XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to get a Free 400 ms points How do you do it?

[quote name='tttBARBWIREttt']I can refer someone if need be just pm me[/QUOTE]

I have gold membership and can add 4 more gamertags (friends). PM me your gamertag to do this.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Refer-A-Friend offer is still going on. If anyone is interested I am XBL Gold and can refer people. PM if interested.

And be sure to be gracious and spread the love around. Try to let everyone get out a referral or two and don't hog please ;)

Back on track...

xpxmh-rkyy2-gqh63-qryhm-qwhkz
4f424-m6ffk-94tjq-7rg3g-f9jdz
f9ykm-gcx3g-vq2kp-vvwtj-9hc6z
qtxxq-3qqfc-9djkf-vt3wx-pt3gz
th23c-cpkjf-6td3r-9f4fx-fhp4z

Xpxmh-rkyy2-gqh63-qryhm-qwhkz
4f424-m6ffk-94tjq-7rg3g-f9jdz
f9ykm-gcx3g-vq2kp-vvwtj-9hc6z
qtxxq-3qqfc-9djkf-vt3wx-pt3gz
th23c-cpkjf-6td3r-9f4fx-fhp4z

Dfmy6-2fk3c-kkw66-92xhd-qf3vz
mrp7q-vv766-qvg64-mgtm7-pjycz
q2vcv-m29yc-9jkjv-9xhgf-jd74z
tmt94-rdrkg-7yvdf-g3wx3-3vfyz
t9794-dw74h-23g4x-xmrw7-mrqfz

[quote name='COLDblood']Dfmy6-2fk3c-kkw66-92xhd-qf3vz
mrp7q-vv766-qvg64-mgtm7-pjycz
q2vcv-m29yc-9jkjv-9xhgf-jd74z
tmt94-rdrkg-7yvdf-g3wx3-3vfyz
t9794-dw74h-23g4x-xmrw7-mrqfz[/QUOTE]

All gone. :(

2HPF7-HQ2WG-RKFGY-KCRR7-VMXYZ
2GYGX-HDJVK-RPJ2V-QCFHX-429RZ
2HPJK-73GTM-9X7QX-TW4V3-6VXYZ
2HPTR-Y77KX-JW9PG-G9RQ6-TJYWZ
2HQ73-YY393-2XHPJ-9MDQJ-WWPWZ
Here's a few helicopter Prop's

Hello everyone) Can anybody give me a GoW 3 beta code? If anyone has a code please PM it to me, I would be very much appreciated!

[quote name='Crexonz']2HPF7-HQ2WG-RKFGY-KCRR7-VMXYZ
Here's a few helicopter Prop's[/QUOTE]

used 2GYGX-HDJVK-RPJ2V-QCFHX-429RZ

Thank you!!!!!

[quote name='Tohis']Hello everyone) Can anybody give me a GoW 3 beta code? If anyone has a code please PM it to me, I would be very much appreciated![/QUOTE]

I would if you had an older join date... or more posts than the 2 here.

[quote name='Crexonz']2HPF7-HQ2WG-RKFGY-KCRR7-VMXYZ
Here's a few helicopter Prop's[/QUOTE]

All gone. :(

I finally gave up on trying to get anything from this thread and bought the MK tshirt and Scorp costume.
It's freaking impossible to get anything in this thread :\ It made me want to stab myself in the neck with a rusty fork.

Thats life unfortunately... early bird catches the worm

wyqdc-wtvg2-j4gqw-cjymp-gtwcz
wc64k-vqfmr-2wmrv-rgxxv-cyvrz
vkfmy-t94dw-f7cjh-d7hhq-mhfvz
627hc-2h336-v4jdc-92tc3-ggx3z
x267y-p7pwh-k4m34-mjj26-7r34z

[quote name='hoshi112']I finally gave up on trying to get anything from this thread and bought the MK tshirt and Scorp costume.
It's freaking impossible to get anything in this thread :\ It made me want to stab myself in the neck with a rusty fork.[/QUOTE]

lol most items are not worth having. You figure 80% (81%+?) were free from that german computer site (Banshees/Carrot/Copter). Many people got the GoW beta key from Expert Zone which also had the survey for the Windows 7 Phone prop which were given a few times. MANY people tried to get as many GoW 3 beta keys from gamestop (which they did) and that filled in a big percent of the page. So you're looking at a 80 - 90% ratio of things that you COULD have obtained easily by just lurking this forum.

When you factor in the very very very very very limited number of side games listed here... its not hard to get why its "impossible" though I will say its def possible! I only try for avatar items and since this thread started I've came away with...

1 banshee
1 carrot
1 copter (this was before the german link was posted and COLD only had 1 most likely from a preorder)
1 sherlock holmes costume
1 MK T shirt
1 Scorpion costume

=P so it is possible to win stuff ^^;;

[quote name='COLDblood']Thats life unfortunately... early bird catches the worm

wyqdc-wtvg2-j4gqw-cjymp-gtwcz
x267y-p7pwh-k4m34-mjj26-7r34z[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

I have gotten a few things. Namely a 400MSP code from latif which was the best thing I got. I also got a prop or two...

