XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a few codes, not much, but it's something.

Crackdown 2 Agency Helicopter: WMQH8-2CHG4-3FKWD-K7KKM-742FB
Bioshock 2 Blanche & Zigo MP skins: DDPHX-DCGK7-77V84-CGHQH-GQH3J

Thanks Double O Slevin was able to use the Crackdown 2 Agency Helicopter.

ShinSolidus, with those Dead Rising Case Zero codes, at least give them to people that help out the community with good marketplace feedback and not the newbies that just joined this site for the free codes. If you do have a contest, I would love to get a chance at one as I played Dead Rising 2 on the PC and they never released Case Zero there.

[quote name='Double O Slevin']I found a few codes, not much, but it's something.[/QUOTE]

MP skins were surprisingly still available. Thanks once again.

[quote name='j3s']MP skins were surprisingly still available. Thanks once again.[/QUOTE]

lol I was just about try and redeem those but im glad they went to a cag instead of a lurker

Plus I would have a tough time parting with Danny Wilkins lmao

[quote name='zerosigmavirus']Another Gears Beta code
223WQ-G4P2Q-3MHTY-67VSV-FRDG?[/QUOTE]

I tried every alpha numeric key on my board and it's not working. Want...so bad. :( lol

[quote name='zerosigmavirus']Another Gears Beta code
223WQ-G4P2Q-3MHTY-67VSV-FRDG?[/QUOTE]

Err...you messed up on some number/letter. Every GOW3 beta code I've seen ends with Z, and Z doesn't work.

[quote name='Blade']Err...you messed up on some number/letter. Every GOW3 beta code I've seen ends with Z, and Z doesn't work.[/QUOTE]
err...ya i just came back and noticed it

[quote name='edoubledeezy']So I'm guessing my beta got lurked if you guys are guessing on the other one.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, someone lurked it. That's what happens with 70% or more of the codes. :(

Damn, I really wish I had been here for the 1 month Gold drop. I'm on XBL Rewards, but I've never bought/redeemed service time before. I could sure use the points, and maybe finally ask my friends to play online instead of in person.

FEMALE!!! Scorpion Avatar Outfit Code
34evtvl.jpg

[quote name='Jessiklutz']I'm not! WINGDINGTALITY! Thank you![/QUOTE]
explain to me what was the code I thought I figured it out but with no avail

[quote name='m3g4t0ky0']FUUUU-. I spent all that time messing with the Character Map for nothing. Congrats Jessiklutz![/QUOTE]

same here lol

[quote name='zerosigmavirus']explain to me what was the code I thought I figured it out but with no avail[/QUOTE]

It was Cross - Stack of Papers - Airplane - Snowflake - ... just kidding. I already closed Word out so I can't tell you the exact code. I just loaded a ding font and banged on all the keys hoping for the best.

[quote name='zerosigmavirus']just as a final huzzah 12 month XBL Gold
YFW♦H-KM♦RF-♠☻M♥C-D♦M☻R-HJGTZ[/QUOTE]

^If I was not maxed out I would be trying for that!

PX6RQ-DJM2T-7DMDF-VK933-KF7FZ

Someone got it! Ack. I knew I shouldn't have typed out that reply yet.

I've never understood how lurkers/you guys have been able to decode codes like that so fast. There's so many possibilities, is there some method I'm not aware of?

[quote name='AlphaPanda']I've never understood how lurkers/you guys have been able to decode codes like that so fast. There's so many possibilities, is there some method I'm not aware of?[/QUOTE]

There are people running scripts against the thread so that's why they can try all the possible combinations in a matter of a few seconds. That's also why making something like that copy and paste-able is a bad idea.

Let the bastards get the heli and carrot codes, not the good stuff.

[quote name='Double O Slevin']I found a few codes, not much, but it's something.

Crackdown 2 Agency Helicopter: WMQH8-2CHG4-3FKWD-K7KKM-742FB
Bioshock 2 Blanche & Zigo MP skins: DDPHX-DCGK7-77V84-CGHQH-GQH3J[/QUOTE]
Damnit. I always end up missing those helis. I don't know how I still don't have one yet.

Kinect heli props:

2KTVXxDG9JGx2K6MTxH3FJ3x9R42Z
2KTWJx2YH4PxVYMDWxG3CFXxRW4TZ
2KTX2xJCYJ2xQYC6FxRMK2Xx7F6XZ
2KTXKxYXC3QxJHV6HxQYG7FxVG96Z

I replaced the -'s with lowercase x's just to change it up a bit.

[quote name='IIBlazer']I don't understand what you mean by that.[/QUOTE]

The code posted was Crackdown 2 Agency Helicopter, but the one spammed here is the Kinect one.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']I've never understood how lurkers/you guys have been able to decode codes like that so fast. There's so many possibilities, is there some method I'm not aware of?[/QUOTE]

Can I just say besides the "Scripts" if you got 20 people(and thats a low number) trying at the same time chance's are someone will figure it out fast. Also I would imagine that if someone is running a script they can only redeem one carrot,banshee, heli prop per account. I will say though if you have a good code do something that takes a human brain to solve so some script kiddies program wont win.

Hint:
Michael "?" Fox
Remove the "S" from the below code and replace it with the "?" answer

FQXGK-H92QM-GTT9D-CSC72-3633Z

[quote name='COLDblood']Can I just say besides the "Scripts" if you got 20 people(and thats a low number) trying at the same time chance's are someone will figure it out fast. Also I would imagine that if someone is running a script they can only redeem one carrot,banshee, heli prop per account. I will say though if you have a good code do something that takes a human brain to solve so some script kiddies program wont win.

Hint:
Michael "?" Fox

FQXGK-H92QM-GTT9D-CSC72-3633Z[/QUOTE]

Hmm, says I already own it. What is it?

[quote name='COLDblood']Can I just say besides the "Scripts" if you got 20 people(and thats a low number) trying at the same time chance's are someone will figure it out fast. Also I would imagine that if someone is running a script they can only redeem one carrot,banshee, heli prop per account. I will say though if you have a good code do something that takes a human brain to solve so some script kiddies program wont win.

Hint:
Michael "?" Fox

Covenant Banshee

Hint:
Michael "?" Fox

you already own it ... lol cant believe i knew the answer lol

[quote name='Chemosh013']Hmm, says I already own it. What is it?[/QUOTE]
I think its a carrott I dont know though for sure. Someone sent me a BIG list of codes to drop. It has carrots, banshees, Fable 3 and Heli codes... so take your pick I guess :D

Edit:
[quote name='MiXmAsTaRoB']you already own it ... [/QUOTE]

Reminds me of your sig :whistle2:#

Fable 3 Hammer
C4PMC-3PXW6-S9S9T-R43PH-9X79Z
Remove the two "S" and replace them with what you wore to sleep in when your were a kid.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='COLDblood']

Fable 3 Hammer
C4PMC-3PXW6-S9S9T-R43PH-9X79Z
Remove the two "S" and replace them with what you wore to sleep in when your were a kid.[/QUOTE]

Already taken.

Your a liar that code was given ages ago by another person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back