XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Ryu-X']How does one get the WP7 prop normally?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='serophaze']only other way i know to get into the beta is to be part of the expertzone. they are giving away beta access to gears 3.

also got a nifty windows 7 avatar prop[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Drizzt87']what is the expertzone? i would like to get a beta key.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='serophaze']site for retail "professionals" run by microsoft. alo not like the playstation site. you have to verify before they give you anything[/QUOTE]

RedeemToken

As a heads-up, I'm getting sick of this Gamestop situation so if/when they replace my GOW3 beta code I'll just be dropping it in here. Fingers crossed that they do, mainly since they sent me an invalid code in the first place.

Watch as the second one they send me is invalid too . . .

[quote name='djbooba']Halo 7-11 Honor The Code Premium Themes
FPFKF-KXMTD-XV3XM-KFYDK-MC4JQ
GH3CY-4QH9P-7GBTR-R7PWH-DMK2B
WDR2G-T7V4H-CQWCF-GVQY7-W92RT
WH4WK-24BKJ-HVKQY-F8CCC-CF7B8
[/QUOTE]

Crap!!! I so wanted one of those. I've got a 48 hour code sitting here, if anyone has an extra theme.

[quote name='latif123']Nobody is posting.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but there's no need to spam the thread.

I have a GoW beta code from Gamestop Ireland. First non-2011 CAG to reply gets it.

[quote name='cin84_12']Yes, but there's no need to spam the thread.

I have a GoW beta code from Gamestop Ireland. First non-2011 CAG to reply gets it.[/QUOTE]
Me?

[quote name='mowmow']gears beta code
?Q?29-YJCJQ-MY33V-GDQDM-4X2JZ

if wolverine was from marvel then batman is from ??[/QUOTE]

Got it! Thanks!

[quote name='mowmow']gears beta code
?Q?29-YJCJQ-MY33V-GDQDM-4X2JZ

if wolverine was from marvel then batman is from ??[/QUOTE]

Used...

really I know we are CAG and all but It's $5 to go pre-order to get a code, that is printed on the your receipt! You can go back to the store and say you know what I didn't really enjoy the beta give me my 5 bucks back. I'm just saying it's funny that people are that lazy that they will not get up off there ass and go put money on a game most of you all will get. don't even trip you know you will. and if you're not a gears fan then y beg for a code. Step off! I went a put my money down at 4 stores just to hook up some of you but I didn't think I would be seeing this many people that wouldn't get pre-order.

It's not that I am not going to pre-order it but I currently am unemployed and honestly I am not ashamed to admit but I really don't have 5 bucks to even do so otherwise I would believe me

[quote name='knightsmith']really I know we are CAG and all but It's $5 to go pre-order to get a code, that is printed on the your receipt! You can go back to the store and say you know what I didn't really enjoy the beta give me my 5 bucks back. I'm just saying it's funny that people are that lazy that they will not get up off there ass and go put money on a game most of you all will get. don't even trip you know you will. and if you not a gears fan then y beg for a code. Step off! I went a put my money down at 4 stores just to hook up some of you but I didn't think I would be seeing this many people that wouldn't get pre-order.[/QUOTE]

Gamestop has the beta codes, not the release day deals.

[quote name='knightsmith']really I know we are CAG and all but It's $5 to go pre-order to get a code, that is printed on the your receipt! You can go back to the store and say you know what I didn't really enjoy the beta give me my 5 bucks back. I'm just saying it's funny that people are that lazy that they will not get up off there ass and go put money on a game most of you all will get. don't even trip you know you will. and if you not a gears fan then y beg for a code. Step off! I went a put my money down at 4 stores just to hook up some of you but I didn't think I would be seeing this many people that wouldn't get pre-order.[/QUOTE]

Right on...but actually if you pre-order online at gamestop you do not have to put any money down. That's what I did and it cost me nothing. Get the code and then cancel the pre-order if you so choose.

[quote name='venomscarnage']It's not that I am not going to pre-order it but I currently am unemployed and honestly I am not ashamed to admit but I really don't have 5 bucks to even do so otherwise I would believe me[/QUOTE]

Doc I know that boat and I'm just getting a lil out of it.. that's not to you my friend

[quote name='dmzauk']Right on...but actually if you pre-order online at gamestop you do not have to put any money down. That's what I did and it cost me nothing. Get the code and then cancel the pre-order if you so choose.[/QUOTE]

That's makes it even worst

I didn't pre order because I expected some sort of hassle. I figured with the mass preorders and cancellations, I would get hassled, so I did not bother. Also, I do not plan on picking the game up when it comes out as i am still making my way through the first one. So, yeah, I wanted the beta, but my 'lazy ass' didn't want to have a potential hassle on my hands, or forget about a preorder I would not pick up.

Gears of War 3 Beta Codes 4 the 25th

F9KCT-6W4K2-C2YHP-XPW6G-*****
PTTV4-TT3WX-7Q4C4-XKWYY-*****
2GD62-QWQQT-D4T9C-6R4Y7-*****

***** if you want one of the last sets and say Thank You right cha! to all the Code Droppers and then pm

UPDATE:
I'M OUT!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='knightsmith']Gears of War 3 Beta Codes 4 the 25th

F9KCT-6W4K2-C2YHP-XPW6G-*****
PTTV4-TT3WX-7Q4C4-XKWYY-*****
2GD62-QWQQT-D4T9C-6R4Y7-*****

***** if you want one of the last sets and say Thank You right cha! to all the Code Droppers and then pm[/QUOTE]
\
"Thank You right cha! to all the Code Droppers"

EDIT: Please stop pm'ing me. I don't have beta codes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back