XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will give a Banshee code to the first person who pm's me that wants it.

Gone, Rocker_Joseph got it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rct316']naw how bout you shut the fuck up. ive looked at all your posts, all of them is with you bitching and moaning, leaching all the shit, contributing nothing. stfu and gtfo, trust me this place would be alot better without you.[/QUOTE]

LOL, YOU MAD?! You = Fail at life. Trololololol

[quote name='Alpha 176']LOL, YOU MAD?! You = Fail at life. Trololololol[/QUOTE]

Actually, everyone here has concluded that you're the one that fails at life and have moved on. So... please go away.

[quote name='Alpha 176']LOL, YOU MAD?! You = Fail at life. Trololololol[/QUOTE]

uhh, well i guess so. i mean u said it so it must be true...

[quote name='confoosious']Actually, everyone here has concluded that you're the one that fails at life and have moved on. So... please go away.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'll second that.

[quote name='creech42']I have several Bulletstorm online passes and a Cerberus pass.[/QUOTE]

i'd love a bulletstorm pass if you have one left dude :)

would be much appreciated!:bouncy:

"Duke Nukem Forever Demo Code (Not full Accsess club code!): DJ?P2-D3K4J-3C?M3-GKF23-M47CZ

??: The last two numbers on my PSN Tag."

Thanks for code

[quote name='kingunslanger']"Duke Nukem Forever Demo Code (Not full Accsess club code!): DJ?P2-D3K4J-3C?M3-GKF23-M47CZ

??: The last two numbers on my PSN Tag."

Thanks for code[/QUOTE]

No problem :D.

[quote name='dabudkrew']lode runner
44gd7 hy9y2 d3hqy k4fqy thq4z[/QUOTE]

holy crap is that a full game?

You have successfully redeemed a code for:
Lode Runner™

and thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dabudkrew']lode runner
44gd7 hy9y2 d3hqy k4fqy thq4z[/QUOTE]

Damn, missed it. :(

Edit: And by a few seconds too! Least it went to a GAG. Haha.

[quote name='bamistic']holy crap is that a full game?

You have successfully redeemed a code for:
Lode Runner™

and thank you![/QUOTE]

no prob, ill be dropping another in 5 mins to be ready guys!!

[quote name='confoosious']Actually, everyone here has concluded that you're the one that fails at life and have moved on. So... please go away.[/QUOTE]

Says the guy that has 7,000 posts and sits on his ass on his computer all day. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

[quote name='kingunslanger']I know this might be in the wrong place but heres a 48hr code CFYKT-XQYCY-788VB-VVJ9G-HQ2FB[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the code bro, sorry for the late thanks. :)

Woo, i snagged myself one on a Youtube video.

KM4J4-TKCKC-6326G-9HKXT-JYJYZ Used.

Nah gunslinger I missed it too bro, but I have no idea what Lode Runner was so i looked it up on Youtube and found a code in one of the comments and redeemed it lol. I'm one lucky son of a bitch

[quote name='Alpha 176']Woo, i snagged myself one on a Youtube video.

Nah gunslinger I missed it too bro, but I have no idea what Lode Runner was so i looked it up on Youtube and found a code in one of the comments and redeemed it lol. I'm one lucky son of a bitch[/QUOTE]

lol that is crazy, grats

Nah gunslinger I missed it too bro, but I have no idea what Lode Runner was so i looked it up on Youtube and found a code in one of the comments and redeemed it lol. I'm one lucky son of a bitch[/QUOTE]

Congrats. Mind sharing the link?

[quote name='bamistic']lol that is crazy, grats[/QUOTE]

Wow no kidding! I did the same thing and found another code! XD

V7GHJ-3MWW3-XR7XP-RTP9T-F329Z = Used!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FFlk-4PPxw

[quote name='Alpha 176']Sure, here's the link to where I got the code:
*snip*[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's pretty awesome. What are the chances, huh? Haha.

this Forum is getting to many people with "trash talk" and to with like the moderator to set in please and "put some order" in this. Thanks and have a nice day mates

[quote name='Warrio_r']this Forum is getting to many people with "trash talk" and to with like the moderator to set in please and "put some order" in this. Thanks and have a nice day mates[/QUOTE]

Just don't feed the whiny troll and he'll go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back