XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='P a t r i c k']I know some may be a little upset I am not only offering these through PM but I have had very limited access to the internet for the past couple months and I wont be around to reply to PMs.

Carrot avatar things:
GG344-9D7FT-VV34Q-4M3XJ-JVWCZ
YTR66-H4M26-97W7J-3QD7K-C2YKZ
M6HYD-HDGFM-CWCYP-WY292-3Q4HZ

DJ Hero 2 Tiesto DLC:
HFHPJ-JCTRF-CF7XG-CWFYC-49PDZ
JRMJP-KKR9K-9KYMR-K3JXM-97F4Z
4JCDG-H9P3H-FCWP9-TJ4CM-HMWWZ
VR4RX-PV2RW-WH6P7-VDV7D-F2K4Z
YMCQK-26DV7-VWMV9-33GCD-466VZ
J96HW-MM3KV-724TF-437JK-D9MKZ

Saboteur Midnight Show DLC:
DNHE-LES5-NQLM-QQ9P

LEGO Rock Band export code:
44Y5-6952-SHQ8-995CB

Crackdown 2 Helicoptor:
BB2PX-BKB4P-2HPGK-Q9XRF-VD34D

Dr Pepper Iron Man 2 Premium Theme:
MHCVF-C8PVP-CKBKP-TK6B7-JD74M
DFVHJ-HPV4G-W4CP2-9PKWH-JYMHG

48hr Live:
FQVT4-HB7VM-8V976-VWBYC-T93HW

Cerberus Network DLC:
3K7X-45QY-7365-H2QQ
BNXM-SNWF-ZTNG-NGRQ

Halo Reach in-game Recon helmet:
HH6GD-82VJM-P288Y-DT8Q4-YHYBQ[/QUOTE]

Too late :/ All good codes taken...

[quote name='P a t r i c k']I know some may be a little upset I am not only offering these through PM but I have had very limited access to the internet for the past couple months and I wont be around to reply to PMs.

Carrot avatar things:

DJ Hero 2 Tiesto DLC:

DNHE-LES5-NQLM-QQ9P

44Y5-6952-SHQ8-995CB

Crackdown 2 Helicoptor:

48hr Live:

Cerberus Network DLC:
3K7X-45QY-7365-H2QQ
BNXM-SNWF-ZTNG-NGRQ

i didn´t get in time for "christmas give away" :hot:
thanks anyway

Cerberus Network DLC:
3K7X-45QY-7365-H2QQ
BNXM-SNWF-ZTNG-NGRQ[/QUOTE]
Oh my god, I needed one! Damn lurkers! Only one person even said thanks for redeeming any codes :cry:

Carrot avatar things:

DJ Hero 2 Tiesto DLC:

DNHE-LES5-NQLM-QQ9P

44Y5-6952-SHQ8-995CB

Crackdown 2 Helicoptor:

48hr Live:

Cerberus Network DLC:
3K7X-45QY-7365-H2QQ
BNXM-SNWF-ZTNG-NGRQ

How did you get those iron man themes? Do I get them with the dr pepper codes?

[quote name='garrett007']How did you get those iron man themes? Do I get them with the dr pepper codes?[/QUOTE]

there was a promo where all non good prizes were iron man themes. It was like enter a cap code to win.

[quote name='admiralvic']there was a promo where all non good prizes were iron man themes. It was like enter a cap code to win.[/QUOTE]

Is it still going on?

Hiya, I need 40! (yes only 40) microsoft points to get the new cod Bo maps when they come out, does anyone know how to get 40 points or if you have like a 60 point code (dont want to steal money) burning a hole in your pocket could you pm me?
Thanks!

READ THE FIRST POST!!! No asking for codes.
I don't mean to be an Ass. But well...This is CheapASSgamer.com
BTW: Do. Not. Use. That. Name. For. An. Account. Evar.

Does anyone have one, I have been wanting to play NBA 2K11 for a while I almost got a free trial for a month because I made a new account but then right when it said they would give a month for free it backed out and said that my live got cut out and I should buy xbox live now. I was like WTF where's my free month lol so now I can't go back because I cannot join xbox live anymore smh..

