XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='shesaidson']Duke Nukem Beta

3+HR4-9W+#H-**DJ$-J+9MD-$#$TZ

** = This is ** rifle, this is ** gun.
+++ = Same number repeated. +>0 but +

[quote name='admiralvic']Kinda hard to justify paying for a topic where people just robin hood shit lol.[/QUOTE]

I agree with that statement... I do think the site should make you join to be able to see the posts, but not just this thread or section but like 90% of the site.

My idea behind this thread was to get people to drop codes they have been sitting on forever or hoarded for free. Charging to get free codes takes away the meaning of free IMO.

That was my
new_spam.gif
for the day, sorry.

[quote name='admiralvic']I think thats a horrible idea... Even charging a dollar is too much because there needs to be value. Most of the drops are rehashed promos that no one wants. Carrot/banshee/Fable DLC/Kinect helicopter were all from a german computer site that was posted normal in the contest section. Banshees were awarded to any xbox gamer who spent X credits and black controllers to just anyone who signs up for XBL. Dark one mask/red faction demo/homefront shotgun/red faction battlegrounds were all codes you could freely get from THQ in another country, but the game is dead now a days. The gears 3 beta was from the rewards site same as the windows 7 prop + people got gears beta keys from gamestop.ir (I think thats right).

Thats the vast majority of codes drop and all of those come from promos people got into to drop codes. 90% of the stuff posted here was on the normal forum in general; so its hard to consider this topic useful if you're active on cag. The remaining stuff is actually generous or from employees stealing/exploiting preorders.

Kinda hard to justify paying for a topic where people just robin hood shit lol.[/QUOTE]
If this was the case, would anybody ever visit this thread?

[quote name='frell']If this was the case, would anybody ever visit this thread?[/QUOTE]
I think it would cut out most of the lurkers if only members could view this thread, so you have to be logged in.

[quote name='jxm003']I think it would cut out most of the lurkers if only members could view this thread, so you have to be logged in.[/QUOTE]
I agree, something should be done. I'm willing to guess more than half of the codes ever dropped went to lurkers. Now just imagine, every CAG member would be able to get a code for most of the things that come up if some sort of system was implemented.

[quote name='confoosious']You guys are way overthinking this. If The dropper doesn't want a lurked to get it, then don't post the code. Ask for pm insteAd.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Make it so a member has to post or PM to get the code. That way only the members will get the code.

48-Hr Trial Code Toss:
DX2VG-B4BVR-XY3WM-MJ66G-?????
DMHW9-63DJ3-BMCMM-GQC97-?????
DX2VW-9FY22-HGH4M-JJ7RW-?????
DMHWW-H924K-DQ9J2-YDXH9-?????

* PM if you want the remaining 5-digits *

I already snagged one off the forums a while back, but got one this last month as an xbox reward. Since I don't need it I thought I'd drop it here for anyone to pick up. Please post if you use it.

Free Halo Banshee:WWJRF-HMQ2H-XQWF7-JMW9R-WK33Z

[quote name='frell']If this was the case, would anybody ever visit this thread?[/QUOTE]

Theres the thrill of the remaining 10% and people who missed those topics/just started/dont want to be bothered using a site in another language.

DA 2 (it's exiled prince i think, if no it's the other)
XHQ44-D6327-Y7K69-23XWW-39JPZ

Banshee Prop 669JR-WKMMY-9J3DX-266FP-K96MZ

[quote name='confoosious']You guys are way overthinking this. If The dropper doesn't want a lurked to get it, then don't post the code. Ask for pm insteAd.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I also like the other creative ways people post codes...makes it fun. I figure most of the codes that ppl outright post are usually banshee/carrot stuff anyway.

Metro 2033 avatar mask

QX2WG-9RRBQ-QKGX2-F??JD-##FFB

## = The year the USA hosted the World Cup.

?? = The year the Beach Boys album, Pet Sounds was released.

Enjoy :p

[quote name='Doctor Who']Metro 2033 avatar mask

QX2WG-9RRBQ-QKGX2-F66JD-94FFB

## = The year the USA hosted the World Cup.

?? = The year the Beach Boys album, Pet Sounds was released.

Enjoy :p[/QUOTE]

Got it thanks :D.

[quote name='Doctor Who']Black controller avatar prop

J474R-4J9FX-CJC**-C7G43-9TK6Z

** = A brand of Tea, here's a tip. ;)[/QUOTE]

Lurker got it, but the answer was PG. Good hint!

[quote name='Doctor Who']Black controller avatar prop

J474R-4J9FX-CJC**-C7G43-9TK6Z

** = A brand of Tea, here's a tip. ;)[/QUOTE]

I got it and thanks!

*** TAKEN ***

I have a code for online access for Homefront. I played til level 3 or 4 (before you have to enter code) and wasn't thrilled. I had trouble connecting, and a copy of Black Ops... so i switched back and traded the game... now i have the code sitting here.

ONLY someone who actually plays it on Xbox 360 need apply. I will PM the code to you. (No lurkers!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ms SplosionMan Beta Code

WG2K2-3RRFV-4T???-QDYJX-J49HZ

??? = What computer issue was everyone afraid of 11 years ago? And Backwards

Also, please claim if you snag it up! I'd love to congrat who ever gets it

[quote name='CherryRasulka']Ms SplosionMan Beta Code

WG2K2-3RRFV-4T???-QDYJX-J49HZ

??? = What computer issue was everyone afraid of 11 years ago? And Backwards

Also, please claim if you snag it up! I'd love to congrat who ever gets it[/QUOTE]

How the fuck did you already get a code? I guess they already started giving out codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back