Its hard but definitely possible to nab a code in here. I have a theory that it is a group of the same people lurking in here. Whether registered or not, they lurk here and redeem so many codes they are probably embarrassed to say thanks because people will think they are freeloaders.

Its just a theory anyway... There probably are a bunch of unregistered people as well, but I have a feeling that there is a group of regulars camping this thread hitting the refresh button. :p

It would be nice if they would say thanks, or anything for that matter, so people know a code is used. ;)

[quote name='COLDblood']wyqdc-wtvg2-j4gqw-cjymp-gtwcz
x267y-p7pwh-k4m34-mjj26-7r34z[/QUOTE]
I wish you had said what they are for. I don't even own Fable III. :oldman:

Indeed I started this thread and cant even start to list the things I got... its been so many.

And yes 80% of the codes here are from the German site or Gamestop.ie and are easily gotten.

T2QT3-TRC37-DKMWH-VRMY7-6P3MZ

[quote name='COLDblood']Indeed I started this thread and cant even start to list the things I got... its been so many.

And yes 80% of the codes here are from the German site or Gamestop.ie.

T2QT3-TRC37-DKMWH-VRMY7-6P3MZ[/QUOTE]

Wow people are fast i tried in first minute... gone lol wonder what it was??

1 billion XBL points i'm thinkin!

[quote name='dotCody']I wish you had said what they are for. I don't even own Fable III. :oldman:[/QUOTE]

Well maybe someday you will own it... only reason I do is for the avatar awards.

H6HWH-2VQMW-VJ3G4-XY2G2-MY26Z

[quote name='$hady']Wow people are fast i tried in first minute... gone lol wonder what it was??

1 billion XBL points i'm thinkin![/QUOTE]

People just sit on this thread with the Redeem Code page open just F5ing the entire time.

[quote name='COLDblood']Well maybe someday you will own it... only reason I do is for the avatar awards.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, maybe one day...thanks.

[quote name='GenPirate']People just sit on this thread with the Redeem Code page open just F5ing the entire time.[/QUOTE]

LOL how sad is that. :lol:

I've given a couple things in here but like the 1st time i've been as something was posted. :lol:

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']I have gotten a few things. Namely a 400MSP code from latif which was the best thing I got. I also got a prop or two...

Its hard but definitely possible to nab a code in here. I have a theory that it is a group of the same people lurking in here. Whether registered or not, they lurk here and redeem so many codes they are probably embarrassed to say thanks because people will think they are freeloaders.

Its just a theory anyway... There probably are a bunch of unregistered people as well, but I have a feeling that there is a group of regulars camping this thread hitting the refresh button. :p

It would be nice if they would say thanks, or anything for that matter, so people know a code is used. ;)[/QUOTE]

Haha I said that like 80+ pages ago... I got a "aka I take without saying thanks". I would believe the same, but then again im on the fence. I think a FAR more likely theory is that...

Situation A:

For lower tier items like carrots. People dont see a point in saying thanks since lets face it they're not hard to obtain. This is not to diminish the gesture but im sure many dont care as there will be another drop sooner or later.

Situation B:

Higher tier items always get a response. I could post a fake code for something I just used and claim it went to say... "Castle Crashers". From here I post on a fake account its been claimed 2 mins after posting. This in turn will get us like 20 "Lurked", "I deserve this", "I miss all the good stuff", etc. Due to this I doubt many people read ALL the posts to see whats been claimed and what was "lurked".

Situation C:

Sometimes it sucks getting 1 item then the 1 you really want comes along. I wouldnt be surprised if someone accidently won something they didnt want from COLD only to win what they wanted and a thank you was left out.

Situation D:

Someone posts an already used code that they know is invalid (used it prior), expired (aware or unaware), or stolen (like from gamestop and they dont know if its valid).

In the end I think there are FAR less lurkers than people think there are.

[quote name='admiralvic']In the end I think there are FAR less lurkers than people think there are.[/QUOTE]

What the lurkers may not have in quantity, they make up for it in the quality of their lurks.

[quote name='Stallio']What germain site? or is it exclusive?[/QUOTE]

http://www.computerbild.de/

[quote name='$hady']LOL how sad is that. :lol:

I've given a couple things in here but like the 1st time i've been as something was posted. :lol:[/QUOTE]

It's a bit pathetic really but some people have the time to do that kind of stuff I guess.

Well if someone posts dead codes they need to be hung by their toes... as for the lurkers thats why I make the code jumbles or PM the good codes, slow their ass's down.

TH43V-JC9QX-VM66V-YRWYM-PYKQZ

[quote name='GenPirate']http://www.computerbild.de/

It's a bit pathetic really but some people have the time to do that kind of stuff I guess.[/QUOTE]

>.> you beat me to the link... but heres where the copters are Computerbild.de/gutscheinaktionen/cbs-xbox-360-hubschrauber-6098728.html

So far vanquish/fable/banshee/copter/carrot were on here... maybe more.

