XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='AlphaPanda']Gotta think, gotta be quick, gotta think think think.

Speed thinking.[/QUOTE]

I used to be able to think quickly. I used to have a high IQ (not a genius or anything) and be somewhat smart. Now I'm dumb as a pile of rocks and can't think worth a damn. My cognitive tempo moves at a snail's pace. It's all the medications I'm on. :( I take 9 different meds and most of them mess with my cognitive abilities.

So now I'm a bucket of fail. And it's incredibly frustrating.

[quote name='bullka']I'd like Marble Blast so bad...

I can offer tons of choppa and banshee codes for it.. :D
[/QUOTE]

Already own it and well worth the $5 I payed... it's delisted I heard? :(

[quote name='hoshi112']I used to be able to think quickly. I used to have a high IQ (not a genius or anything) and be somewhat smart. Now I'm dumb as a pile of rocks and can't think worth a damn. My cognitive tempo moves at a snail's pace. It's all the medications I'm on. :( I take 9 different meds and most of them mess with my cognitive abilities.

So now I'm a bucket of fail. And it's incredibly frustrating.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a pretty major problem but it seems that you need that medication unless you are like me and always medicated :drool:

[quote name='Masterpitviper']Already own it and well worth the $5 I payed... it's delisted I heard? :([/QUOTE]

Yep... it was delisted recently :(

[quote name='bullka']Yep... it was delisted recently :([/QUOTE]

Can you still get it from GameStop? They have it listed, but that's no guarantee they still have codes. Doom was in their system and purchasable forever but you couldn't actually get a code for it.

[quote name='johnsonnguyen3']Sounds like a pretty major problem but it seems that you need that medication unless you are like me and always medicated :drool:[/QUOTE]
If I didn't take my meds, I'd probably be dead within a month.
Some of the things are minor, but they don't mess with my thinking abilities, like a synthetic thyroid hormone (synthroid) or Nexium....or the shot of Byetta I take twice a day :/

[quote name='hoshi112']If I didn't take my meds, I'd probably be dead within a month.
Some of the things are minor, but they don't mess with my thinking abilities, like a synthetic thyroid hormone (synthroid) or Nexium....or the shot of Byetta I take twice a day :/[/QUOTE]
Why do you take all that medication??? For the synthroid i assume you have some sort of T3/T4 deficiency... And the nexium is for acid reflux... Probably caused by all the other medication? =S.. sounds serious

These jumbles can become hair-rippingly frustrating sometimes.

How do you guys end up figuring them out? Just getting lucky with the trial and error?

[quote name='Lizzie']Why do you take all that medication??? For the synthroid i assume you have some sort of T3/T4 deficiency... And the nexium is for acid reflux... Probably caused by all the other medication? =S.. sounds serious[/QUOTE]

Yep...and nexium is for GERD...
People are sympathetic till they hear why I take most of my meds.
Up until a year ago I was okay. A little depressed, had adhd, but nothing major. Till a psychiatrist decided I should take an antidepressant.
Turns out I had the genetics for bipolar disorder. It would have come out eventually, but the antidepressant triggered it big time. I was high as a kit for weeks, spent thousands of dollars (and I'm a broke college student), and did all kinds of ridiculous out of character things...and slept about an hour a night for 3 weeks. That's the euphoric kind of manic high. I don't really get that anymore. I get the worse shit and go near psychotic (mild hallucinations) if not medicated.
I tried going off my meds once. A week later I chugged about 4 cups of antifreeze and was on life support/a ventilator for several days. So without them...yeah...I'd be dead. But they make it so hard to think. It's a real sacrifice, but it's the only way for me to function.

It's not easy being crazy.

[quote name='COLDblood']^above is a GOW3 beta code

Hint: Marky Mark Underwear
F7X3T-2FCDJ-?9V?T-6C7M2-HWFRZ[/QUOTE]

Finally one I can figure out and I own it.

Says I already own...

Someone got it, too quick for me.

It says I already own it, except I'm 110% sure I don't have a GOW3 beta, I only dream about those.

[quote name='golfing7861']It says I already own it, except I'm 110% sure I don't have a GOW3 beta, I only dream about those.[/QUOTE]

I posted a GoW 3 beta key IE

F2W##-9C3JR-HPR2T-64YPX-XQGJZ

## = A gaming site well known by 2 simple letters

No one has claimed it so it might still be valid.

[quote name='COLDblood']The Marky mark code was a Banshee...

Hint: Mortal Kombat
34??4-4QX29-DK4PH-PJYTX-VPKGZ[/QUOTE]
Again, too slow here.

[quote name='hoshi112']Yep...and nexium is for GERD...
People are sympathetic till they hear why I take most of my meds.
Up until a year ago I was okay. A little depressed, had adhd, but nothing major. Till a psychiatrist decided I should take an antidepressant.
Turns out I had the genetics for bipolar disorder. It would have come out eventually, but the antidepressant triggered it big time. I was high as a kit for weeks, spent thousands of dollars (and I'm a broke college student), and did all kinds of ridiculous out of character things...and slept about an hour a night for 3 weeks. That's the euphoric kind of manic high. I don't really get that anymore. I get the worse shit and go near psychotic (mild hallucinations) if not medicated.
I tried going off my meds once. A week later I chugged about 4 cups of antifreeze and was on life support/a ventilator for several days. So without them...yeah...I'd be dead. But they make it so hard to think. It's a real sacrifice, but it's the only way for me to function.

It's not easy being crazy.[/QUOTE]

Dont ever try going off your meds, even when you have a serious conditions and many side effects, my mom was diagnosed with something similar to what you said (cant remember how to spell it in english..) and its been hard but its worth to see her having a good life quality now =)
and GERD = acid reflux =P thats just a more medica term for it

[quote name='admiralvic']I posted a GoW 3 beta key IE

F2W##-9C3JR-HPR2T-64YPX-XQGJZ

## = A gaming site well known by 2 simple letters

No one has claimed it so it might still be valid.[/QUOTE]

I spent a good 20 minutes trying to figure that out lol

[quote name='Tsel']FUUUUU. People are on their game tonight.[/QUOTE]

You can say that again lol i feel so smart and fast today xD... too bad i already had 2 of those

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back