XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='BrolyB593']Not in the least, it is just odd that nearly entire pages are filled with new members' posts. I didn't say anything bad, it just is not all that common to see.[/QUOTE]

I mean we're better than lurkers, and don't just hang around and take(and even if we do we have the courtesy to say thank you). The members who have been on here for a while should be happy because this site is growing. Personally I think this site is wonderful. I've read all around and feel so much better informed, sure I may make most of my posts in the Contests and Free Stuff section of the site, but that doesn't mean I don't read around the other parts. I have recently gotten back into gaming and absolutely love all the information and the "brotherhood" that goes on this site.

[quote name='Racer1309']True, but how many came in begging for stuff? Most learned right away. But most nowadays, just don't get it.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but that's just how things are. Same way there are many old members that never say thanks, are constantly trolling and end constantly banned for posting idiotic things.

A person shouldn't be defined by the status right below the username. That there are many noobs that create accounts to lurk/look for codes, yeah; but it goes both ways. :bouncy:

[quote name='feroca']Yeah, but that's just how things are. Same way there are many old members that never say thanks, are constantly trolling and end constantly banned for posting idiotic things.

A person shouldn't be defined by the status right below the username. That there are many noobs that create accounts to lurk/look for codes, yeah; but it goes both ways. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
nicely said :applause:
now let´s LURKE lol just kidding

[quote name='golfing7861']I mean we're better than lurkers, and don't just hang around and take(and even if we do we have the courtesy to say thank you). The members who have been on here for a while should be happy because this site is growing. Personally I think this site is wonderful. I've read all around and feel so much better informed, sure I may make most of my posts in the Contests and Free Stuff section of the site, but that doesn't mean I don't read around the other parts. I have recently gotten back into gaming and absolutely love all the information and the "brotherhood" that goes on this site.[/QUOTE]

We might be brothers but we're also competitors! Arrgh!

Definitely did not mean to spark such a debate, was just making an observation! Haha

Yes there are many people that create accounts and come here and here alone looking for giveaways, but at least, like mentioned that is better than lurkers to an extent.

And yes, in the end it does just depend on the person because I have run into quite a few very helpful and motivated 'newbies' while at the same time have encountered quite a few bad eggs that have been here for a long time.

Now, where is this code that we are all hunting for?

[quote name='lo6ick']RQKY9-4XH44-KW3?X-?DJYJ-9JXFJ

IF YOU CAN GUESS THE AMOUNT OF HOURS THIS 2 DAYS TRIAL GIVES YOU THE CODE IS YOURS

also caps!!!![/QUOTE]

Lurked :( answer = 48 (duh)

[quote name='COLDblood']Keep the chatter to a minimum or drop some codes with your spam... like I normally do.

are we ready for a one month code of XBL?[/QUOTE]

yes D:

[quote name='BrolyB593']Definitely did not mean to spark such a debate, was just making an observation! Haha

Yes there are many people that create accounts and come here and here alone looking for giveaways, but at least, like mentioned that is better than lurkers to an extent.

And yes, in the end it does just depend on the person because I have run into quite a few very helpful and motivated 'newbies' while at the same time have encountered quite a few bad eggs that have been here for a long time.

Now, where is this code that we are all hunting for?[/QUOTE]

No debate at all, I have to say I agree with you alot. There are NUMEROUS people on this site and other forums/blogs that I regularly browse that are just there for the free stuff. It all depends on the person and I meant to just say that some of us are different. Code hunting time now lol :D

EDIT: Looks like when we were contributing posts, a lurker took the 48 hour trial. *sigh* I will never get to play that Beta.

[quote name='coldblood']keep the chatter to a minimum or drop some codes with your spam... Like i normally do.

Are we ready for a one month code of xbl?[/quote]

yes god yes!

well you hyped us all up for a one month code. well I guess it was the hype you put into it that made me think it was the most fantastic code. so who ever can get congrats to you

[quote name='COLDblood']Keep the chatter to a minimum or drop some codes with your spam... like I normally do.

are we ready for a one month code of XBL?[/QUOTE]

Good drop. I'll sit this one out, though. I can use it, but I'm set on Live for a long time and I know most people aren't. Thanks for letting us know what it is.

Ok here it is... the stars are the same

a49a14.png

[quote name='bug034']i'm "silver"

i want that code xD[/QUOTE]

Same. I finally got a 48 hour code to play the gears beta but a month of gold would be awesome since psn is down.:whistle2:#

[quote name='Mirpkered']Wow... I'm surprised that no one has claimed it yet after this long. Congrats to whoever redeems it![/QUOTE]

I tried every alpha/numeric combo, probably messed up on reading the font somewhere :hot: I'm done with this one also lol. Congrats to the winner!

[quote name='golfing7861']I tried every alpha/numeric combo, probably messed up on reading the font somewhere :hot: I'm done with this one also lol. Congrats to the winner![/QUOTE]

Same here, never showed used on any.

Here is the code, is not that hard really you can see all the letters and numbers clearly in the pic .

Seems the easy ones everyone gets mad at the lurkers... the hard ones people just give up
XVXBW-X8XMM-GDPT3-WY9PX-F8FC3

[quote name='COLDblood']Here is the code, is not that hard really you can see all the letters and numbers clearly in the pic .

Seems the easy ones everyone gets mad at the lurkers... the hard ones people just give up
XVXBW-X8XMM-GDPT3-WY9PX-F8FC3[/QUOTE]

taken in like 30 seconds :( haha oh well hopefully a member got it

[quote name='COLDblood']Here is the code, is not that hard really you can see all the letters and numbers clearly in the pic .

I swear I tried the '3' like on four occasions and never worked. What the hay? Gratz to the taker, anyhow!

Yep:
This code has already been used.

For some reason when I copy and paste it doesn't work correctly. I guess 3 and it was invalid and now I type it manually and it was used. >_

[quote name='Racer1309']I swear I tried the '3' like on four occasions and never worked. What the hay? Gratz to the taker, anyhow![/QUOTE]

I thought that the "T" was a "J" fail....:cry:

[quote name='ghostking']well the code is for a 1 month xbox live[/QUOTE]

Yeah, who needs one those things anyway... pfffft

C3497-P4RW7-D443C-C9H3W-MHXVZ

[quote name='COLDblood']Yeah, who needs one those things anyway... pfffft

C3497-P4RW7-D443C-C9H3W-MHXVZ[/QUOTE]
that i catch but it ´s already mine lol
maybe is a copter and that i have it already. Thanks anyway coldblood

[quote name='COLDblood']Yeah, who needs one those things anyway... pfffft

C3497-P4RW7-D443C-C9H3W-MHXVZ[/QUOTE]

This code has already been used.

People are really fast.. XD