XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Glowin Smurff']Sorry it took so long, Miranda it'll be in your PM box :) thanks for being patient.
I got sidetracked playing PGR4[/QUOTE]

I tried to PM you, but your box is full, so I'll just say it here: thanks for the code. :)

[quote name='albertini']I´m search a Falming Helmet !!!!

[quote name='lastoneleft_00']I was checking to see if anyone has a MOH online key that they have not used, I know most people would have redeemed theres, but theres no harm in trying, i purchased the game used and it would be great to play on the additional maps, without having to dish out 800 MSP.[/QUOTE]

Seriously? Get the fuck out of here. Both of you. NOW.

2K6H6-VQ2KK-44MDK-7V2Q6-JYKMZ

2KDWW-63G3T-M6GY6-C7RTX-3HGPZ

2KDW4-TPKYW-C9DJ6-KTQYK-WKPKZ

2KDRD-49CYT-J66WM-GCDTC-CVJ4Z

EDIT: And yes, there's harm in trying, because everyone in this thread wants to punch you in your ugly, begging face.

[quote name='IIBlazer']EDIT: And yes, there's harm in trying, because everyone in this thread wants to punch you in your ugly, begging face.[/QUOTE]

Yes, punch... and then banhammer.

[quote name='agbavna']something like a new topic called beggar's town would be appropriate for them.

They can beg all they want in that without polluting other topics. And they would eventually understand (since they won't get what they want) that begging does not get you anything.[/quote]

hay guyz was wondering if ne1 could gimme some codes for free dlc don't care what lol just want some games 'cause my mom doesn't give me any allowance lolol!11!!!

[quote name='IIBlazer']Seriously? Get the fuck out of here. Both of you. NOW.

2K6H6-VQ2KK-44MDK-7V2Q6-JYKMZ

2KDWW-63G3T-M6GY6-C7RTX-3HGPZ

2KDW4-TPKYW-C9DJ6-KTQYK-WKPKZ

2KDRD-49CYT-J66WM-GCDTC-CVJ4Z

EDIT: And yes, there's harm in trying, because everyone in this thread wants to punch you in your ugly, begging face.[/QUOTE]

what are those for?

[quote name='DrBrianFields']hay guyz was wondering if ne1 could gimme some codes for free dlc don't care what lol just want some games 'cause my mom doesn't give me any allowance lolol!11!!![/QUOTE]

AWWWWWWWWWW MAWWWWW GAWWWWWWWWD - GET TEH FUKC OOUTA HEAR NOOBY! (LulzJK)

48 Hour Trials

R729M-8F44J-9QCYK-3GK6H-W9FQD
PXFT4-WBT2F-CM83V-C2DW3-2QR3T
KKMJR-F6696-DPTT8-P4HXX-T4DRT
BGXF7-3P6FK-9TRFJ-QYH8H-VPMBM
DR83T-C2BR9-M7XF8-B9KM2-WV33Q
PMVFB-6DF9B-R7T8F-KWWW9-966JJ
XHJDG-VXRJB-GV48J-GQMV9-HYY4Q
MBK9B-M3HPP-CDQ7H-MC4PH-G2BBY

Halo Reach - Mark V Flaming Avatar Helmet

140.jpg

Y3GQQ-76QHY-6TXJH-YV6KK-RJ4RZ

[quote name='CelticSooner']Halo Reach - Mark V Flaming Avatar Helmet

140.jpg

Y3GQQ-76QHY-6TXJH-YV6KK-RJ4RZ[/QUOTE]

Got it! Thanks man!

[quote name='CelticSooner']Halo Reach - Mark V Flaming Avatar Helmet

140.jpg

Y3GQQ-76QHY-6TXJH-YV6KK-RJ4RZ[/QUOTE]

:( Late Again

I want to charge $ 10 for one of these

[quote name='AlphaPanda']It was a reward for participating in the Xbox Preview update or whatnot.[/QUOTE]

Or if you pre-ordered the Halo Reach Noble map pack back in November from Gamestop.

I got one each time:whistle2:\"

By the way, Coldblood, sorry about not talkin to yeh the other night when you hopped into my MW2 game. I had a buddy over and we were talking amongst ourselves. You kicked some serious ass in SnD.

