that soon as they saw it. Was one of my favorite singers. Really was a fairly sad day on his death.

For the paranoid, no I haven't touched any codes. The only code I've ever redeemed on CAG was a 48 hour live code and I thanked the individual for it.

[quote name='bomberbadj']Here:

2FY?T-PHM?4-DV??V-D6?WY-M49MZ

? = all the same = Bungie's favorite number[/QUOTE]

Sorry to who it would have gone to. My brother redeemed it. Thank you to the poster for posting this :)

thanks guys, lol. Used the code bug sent me, so admiral you can feel free to post the code you gave me in here. what were the codes even from? I'm assuming some promotion.

[quote name='IIBlazer']First to reply
the famous quote of Scorpion from MK when he launches his spear at you
gets a code.[/QUOTE]

"Get Over Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

or "Come over herrrrrrrrrrrrrrre!"

is it another copter? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back