XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='COLDblood']seems logical enough... will send to your pm

you got 10 minutes to redeem it or I post it here.[/QUOTE]

i thought that you were asking for the true reason ?!? weren´t you ? if your are acepting taht answer than you just need an answer and not the REAL reason. Allright in that case i think i lost the avatar item for the guy that just tried to guess an answer

if you go here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invisible_plane

...Shortly thereafter, the telepathic capacities of Wonder Woman's tiara allow her to summon it, often to hover or swoop... third paragraph proves that i´m right. but i guess i lost either way.

Just to clarify i´m not point the finger to coldblood he gives to who he wants to give or to the first one that takes it, i was just pointing the true answer ! :)

Bah, damnit i always get the emails about posts on here too late. I was gonna say shes uses her Key with built in beeper/alarm switch to find it. well if he doesnt use it you can give it to me as a early Bday gift :) (june 14th) though actually nvm i dont play halo enough to justify taking that code lol. now if it was for an RCXD that would be different. /rant

[quote name='COLDblood']seems logical enough... will send to your pm

you got 10 minutes to redeem it or I post it here.[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

[quote name='PIRaterIa']I was going to say that a woman always know her way to the kitchen, but that other answer works too.[/QUOTE]
...the plane had a kitchen? sweet, but bet the turbulence caused alot of issues

[quote name='Warrio_r']i thought that you were asking for the true reason ?!? weren´t you ?[/QUOTE]

You and I were both right, but in all fairness, COLD didn't specify that the answer had to be correct. ;)

[quote name='nCogNeato']You and I were both right, but in all fairness, COLD didn't specify that the answer had to be correct. ;)[/QUOTE]

right, i already point that in my other post. him makes the rules besides he is the king of avatar droping codes so.... i´m going to shut the hell up lol :whistle2:#

[quote name='nCogNeato']Duke Nukem Forever demo (I know, I know) to the first person to quote this post.[/QUOTE]
I can haz demo?

[quote name='Guilty']I can haz demo?[/QUOTE]
:SIGH: i knew i shouldnt have dranken that half a bottle of Jaggermeister last night, alcohol just makes me sleep forever. missed another demo code lol. oh wellit was for a good cause.

[quote name='bossman']homefront shotgun:
72CKD-77GV4-J**TY-63F4Q-TM2HZ[/QUOTE]

hey bossman, this shotgun, is for the game single player or the multiplayer, already have one, but i don't know how use it

tnx for your help

[quote name='TedBundYzcoa']hey bossman, this shotgun, is for the game single player or the multiplayer, already have one, but i don't know how use it

tnx for your help[/QUOTE]

idk sry i received this code but don't have the game so i figured someone here could use it

2x Red Faction: Battlegrounds codes:

4PV6C-**KMR-RJPCH-GV36P-CKQ6Z

** = Multiplayer

7X3WR-JFC4X-R933X-JGDRV-???WZ

Sniper weapon in Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Enjoy :)

EDIT: BOTH GONE

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Doctor Who']2x Red Faction: Battlegrounds codes:

4PV6C-**KMR-RJPCH-GV36P-CKQ6Z

** = Multiplayer

7X3WR-JFC4X-R933X-JGDRV-???WZ

Sniper weapon in Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Enjoy :)[/QUOTE]

Got the 2nd one thanks! "M24"

[quote name='agentcoop007']Got the 2nd one thanks! "M24"[/QUOTE]

No problem mate. :)

Anyways here's a Homefront shotgun code:

VV6GF-HXDV6-96KD7-9THVG-D**4Z

** = The year when the Star Wars: A New Hope was first released.

Enjoy :)

Here's a Helicopter avatar prop:

2296Y-PHX3G-2KV6X-JJ2QV-**3MZ

** = Compact Disc.

[quote name='ShinSolidus']Thanks Doctor Who. I was able to nab it. Awesome![/QUOTE]

No problem mate, glad a CAG member got it. :)

[quote name='Doctor Who']Here's a Helicopter avatar prop:

2296Y-PHX3G-2KV6X-JJ2QV-**3MZ

** = Compact Disc.

No problem mate, glad a CAG member got it. :)[/QUOTE]

I took the code, thank you!

[quote name='cks129']Here's a Banshee Avatar prop code for someone.

KH9FF-4FHWP-6QK69-KRHJQ-J24RZ[/QUOTE]

thanks, been missing banshees alot glad i finally snagged one :)

Also have a spare Banshee avatar prop code I just got via e-mail from Microsoft.

1st person to quote AND tell me the color of the controller that the avatar uses to fly the banshee gets the code.

[quote name='Zonic505']Also have a spare Banshee avatar prop code I just got via e-mail from Microsoft.

1st person to quote AND tell me the color of the controller that the avatar uses to fly the banshee gets the code.[/QUOTE]

Black?

First to pm me gets a Banshee prop. I got it from Xbox Live Rewards, but I already have the avatar prop.

Edit: Code Given Away.

[quote name='Zonic505']Also have a spare Banshee avatar prop code I just got via e-mail from Microsoft.

1st person to quote AND tell me the color of the controller that the avatar uses to fly the banshee gets the code.[/QUOTE]

White. :D

[quote name='J Miliam']Black?[/QUOTE]Nope.

I'm sure there's videos of the prop.

Update:[quote name='alex1136']White. :D[/QUOTE]YUP! Check your PM.

Halo: Reach Banshee avatar prop

VR97G-2TFWK-4MX29-FKTVD-R4J4Z

-update: sorry, someone already took this code-

Last edited by a moderator:
they finally coughed up my banshee code for you guys

no clues this time, oh go on then, maybe one, Z is the last letter :p

just rearrange the blocks til you get it, was going to leave it plain text, un-edited, but, i like making you work for your free stuff :D

2F62D
2YYF2
K7F7K
YCPDZ

Silver

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back