XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G?CR6-R?F33-YXHVD-KD63K-X?FTZ

It's for the Halo: Reach Defiant map pack. The question marks are numbers. A true Halo/Bungie fan would know what number it is, because all the ?'s are the same number. Good luck, and get away lurkers. I already had the Defiant pack pack and picked this code up from a friend.

Aaand, it's gone. BTW wanted to say thank you to Ashwood for the Banshee. I did not have posting privileges yet at the time.

[quote name='ZombieToast']I have no idea what the significance of 777 is in Halo (Final Fantasy is a different story), but the code has been redeemed.[/QUOTE]
Oh, that's too bad. The number was just 7, and I had just replaced each 7 with a question mark. I didn't specifically mean 777, just 7. It's like Bungie's favorite number or something. I'm not quite sure on the specifics, but most Halo fans know about it. So, lurker got it or a CAG member doesn't wanna say anything? Sorry guys, should've done a PM handout.

[quote name='Conkerkid11']G?CR6-R?F33-YXHVD-KD63K-X?FTZ

It's for the Halo: Reach Defiant map pack.[/QUOTE]
I can't fucking believe I missed that.

[quote name='MojoTeq']Aaand, it's gone. BTW wanted to say thank you to Ashwood for the Banshee. I did not have posting privileges yet at the time.[/QUOTE]

You're welcome!

[quote name='dotCody']I can't fucking believe I missed that.[/QUOTE]
what is even funnier is that it probably was redeemed by someone who doesn't even have the game lol

It's for the Halo: Reach Defiant map pack. The question marks are numbers. A true Halo/Bungie fan would know what number it is, because all the ?'s are the same number. Good luck, and get away lurkers. I already had the Defiant pack pack and picked this code up from a friend.[/QUOTE]

THIS is a code drop. Could of just traded it for personal gain but decided to drop it. I thank you for that

Are you having a boring Friday night and want a XBLA arcade game to play to pass the time?

I will be dropping a code for this game within the next hour... so keep checking back!
62d58d.jpg

[quote name='COLDblood']Are you having a boring Friday night and want a XBLA arcade game to play to pass the time?

I will be dropping a code for this game within the next hour... so keep checking back!
62d58d.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Sweet can't wait!

any chance you could do a first person to pm you type deal to avoid lurkers?

[quote name='COLDblood']Are you having a boring Friday night and want a XBLA arcade game to play to pass the time?

62d58d.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Well I even make it hard for the lurkers... I always make sure you have to work for the good stuff

Easy code to crack just going to take you a minute to type out!
542ac0.png

[quote name='COLDblood']Well I even make it hard for the lurkers... I always make sure you have to work for the good stuff

Easy code to crack just going to take you a minute to type out!
542ac0.png
[/QUOTE]

Cracked the code. Thanks for the arcade game COLDblood!

I......wut? i think my brain just melted. that was.....

[quote name='bossman']Cracked the code. Thanks for the arcade game COLDblood![/QUOTE]

[quote name='COLDblood']Good job! I was hoping the extra ? in the code would slow you all down for a second.[/QUOTE]

It threw me off for a second but I thought I would try it without the ?

It's for the Halo: Reach Defiant map pack. The question marks are numbers. A true Halo/Bungie fan would know what number it is, because all the ?'s are the same number. Good luck, and get away lurkers. I already had the Defiant pack pack and picked this code up from a friend.[/QUOTE]
indeed, good on you sir, for dropping something you could have sold. good man.

[quote name='King Royalty']Escalation map pack

RQKY9-4XH44-KW34X-QDJYJ-9JXFJ[/QUOTE]

i´m not goign to test it because it may work for me, but it´s region locked so maybe will not work to everyone. Thanks anyway it seems a VERY GOOD CODE :applause:

[quote name='AlphaPanda']It's probably scrambled, fellas.[/QUOTE]

I dont want to say that I have tried every possible combination...but I have been sitting here for 30 min trying to figure it out...and gave up 15 min ago. Im to the point where either (a) its fake, or (b) its already been redeemed and some ass-hat never even bothered to say thanks for getting a $15 map pack for free.

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']I dont want to say that I have tried every possible combination...but I have been sitting here for 20 min trying to figure it out. Im to the point where (a) its fake, or (b) its already been redeemed and some ass-hat never even bothered to say thanks.[/QUOTE]

I've been trying a few too, if it's taken wouldn't it say it's been redeemed rather than to enter a valid code though?

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']I dont want to say that I have tried every possible combination...but I have been sitting here for 20 min trying to figure it out. Im to the point where (a) its fake, or (b) its already been redeemed and some ass-hat never even bothered to say thanks.[/QUOTE]

I have been trying as well, the poster said nothing about it being scrambled or anything. Nothing but a code.