Let's do it again soon. I'm currently sick as a dog at the moment, though, which isn't very inspirational when it comes to playing games.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']By the way, Coldblood, sorry about not talkin to yeh the other night when you hopped into my MW2 game. I had a buddy over and we were talking amongst ourselves. You kicked some serious ass in SnD.

Let's do it again soon. I'm currently sick as a dog at the moment, though, which isn't very inspirational when it comes to playing games.[/QUOTE]

don´t meen to be rude but you can talk by p.m. coldblood , mate. i know that i also make "trash talk" in this thread , but i´m just pointing that mate. sorry if i´m being rude , and an rapid recovery for you mate :bouncy:

spam happens...

Helicopter props:
23HJY-VVGQM-YRF2D-3QFYG-64XVZ
23HJV-CK3K7-4M3V2-T63QK-TC3XZ
23HFJ-T9DQC-D9J9M-MYV77-GGGDZ
23H9X-CKMV9-QMFR6-W26MR-2XD6Z
23262-FGY4D-WPV7Y-9D7JX-972FZ

[quote name='Warrio_r']don´t meen to be rude but you can talk by p.m. coldblood , mate. i know that i also make "trash talk" in this thread , but i´m just pointing that mate. sorry if i´m being rude , and an rapid recovery for you mate :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Not being rude at all, that's actually a good point. :lol: Very true.

I hope I get over this soon as well, thanks.

[quote name='COLDblood']spam happens...

Helicopter props:
23262-FGY4D-WPV7Y-9D7JX-972FZ[/QUOTE]

Snagged that one, thanks.

[quote name='COLDblood']spam happens...

Helicopter props:
23262-FGY4D-WPV7Y-9D7JX-972FZ[/QUOTE]
used this one 23HFJ-T9DQC-D9J9M-MYV77-GGGDZ Thanks!

[quote name='COLDblood']Or if you pre-ordered the Halo Reach Noble map pack back in November from Gamestop.

I got one each time:whistle2:\"[/QUOTE]

I pre-ordered and never got the email. Have talked to Poweruprewards countless times and all I ever get is a "oh, wait and we'll have someone get in touch with you." They have no means of tracking, no confirmation system... all you have is the word of the person on the other side of the phone that they actually did anything for you other than just blow you off.

...I have never heard back from them and never received my helmet. Cannot talk to Gamestop about it either as they will simply state that Poweruprewards is a completely separate company that other than them running the promotions, they have no control over.

Worst customer service experience ever. As punny as this sounds, everytime I see this flaming Halo helmet, it burns me. *grumble grumble*

Okay, I'm better now... sorta.

I've got an LA NOIRE "The Broderick" Detective Suit up for grabs, first person to PM me (So no lurkers can nab it) will get the code.

[quote name='Kraus989']I've got an LA NOIRE "The Broderick" Detective Suit up for grabs, first person to PM me (So no lurkers can nab it) will get the code.[/QUOTE]

Double O Slevin got it. Code is given away.

[quote name='Kraus989']I've got an LA NOIRE "The Broderick" Detective Suit up for grabs, first person to PM me (So no lurkers can nab it) will get the code.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, now all I need is the Sharpshooter and the set is complete.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I also have a extra LA Noire broderick suit, first reply will get it (xbox 360)[/QUOTE]

Still have it?

[quote name='Brother Daz']I also have a extra LA Noire broderick suit, THIRD *wink* reply will get it (xbox 360)[/QUOTE]

You said third reply, right?

Kopter:

23D4M-J4D2C-GHP9F-6F?D9-RRM3Z
23DXF-PX6J9-KQKFD-W36C2-27?7Z

Banshee:

XKXWF-CT3JJ-HJ69Q-9H?H6-PMMKZ
[FONT=&quot]V9FYY-KP74M-WP97M-GQX9?-QYXJZ[/FONT]

[quote name='dmzauk']Kopter:

Banshee:

[FONT=&quot]V9FYY-KP74M-WP97M-GQX9?-QYXJZ[/FONT][/QUOTE]
I got the first banshee, THANKS :)

[quote name='dmzauk']Kopter:

Banshee:

[FONT=&quot]V9FYY-KP74M-WP97M-GQX9?-QYXJZ[/FONT][/QUOTE]

I used 23DXF-PX6J9-KQKFD-W36C2-27?7Z for Adventures – Helicopter. thank you!

also, second banshee has been claimed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back