XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the GOW 3 Gamestop codes didn't work until the 25th? How are people redeeming them now? I wouldn't think you can start playing, but are people downloading the files for the beta already?

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']I thought the GOW 3 Gamestop codes didn't work until the 25th? How are people redeeming them now? I wouldn't think you can start playing, but are people downloading the files for the beta already?[/QUOTE]

Yes, people can download the files but can't play it until the 25th.

We should make it so that only members can open spoilers that way we can put the codes in there and they won't get lurked on.

[quote name='Wchillinman']Yes, people can download the files but can't play it until the 25th.[/QUOTE]

No, the codes don't work till the 25th. I preordered it a few days a go, tried to put it in and it didn't work. The gamestop codes must be from the gamestop ireland event.

[quote name='Treyster']You don't get to download the actual beta yet. Just a placeholder saying it'll be 2 gigs and the beta starts soon.[/QUOTE]

They lie the beta is only about 600 megs.

[quote name='vamn']
You do realize that you can renew for just one month on the Xbox live site for about $10, right?[/QUOTE]

Target in stores, not online, this week have 3 months of gold for $17.

Another Kinect Adventures Heli

#@K&W-VG6YX-&MG@V-VPM6P-XCKYZ

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be adding a few more 7-11 Honor The Code Premium Themes later.
QBDMC-6WBB7-GMCKG-RVMQ4-2F7CG

I'm also gonna post two Dance Central Janet Jackson "Control" codes since the person that wanted one didn't want to trade for the Windows 7 Phone Prop after all.

If you PM me, this applies to anyone, you will be punished.

[quote name='djbooba']I'll be adding a few more 7-11 Honor The Code Premium Themes later.
QBDMC-6WBB7-GMCKG-RVMQ4-2F7CG
[/QUOTE]
Thanks for posting it. Looks like a lurker used it :(
I've yet to be able to find a usable code...never here at the right time, but I guess that's just how it is - luck of the draw, I suppose.

[quote name='louiedog']Metro 2033 Avatar Mask

JQB39-2XWKF-BFVPC-WCY7W-7??9?

You're doomed if you go over, because this is exactly 9000.[/QUOTE]

i got it thank you

[quote name='louiedog']Metro 2033 Avatar Mask

JQB39-2XWKF-BFVPC-WCY7W-7??9?

You're doomed if you go over, because this is exactly 9000.[/QUOTE]

Ooh, a puzzle!

*thinks*

I don't get it.

[quote name='hoshi112']Why do people put ?'s in their codes? Just as a guessing game?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, just as a game. It's fun and someone actually earns the code. Besides, it probably wouldn't be too difficult for someone with the know-how to write a script to automatically check for codes and redeem them.

[quote name='louiedog']Yeah, just as a game. It's fun and someone actually earns the code. Besides, it probably wouldn't be too difficult for someone with the know-how to write a script to automatically check for codes and redeem them.[/QUOTE]
Sadly, I don't know how to code anything beyond basic html or php. I fail. So I guess count me out on most of those guessing games.

I never realized just how many people lurk in this thread....it's damn near impossible to get a code, isn't it?

[quote name='hoshi112']Why do people put ?'s in their codes? Just as a guessing game?[/QUOTE]

To lessen the chance of a lurker or bot getting it and so it might get scooped up by a registered CAG that understands that "please" and "thank you" are the currency of a polite society. :razz:

[quote name='vamn']To lessen the chance of a lurker or bot getting it and so it might get scooped up by a registered CAG that understands that "please" and "thank you" are the currency of a polite society. :razz:[/QUOTE]

I dont think it would lessen the chance of a lurker getting it, though...

[quote name='hoshi112']I dont think it would lessen the chance of a lurker getting it, though...[/QUOTE]

Having to guess parts of the code slows them down... a bit.

I am dying to play the gow3 beta. If there happens to be a very kind fellow member of CAG that could hook me up with a code via PM I'd be very much grateful and I could even trade for a free month of Netflix as well. Gamertag is Yes I AM B A

[quote name='vamn']Having to guess parts of the code slows them down... a bit.[/QUOTE]

I guess....but it slows down members equally. lol
Ah well, it's their code, they can do whatever they want to it. I wonder where they get these codes from anyway...some people seem to have a lot of them.

[quote name='Wchillinman']Check shift symbols above numbers[/QUOTE]
Well, derp, should have been obvious...
Says I already own this content. Oh well. Thanks :)

[quote name='Wchillinman']Target in stores, not online, this week have 3 months of gold for $17.

Another Kinect Adventures Heli

#@K&W-VG6YX-&MG@V-VPM6P-XCKYZ[/QUOTE]

Thank you VERY much :)

Halo 7-11 Honor The Code Premium Themes
FPFKF-KXMTD-XV3XM-KFYDK-MC4JQ
GH3CY-4QH9P-7GBTR-R7PWH-DMK2B
WDR2G-T7V4H-CQWCF-GVQY7-W92RT
WH4WK-24BKJ-HVKQY-F8CCC-CF7B8

[quote name='djbooba']Halo 7-11 Honor The Code Premium Themes

GH3CY-4QH9P-7GBTR-R7PWH-DMK2B
[/QUOTE]

Thanks djbooba, used the 2nd one.

Dance Central Janet Jackson "Control" DLC song
MCH8K-7CV??-XXDPG-V4XTG-P4QRT
Hint - I hear there are #legends about him on twitter

[quote name='djbooba']Dance Central Janet Jackson "Control" DLC song
MCH8K-7CV??-XXDPG-V4XTG-P4QRT
Hint - I hear there are #legends about him on twitter[/QUOTE]

:rofl:
This is a lot of work and confusing for a terrible song

[quote name='venomscarnage']I am dying to play the gow3 beta. If there happens to be a very kind fellow member of CAG that could hook me up with a code via PM I'd be very much grateful and I could even trade for a free month of Netflix as well. Gamertag is Yes I AM B A[/QUOTE]

...Grr - This is not a TRADING thread! Please people, come on. :roll:

[quote name='latif123']Giving away 400msp all you have to do is tell me 10 dog species.

Lurker proof.[/QUOTE]

Yorkshire Terrier
White English Bulldog
St. Bernard
Siberian Husky
Serbian Hound
Blood Hound
Scottish Terrier
Pug
Poodle
and a Jack Russel Terrier

[quote name='latif123']Giving away 400msp all you have to do is tell me 10 dog species.

Lurker proof.[/QUOTE]

is that a trick question? because there is only one species of domestic dog ,Canis lupus familiaris or Canis familiaris. unless you mean breed

[quote name='latif123']You won ill pm you a code this code only works for the U.S[/QUOTE]

Thanks Latif123. Received the PM with the code.

[quote name='Ryu-X']How does one get the WP7 prop normally?[/QUOTE]

It was an expertzone thing but since they fixed the GoW Beta thing you can no longer get the prop either unless you verify your employment by submitting a copy of your bank statement (direct deposit) or a copy of your paystub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back