XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='GenPirate']I hope someone drops another Windows 7 Phone prop code thing.[/QUOTE]

Did you sign up to the expert zone gears of war beta i posted? I think you can get one still if you did

Gears of War 3 Beta Key:
#7#M2-@9$7K-**7%%-??@PJ-PJ4$Z

?? = Bad tv channel
$$ = Type of gun
## = What a avatar is called on windows live messenger
@@ = Windows button to edit the URL
** = A Magazine
%% = Wireless company name

[quote name='admiralvic']Gears of War 3 Beta Key:
#7#M2-@9$7K-**7%%-??@PJ-PJ4$Z

?? = Bad tv channel
$$ = Type of gun
## = What a avatar is called on windows live messenger
@@ = Windows button to edit the URL
** = A Magazine
%% = Wireless company name[/QUOTE]

A couple of these are kicking my ass. By the time I figure it out it'll be long gone.

What sucks is I have the beta downloaded but no live so i can't play it.
Was gonna buy a 1 month BUT NOBODY SELLS THEM ANYMORE!!!!!
I swear I can't find one. I am very sad because i was siked about playing it.

[quote name='AmyGrrl']The codes go so fast on here. Been on Twitter all day too. I don't know how they get copied so fast. Sigh. No Gears 3 Beta for me.[/QUOTE]

If I get my beta key from Gamestop, ill give you it ^^

@ Daw19yoyo :

If you didnt make 3? accounts on your xbox 360 you should still have a valid trial for 1 month. Thats what I did with mine atleast.

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']What sucks is I have the beta downloaded but no live so i can't play it.
Was gonna buy a 1 month BUT NOBODY SELLS THEM ANYMORE!!!!!
I swear I can't find one. I am very sad because i was siked about playing it.[/QUOTE]

Got a 48 hour trial. Want it?

48hrs don't work for the beta

they no longer work the same as gold, it's just 48hrs of play time, but it's been reported the 48s don't work for Gear 3 beta.

[quote name='Goodeye']48 hours give you full access to live for just that 48 hours. Should work no problem.[/QUOTE]
I've Herd it depens on the beta. some will some won't.

[quote name='Glowin Smurff']48hrs don't work for the beta[/QUOTE]

Really?! I'm kinda surprised many other beta's have worked with those codes. Even Reach did.

They used to give a 48hr gold pass, now they just offer some online play, but like i said it's been reported that you need GOLD not just 'online play' to partake in the beta...but i don't have any accounts w/ a 48 on it, nor a code to waste on it.

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']That what I thought![/QUOTE]

It's up to you. I have no use for the code so if you want to try it, your more than welcome to use it.

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']That what I thought![/QUOTE]

if what I said about making a new account doesnt work (didnt see a reply) I do believe they added 1 months in Bing. Start a new account 250 + double points = beta in like a week lol

[quote name='Glowin Smurff']48hrs don't work for the beta

they no longer work the same as gold, it's just 48hrs of play time, but it's been reported the 48s don't work for Gear 3 beta.[/QUOTE]

Wrong.

I've always been a Silver member, and used my spare 48hrs code from a Gears 2 card I had from the game. It works flawlessly in the beta, as I've been playing it now nonstop today.

Unless my code was a gold pass, but my account still shows up as Silver.

[quote name='iRandom']7PQ4X-R7XPR-F!?FQ-2Q?D!-F9GJZ
MmKay??!![/QUOTE]

Lurked.

[quote name='Masterpitviper']GQC3X-?RWMC-THF?7-W3VR6-FKVMZ[/QUOTE]

Lurked.

[quote name='Masterpitviper']More fable 3 "bonus content"

PQX8M-HPMRM-4RKJQ-D2KM3-7TB??

?? = What you should have had[/QUOTE]

Or an engine. Claimed. Finally.

Thanks.

I've been trying to get a Gears 3 Beta Code all day on twitter. 3 people were giving out codes, who I think were all the same person. They kept posting fake codes and promises. I offered one of them $5 for a codes to see what would happen. He said to keep my money, so I thought he might be legit. Then he asked me to add him to XBL so I did and then after one response he deleted me. So I messaged him on twitter and asked if he wanted any banshee prop codes. I gave him one. Then he asked for 2 more codes and said if I did I would get a Gears 3 Beta Code, so I gave him 2 codes. Then he stopped following me so I couldn't send him PM's anymore. I wonder what else he scammed out of people. Anyways. I will post some Banshee Prop Codes for people.