[quote name='ballers101']Does anyone have one, I have been wanting to play NBA 2K11 for a while I almost got a free trial for a month because I made a new account but then right when it said they would give a month for free it backed out and said that my live got cut out and I should buy xbox live now. I was like WTF where's my free month lol so now I can't go back because I cannot join xbox live anymore smh..[/QUOTE]

Wrong thread to ask for a 48hr code. I know people drop them here sometimes but if you need to ask for one try this link:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=281834

We frown upon asking for codes in this thread

[quote name='EvilMe']48hr codes:
KXMFV-RDBQR-WKCD9-3CXVD-THX2T
JMXKC-RTR83-KXMPR-49TMB-VWRDT

new_bouncy.gif
[/QUOTE]

Map packs have been dropped and I get this gem, hell yeah. Thanks though, I redeemed the first one.

[quote name='COLDblood']Friday morning giveaway? sounds good to me... stay tuned for some code dropping![/QUOTE]

Awesome thanks Cold! I guess all nighters end up paying off :D

[quote name='COLDblood']Ms. PAC-MAN

Hints:
Code is jumbled
Dont pay attention to the small letters thats just to confuse the scripts

a42774.png
[/QUOTE]

Thank you, managed to guess it right first time! :D

good job shall we drop another? lets...

WORMS (Arcade game)
Hints:
Code is jumbled
Dont pay attention to the small letters thats just to confuse the scripts

2a5b8a.png

Last two codes I am giving to golfing7861 and BlazeP

TMNT Arcade and Marble Ultra Blast... The first of you two to post your pick here gets it.

You have 10 minutes before I post the code on the forum after I PM it to you.

[quote name='COLDblood']Last two codes I am giving to golfing7861 and BlazeP

TMNT Arcade and Marble Ultra Blast... The first of you two to post your pick here gets it.

You have 10 minutes before I post the code on the forum after I PM it to you.[/QUOTE]

TMNT please!

[quote name='COLDblood']Dont pay attention to the small letters thats just to confuse the scripts[/QUOTE]

No earthly idea how seeing as I am 1000% not awake, but I somehow managed to get this. Probably helps that all the west coast & central U.S. types are likely still asleep at this hour. That and the fact that s/s scripts aren't really good at OCR. No soup for you!

Much appreciated as always.

Damn, first missed a map pack now arcade games. I wouldn't have figured out the right sequence in time anyways. Those were some nice drops COLDblood. Very generous and even though I didn't get in in time thanks.

Wow, really generous Cold. Wish I had been on as early as you guys. Sleep is just so nice, but games are better.

Hey golf, I see you are in Houston. I've been down there are could times. Do you like pizza? And if so, what pizza places do you like in the Houston area?

Hey golf, I see you are in Houston. I've been down there are could times. Do you like pizza? And if so, what pizza places do you like in the Houston area?

Just a quick question:

Is anybody else unable to redeem codes on xbox.com? I keep getting the "Uh Oh... That shouldn't have happened" error page when clicking redeem code from the "My xbox" tab.

[quote name='Angel Xii']Just a quick question:

Is anybody else unable to redeem codes on xbox.com? I keep getting the "Uh Oh... That shouldn't have happened" error page when clicking redeem code from the "My xbox" tab.[/QUOTE]

That actually happened to me a while back today, but it's working for me now.

Also, excellent drops as always COLDblood.

[quote name='Angel Xii']Is anybody else unable to redeem codes on xbox.com? I keep getting the "Uh Oh... That shouldn't have happened" error page when clicking redeem code from the "My xbox" tab.[/QUOTE]

Common problem that can usually be easily redeemed by logging out, removing any *xbox.com / *live.com related cookies (Cookie Culler for Firefox works well for this), restarting your browser, and logging back in.

The message can also occur as a result of server-related issues on Microsoft's end from time to time. You can easily tell by attempting to redeem in different browsers (Firefox, Chrome, etc). If you run into the same error in each, it generally means you'll need to either wait it out or redeem via the dash.

[quote name='WowUrANoob']Anyone know any offers or sign up prizes going on to get at least 40 mp? I'm 40 short of the new black ops map pack :([/QUOTE]

Definitely. Sign up here and in anywhere from a few days to a week you should have enough for Escalation.

Very funny... I have a job I just would rather not waste 20 bucks on a bunch of microsoft points I don't need or will use for a while

[quote name='WowUrANoob']Very funny... I have a job I just would rather not waste 20 bucks on a bunch of microsoft points I don't need or will use for a while[/QUOTE]

That's ok, you can always give me your spare points (hint hint) :p. Lol JK. You can always join bing rewards but it takes a month or so to get enough points to redeem them for a MS Points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back