XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='latif123']Your a liar that code was given ages ago by another person.[/QUOTE]
How so? I had the card just a moment before I tossed it in the bin don't get mad just because you didn't get it. Oh, and by the way the word you failed at spelling is "You're" not "Your."

People are so angry over missing codes.. It's mostly avatar props and stuff, why bang your head on the keyboard over it?

[quote name='chumush']What you been here all of a day or two and you always miss out?
:applause:[/QUOTE]

I get this is a put down but it did make me chuckle. I obviously meant since I have been here.

[quote name='zerosigmavirus']How so? I had the card just a moment before I tossed it in the bin don't get mad just because you didn't get it. Oh, and by the way the word you failed at spelling is "You're" not "Your."[/QUOTE]

The point he's trying to make is, nobody besides you is giving away $50 and $60 dollar codes, and nobody is even claiming to have used them. This just makes people wonder whether or not you already used them, and are posting used codes for reputation.

[quote name='Blade']The point he's trying to make is, nobody besides you is giving away $50 and $60 dollar codes, and nobody is even claiming to have used them. This just makes people wonder whether or not you already used them, and are posting used codes for reputation.[/QUOTE]
Look I hate to see people fight over things like this. I have an idea, why don't I have the next 12month code, I will test it out for you guys, and if it works we can then settle this argument once and for all lol ;)

EDIT thanks racer

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a Channeler Sword and Crystal Tattoo set for Fable III.

First CAG to post the last achievement I got in Fable 2 gets it in PM. Will give 2 minutes to redeem, if not I'll send it to the second person.

[quote name='Racer1309']The Hunter achievement. Woot Woot!

Got it, Thx! Chemosh[/QUOTE]

Congrats! Glad it went to an active person.

I have rabbits so I made sure to make the rabbit killing cheevo last :)

[quote name='Chemosh013']Congrats! Glad it went to an active person.

I have rabbits so I made sure to make the rabbit killing cheevo last :)[/QUOTE]

Actually, I'm overweight and not very active.... haha...j/k!

Here's another Controller Prop to celebrate me getting a code.

H2MTQ-TR4GM-2THRV-J7TTK-XXXX

Last Limbo Achievement I got and I'll PM you the code.

[quote name='latif123']Your a liar that code was given ages ago by another person.[/QUOTE]

Can you quote the message where the initial drop took place? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but, I think you might be mistaken here. As far as I can tell, neither the unmasked code (YFW4H-KM4RF-62M3C-D4M2R-HJGTZ), nor any portions of it, show up in any XBL-related forum or web searches. You may want to double-check and edit your post if needed. It's probably not the best idea to get on the wrong side of people who are potentially giving away such high-value items.

Last edited by a moderator:

That is how people wind up on peoples Sh*t List. Be careful about how you come across.

You're*

And thanks for the code dropping. Haven't gotten anything yet, but it's an awesome idea.

[quote name='Grammar Police']You're*

And thanks for the code dropping. Haven't gotten anything yet, but it's an awesome idea.[/QUOTE]
If you haven't gotten a Helicopter or Carrot, you might still be able to find one in cAgMaG lists.

[quote name='shesaidson']Bump for those of you looking for Helicopters and Carrot Plush props.

Helicopter Post Link
Carrot Plush Post Link

Got a carrot on my first try about 2/3 of the way through the list.

Happy hunting![/QUOTE]

well that has been posted many times do you expect that he is just making everybody wait in suspense for a copter or anything that is already posted many times

[quote name='golfing7861']and? prejudice against new members?[/QUOTE]

Not in the least, it is just odd that nearly entire pages are filled with new members' posts. I didn't say anything bad, it just is not all that common to see.

[quote name='BrolyB593']There are so many people on this thread that are Newbies/Training...[/QUOTE]

This thread encourages people to sign up for CAG. Is that a bad thing?

On a side note: You guys make accounts just to beg for codes? Really?

[quote name='golfing7861']and? prejudice against new members?[/QUOTE]

Not really prejudice, just that most come in trying to get stuff and most never give back.

[quote name='BrolyB593']There are so many people on this thread that are Newbies/Training...[/QUOTE]

I think it's great. People are signing up for CAG and participating. I didn't start out posting deals or freebies. I worked up to that after posting in threads giving out thanks and asking questions. I'd rather see new people than just watch codes disappear to lurkers.

Plus we were all "newbies" at some time. Is not like some of you created an account and were already at CAGiversary. :bouncy:

[quote name='Dark Rider']On a side note: You guys make accounts just to beg for codes? Really?[/QUOTE]

This.

[quote name='Racer1309']Not really prejudice, just that most come in trying to get stuff and most never give back.[/QUOTE]

And this.

[quote name='feroca']Plus we were all "newbies" at some time. Is not like some of you created an account and were already at CAGiversary. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

True, but how many came in begging for stuff? Most learned right away. But most nowadays, just don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back