I was pissed I missed Vanquish but I ended up snagging the code when this thread first opened.

RGKY2-GD7Y9-7GC62-V7249-VXMDZ

BTW how do you steal a code from gamestop?(not a real question) I know they got those plastic cards on the wall but someone would be full of fail if they thought they were active...

[quote name='COLDblood']I was pissed I missed Vanquish but I ended up snagging the code when this thread first opened.

RGKY2-GD7Y9-7GC62-V7249-VXMDZ

BTW how do you steal a code from gamestop?(not a real question) I know they got those plastic cards on the wall but someone would be full of fail if they thought they were active...[/QUOTE]

Check inside of games like anything by EA. Its not uncommon for them to be open and people can take them out. Also some places like Blockbuster will leave the codes in the rental so if you rent first you can redeem them. Things like that... Dont put it past some people =\ and its not uncommon for people to trade them in with codes intacted (I did with Nailed... was still sealed even lol)

[quote name='admiralvic']Check inside of games like anything by EA. Its not uncommon for them to be open and people can take them out. Also some places like Blockbuster will leave the codes in the rental so if you rent first you can redeem them. Things like that... Dont put it past some people =\ and its not uncommon for people to trade them in with codes intacted (I did with Nailed... was still sealed even lol)[/QUOTE]

I bought my copy of Alan Wake used and it still had the Game Addon Content code unused and it's still unused to this day (I have both the writer and the signal already).

I am thinking about dropping both that code and a 2 day gold pass.

Yeah, a local Gamestop employee told me they get first crack at DLC that get traded in with games. I thought that was crazy since they also get padded down before they leave work... seems like they would consider that stealing. I have gotten a few 48hr codes and DLC's from GS but I think it was because they just got traded in the same day.

6XFDW-PPQT9-3HHMP-WXMFQ-RWP6Z

[quote name='BuLLDog1916']Where all the Easter drops at :p ?[/QUOTE]

Check your bunny cage.

[quote name='Chacrana']I mean, I could understand it if you were giving people a code for something worthwhile...[/QUOTE]

Not really something to complain about. If someone elects to give something away for free, leave it up to them as to how they want to do it. People can decide for themselves whether or not they want to participate.

[quote name='Jeremy Xavier']I am going to try a different idea for dropping a code, I am thinking it will keep lurkers from getting it and it will give people that want it a better chance of getting it. The first person to reply to my post 24 hours from now with the answer to the question below will get an "Adventures - Helicopter Avatar Prop".

I want to see what everyone thinks about this mode of code dropping and then maybe better codes can be dropped in this fashion in the future.[/QUOTE]

A step in the right direction, perhaps, but if what you're ultimately trying to do is stop lurkers from getting your drops, you may not want to give them 24 hours advance notice that they should create a dummy account.

[quote name='johnsonnguyen3']**= If only all girls had this size cup.(might be alittle much for some, but its a double letter)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Captain Urahara']I like how you think. We should hang out.[/QUOTE]

If you like his way of thinking, why do you want to hang out with him and not chicks with double d's? Just sayin'.

[quote name='hoshi112']I finally gave up on trying to get anything from this thread and bought the MK tshirt and Scorp costume.[/QUOTE]

Probably a wise idea for some. Convert your points to currency and figure out what you spent on those two items. Take the total amount of time you spent attempting to win them and divide it by your cost. Now you have a general idea of what your time is worth to you. Many people quickly move on once they figure that out, which is why you see things like Gears of War 3 beta codes going for upwards of $50 on eBay. Sure, codes can be won here or on Twitter and the like, but some people will fail to see the logic in spending 5 days of their life trying to get one with no guarantees that it will actually happen.

Of course, breaking down and buying from eBay or the Marketplace won't give you the same adrenaline rush as winning something here. :hot:

[quote name='COLDblood']Yeah, a local Gamestop employee told me they get first crack at DLC that get traded in with games. I thought that was crazy since they also get padded down before they leave work... seems like they would consider that stealing. I have gotten a few 48hr codes and DLC's from GS but I think it was because they just got traded in the same day.

6XFDW-PPQT9-3HHMP-WXMFQ-RWP6Z[/QUOTE]

Theres a lot of factors...

Some were new that were converted to used
Some were bought and sold really fast
Some people planned on selling the content but never got a good price. I got a sealed MNR with the sackboy cart but I've only gotten 1 offer since its been on my list (around 6 months). So I wouldnt be shocked if I just traded it into gamestop and someone got lucky.
Some people lack online, or had live already
Sometimes the DLC code predates the date the content was released. Such as Marvel vs Capcom 3, Dantes Inferno, and many others.
and many many more valid reasons

I love spam but we are getting out of hand today... lets slow it down a little

H6HWH-2VQMW-VJ3G4-XY2G2-MY26Z
T2QT3-TRC37-DKMWH-VRMY7-6P3MZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back