XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was being sarcastic bleeding arm blade
AVAILABLE FOR SARCASM AS A SARCASTIC PERSON/SMART ASS; TO SEE MY SARCASM, CHECK OUT MY PREVIOUS POST AND WHY BOTHER READING IT ANYWAYS

Duke 1st access pass (to be redeemed on the duke site)
Not sure if it still has the free DLC. Be Quick. (Forgot i had this one)

First Member to quote that meets ONE of these conditions:
1 Member For 1 Year or More.
2 Has A Marketplace Rating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Duke 1st access pass (to be redeemed on the duke site)

I figured even w/ my new relax'd standard someone would want it, w/ the possible DLC (don't know if that still qualifies but f.. it's free even if it don't work for that)

[quote name='J Miliam']Game's only good if you've played it since it came out.[/QUOTE]

I was big on playing the original's its been so long since last duke sure its really improved since the DOS days :p

[quote name='Glowin Smurff']Duke 1st access pass (to be redeemed on the duke site)

2 Has A Marketplace Rating.[/QUOTE]
does it include a demo? if not, i'll pass & let someone that has the game take advantage.

[quote name='Glowin Smurff']Duke 1st access pass (to be redeemed on the duke site)

[/QUOTE]

I'd like the code but I haven't fulfilled either one of these conditions.

[quote name='twztid13']does it include a demo? if not, i'll pass & let someone that has the game take advantage.[/QUOTE]

it does include the demo, and it's yours !

if the dlc does take effect and you decided not to purchase, i believe it'll be a XBL Code u could drop here when the time comes.

[quote name='Glowin Smurff']it does include the demo, and it's yours !

if the dlc does take effect and you decided not to purchase, i believe it'll be a XBL Code u could drop here when the time comes.[/QUOTE]
sweet, thanks a ton, man. i will certainly do that if i decide not to buy.

btw, my 1st code drop win, yay. got a kinect copter by accident, but that doesn't count, lol.

Pulled these out of copies I was flipping. Apparently they come with every new game but if you bought used here you go:

Fable III Bonus Content:
J4JKR-26HB8-FHB7X-9P9WY-8TW6W
TG262-YB2Q3-D6RJT-9W4RD-62YBM
BR9R6-BF2YJ-9YJ4J-JWRD9-BXXBY

[quote name='Sepatown Tippie Tais']Pulled these out of copies I was flipping. Apparently they come with every new game but if you bought used here you go:

Fable III Bonus Content:
J4JKR-26HB8-FHB7X-9P9WY-8TW6W
TG262-YB2Q3-D6RJT-9W4RD-62YBM
BR9R6-BF2YJ-9YJ4J-JWRD9-BXXBY[/QUOTE]
First and last one has already been used, second one gives me "invalid code".

[quote name='cmp2005']24gt9-6y3v9-6vm64-hqm24-xv3yz[/QUOTE]

Taken... wonder what that was for. I can finally post! Haven't won anything yet, but here's hoping. To celebrate here are some carrots.

XJFGF-Q7HTW-77MDK-VK2TV-KY29Z
F27DY-YH2PG-MCRXP-TPXK3-96QHZ
P43FK-FFRCH-K7MHX-M7J4V-W9VVZ
HQYQJ-4VRXT-WM3CJ-7MVWP-YJK3Z

[quote name='ForNoReason']Taken... wonder what that was for. I can finally post! Haven't won anything yet, but here's hoping. To celebrate here are some carrots.

XJFGF-Q7HTW-77MDK-VK2TV-KY29Z
F27DY-YH2PG-MCRXP-TPXK3-96QHZ
P43FK-FFRCH-K7MHX-M7J4V-W9VVZ
HQYQJ-4VRXT-WM3CJ-7MVWP-YJK3Z[/QUOTE]

I got one...Thanks!!!

[quote name='Solid Scarecrow']Metro 2033 avatar mask:

RQX##-9T8F3-GTCBP-G??R8-KWP**

** = Call of Duty game
## = Volkswagen
?? = Gamecube

got it thanks a bunch[/QUOTE]

damn beat me to it. cant get one of those for nothing lol.

Not sure if these have any value to anyone. I'm not even sure what they do, but they were in the copy of Fable 3 that I just flipped.

FABLE 3 CODES:

Connects to Xbox Live: V7B87-HDDDW-T4QWD-RMPT6-XQHYJ
Limited Collector's Edition: HPQ7K-3YG4W-KFJ2J-4XYMD-Q2YQQ

[quote name='Capocci 007']Not sure if these have any value to anyone. I'm not even sure what they do, but they were in the copy of Fable 3 that I just flipped.

FABLE 3 CODES:

Connects to Xbox Live: V7B87-HDDDW-T4QWD-RMPT6-XQHYJ
Limited Collector's Edition: HPQ7K-3YG4W-KFJ2J-4XYMD-Q2YQQ[/QUOTE]

already been use ;(

[quote name='Rocker_Joseph']i dont think its the member it must be the lurkers. ;/[/QUOTE]

Had I known that I'da gave a little warning first, so some members would know I was about to post it. I'd rather a member get the codes than a random guest.

[quote name='Capocci 007']Had I known that I'da gave a little warning first, so some members would know I was about to post it. I'd rather a member get the codes than a random guest.[/QUOTE]

That's why I only PM codes. ;)

[quote name='ForNoReason']I have some 48 Hour codes if someone wants them.

p3xfh-qjhtw-tt8h9-t4hhc-9g8d3
chyx2-p9gfp-w9vpc-26fh9-h6d23[/QUOTE]

Already Taken it looks. Not by me though :cold:

[quote name='Rocker_Joseph']i dont think its the member it must be the lurkers. ;/[/QUOTE]

There is probably a number of scripts running on this topic just waiting for a properly formatted 25 digit code to appear and faster than anyone can cut and paste it is gone.

[quote name='ZForce915']There is probably a number of scripts running on this topic just waiting for a properly formatted 25 digit code to appear and faster than anyone can cut and paste it is gone.[/QUOTE]

So everyone just needs to post stuff in a different way or do the PM thing I guess =p

[quote name='ZForce915']There is probably a number of scripts running on this topic just waiting for a properly formatted 25 digit code to appear and faster than anyone can cut and paste it is gone.[/QUOTE]

Had no idea that was possible, it most cost alot to use something like that?

[quote name='golfing7861']Had no idea that was possible, it most cost alot to use something like that?[/QUOTE]

No, I'm pretty sure I could have something like that running in a day or so. Although the work wouldn't be worth the reward (because I'm not really good at that, I'm sure a programmer could do it in an hour).

[quote name='ZForce915']No, I'm pretty sure I could have something like that running in a day or so. Although the work wouldn't be worth the reward (because I'm not really good at that, I'm sure a programmer could do it in an hour).[/QUOTE]

All that work just for a few free codes, some people...

Thanks for the info though!

[quote name='ForNoReason']So everyone just needs to post stuff in a different way or do the PM thing I guess =p[/QUOTE]

Good idea. Whenever there is a new code you want to post, just PM me and I'll make sure to post it correctly :cool:

if such scripts are running, you could probably botch them up by putting random whitespaces or new line characters

also, for first to pm giveaways, an interesting twist would be to be first to pm at a certain time (eg. 07:14 EST or some other really specific time) to give some other people a fighting a chance

There are. Or at least there were a few months ago. There's a discussion about it way back on page 225 or so. Granted, that was during the mass drop/GoW beta frenzy, so perhaps that lot have since directed their interests elsewhere. That being said, I'd still have to think twice about dropping something of decent value that was either unmasked or didn't require a PM to claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back