[quote name='Angel Xii']I've been trying a few too, if it's taken wouldn't it say it's been redeemed rather than to enter a valid code though?[/QUOTE]

It should say it has been redeemed. Thats why I thought it was scrambled (or *gasp* not real). Also, most codes end with "Z" where this one does not. Nor is there a "Z" at the end of any of the 5-caracter sets. Thats why I gave up and thought it was fake.

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']It should say it has been redeemed. Thats why I thought it was scrambled (or *gasp* not real). Also, most codes end with "Z" where this one does not. Nor is there a "Z" at the end of any of the 5-caracter sets. Thats why I gave up and thought it was fake.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Oh well, if it's fake it's no big deal, not really a great thing to do though.

[quote name='golfing7861']No wonder nothing is coming up with most of the sets moved around. *sigh* Too many new map packs coming out to be buying all of them..[/QUOTE]

Its not only that, but CoD map packs are $15 freaking dollars! Not even Halo Reach map packs are that much! I just picked up the 2 modern warfare 2 map packs @ 600MSP each ($15 for both) from the dashboard DotW sale last week. I wont bother picking up the CoD:BO map packs until they are 800MSP or under as well. It is entirely the principle. I refuse to pay a quarter of the game's original MSRP cost for DLC which only adds like 4 or 5 new maps...

I dont know how they can justify selling the entire game @ $60 with all that content and maps included, then sell the piddley little add-on DLC for $15. I could basically either buy 4 map packs or a whole new game. WTF??!?!?!!?

...or maybe Im just insane. I dont know...

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']Its not only that, but CoD map packs are $15 freaking dollars! Not even Halo Reach map packs are that much! I just picked up the 2 modern warfare 2 map packs @ 600MSP each ($15 for both) from the dashboard DotW sale last week. I wont bother picking up the CoD:BO map packs until they are 800MSP or under as well. It is entirely the principle. I refuse to pay a quarter of the game's original MSRP cost for DLC which only adds like 4 or 5 new maps...

I dont know how they can justify selling the entire game @ $60 with all that content and maps included, then sell the piddley little add-on DLC for $15. I could basically either buy 4 map packs or a whole new game. WTF??!?!?!!?

...or maybe Im just insane. I dont know...[/QUOTE]

Agreed 100%! It's like they're not making enough money already from just selling the game. I mean 1200 points is alot for just some add on maps, but it would be okay if there was just one release with 5-6 maps, but no they put about 3-4 maps, and have one coming out pretty much every 2 months! My friends keep telling me to get the new maps, but at this rate, fuck no.

On a side note, I remember Halo 3, whenever a new map pack came out, they'd make the prior one free, man Bungie was awesome.

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']Its not only that, but CoD map packs are $15 freaking dollars! Not even Halo Reach map packs are that much! I just picked up the 2 modern warfare 2 map packs @ 600MSP each ($15 for both) from the dashboard DotW sale last week. I wont bother picking up the CoD:BO map packs until they are 800MSP or under as well. It is entirely the principle. I refuse to pay a quarter of the game's original MSRP cost for DLC which only adds like 4 or 5 new maps...

...or maybe Im just insane. I dont know...[/QUOTE]

I understand completely, I am not spending $15 for these map packs. Too many are coming out, if you didn't see the next map pack is coming out june 28. That is 3 map packs in 4 months

[quote name='confoosious']ummm could you guys take the bellyaching about map prices... that way?[/QUOTE]

Wow, thanks upstanding CAG mini-mod :roll:, complaint noted. Good thing we have you here. You could always go lurk somewhere else too, eh? Maybe you could go police some other threads as well? You know, make the rounds like a good security guard. ROFL. ;) :)

Back OT then...

CRQY*-6VVK9-YK4TV-TMW6Y-***JZ --> Halo: Reach Covenant Banshee Avatar Prop

* = "3"

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']Wow, thanks upstanding CAG mini-mod :roll:, complaint noted. Good thing we have you here. You could always go lurk somewhere else too, eh? Maybe you could go police some other threads as well? You know, make the rounds like a good security guard. ROFL. ;) :)

Back OT then...

CRQY*-6VVK9-YK4TV-TMW6Y-***JZ --> Halo: Reach Covenant Banshee Avatar Prop

* = "3"[/QUOTE]

I would've used it but already got one....thanks though!!

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']Wow, thanks upstanding CAG mini-mod :roll:, complaint noted. Good thing we have you here. You could always go lurk somewhere else too, eh? Maybe you could go police some other threads as well? You know, make the rounds like a good security guard. ROFL. ;) :)
[/QUOTE]

:roll:

Some of us subscribe to this thread for code drops, not for discussions on map packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back