Banshee Avatar Prop Codes
MWPRP-FHGXH-3GRXP-DRX24-XVXQZ
MWTKJ-QHX3T-YG4D2-Q2DYR-D2X3Z
MX6M2-G7YK9-99TDX-VV9VY-D762Z
MX6QQ-HDTMP-YFD9G-MWVXT-THJ3Z
MX7PJ-TMX3F-CTKJD-MDRX2-9JCHZ
MXFKY-346HM-DVP2P-TMHGD-MQ2YZ
MXGV9-2PRDD-4VMGV-VHTHM-62RDZ
MY2JV-JX96Y-T4TC7-CDHKH-GXG2Z
MYJ3C-YGC3W-QJGCW-RCK3R-2WG3Z
MYQKM-MGJF9-XMK34-H4TVR-KFJYZ
MYQMW-72Q7M-Y2WWC-QR6KG-VFJ3Z
MYX67-PWFYY-FHPYV-9TGDV-Q2T9Z
P2G4P-HYYKV-3V7DV-DD4G3-PF6YZ
P2MKQ-D4X24-C93YY-W9W9T-2GY7Z
P2PJV-2YD9T-GFDPH-G6KDY-47MHZ
P2W3Y-9DRGM-YQ3TG-T7MWD-2JVCZ
P349T-YKP7P-F9HT4-HRXW4-6FTQZ
P3MRC-K3TYF-3HD2J-M9WGJ-KRYDZ
P3VVP-QT2JW-H67P6-PR6JG-3DQ2Z
P4DF3-WGHGV-47CH3-72DTH-W6P7Z

[quote name='AmyGrrl']I've been trying to get a Gears 3 Beta Code all day on twitter. 3 people were giving out codes, who I think were all the same person. They kept posting fake codes and promises. I offered one of them $5 for a codes to see what would happen. He said to keep my money, so I thought he might be legit. Then he asked me to add him to XBL so I did and then after one response he deleted me. So I messaged him on twitter and asked if he wanted any banshee prop codes. I gave him one. Then he asked for 2 more codes and said if I did I would get a Gears 3 Beta Code, so I gave him 2 codes. Then he stopped following me so I couldn't send him PM's anymore. I wonder what else he scammed out of people. Anyways. I will post some Banshee Prop Codes for people.

P4DF3-WGHGV-47CH3-72DTH-W6P7Z[/QUOTE]

Got the third one from the bottom. Thanks!

Also, I've been trying for over 10 hours to get a Gears 3 Beta code. Would anyone be nice enough to give me one? :p

[quote name='AmyGrrl']I've been trying to get a Gears 3 Beta Code all day on twitter. 3 people were giving out codes, who I think were all the same person. They kept posting fake codes and promises. I offered one of them $5 for a codes to see what would happen. He said to keep my money, so I thought he might be legit. Then he asked me to add him to XBL so I did and then after one response he deleted me. So I messaged him on twitter and asked if he wanted any banshee prop codes. I gave him one. Then he asked for 2 more codes and said if I did I would get a Gears 3 Beta Code, so I gave him 2 codes. Then he stopped following me so I couldn't send him PM's anymore. I wonder what else he scammed out of people. Anyways. I will post some Banshee Prop Codes for people.

Yeah, I've also been at the Gears 3 beta code thing on twitter for 8 hours and I am starting to think they really are scams. Would really appreciate it if somebody got me one.

got this one: P4DF3-WGHGV-47CH3-72DTH-W6P7Z
Thanks!

You know, I don't really think it's right for people to ask for more than a code exchange for the Gears codes. To me it's like trying to sell a Helicopter prop or a Banshee code for $5.
Plus, Microsoft gave out at least a few thousand of them, and the public beta is only nine days away. Are people really THAT impatient?

Also, :360: Tiesto Pack
G2P46-QPMM4-KKHM4-4??JV-74KCZ
??s are what the code is for :roll:

[quote name='VVaffle']You know, I don't really think it's right for people to ask for more than a code exchange for the Gears codes. To me it's like trying to sell a Helicopter prop or a Banshee code for $5.
Plus, Microsoft gave out at least a few thousand of them, and the public beta is only nine days away. Are people really THAT impatient?

Also, :360: Tiesto Pack
G2P46-QPMM4-KKHM4-4??JV-74KCZ
??s are what the code is for :roll:[/QUOTE]

Some people have lots of money to spend.

Fable 3 preorder= PFVK2-TRW4D-KH76T-M7FPP-FC32Z

[quote name='clickpow']Some people have lots of money to spend.

Fable 3 preorder= PFVK2-TRW4D-KH76T-M7FPP-FC32Z [/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting but it was taken already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back