XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JarrettLeMieux']Just don't feed the whiny troll and he'll go away.[/QUOTE]

But, I've got some extra troll food just...laying around here...I need to get rid of it...

[quote name='T9X69']Free copy of Lode Runners for XBLA:

*RQ6F-XVX24-MV67F-*73MK-HCJXZ

* Rhymes with tree[/QUOTE]

same letter ?i tried all letters doesnt seems valid

good damn it it was 3 and is already used. LAte again :whistle2:(

[quote name='Warrio_r']same letter ?i tried all letters doesnt seems valid[/QUOTE]

It was 3. The guy that posted above me got it, he edited his post.

[quote name='T9X69']It was 3. The guy that posted above me got it, he edited his post.[/QUOTE]
ah ok. Here do the codes are coming from ? sorry for my english i´m portuguese

[quote name='T9X69']Another copy of Lode Runners for XBLA:

*773Y-DRM6X-2X7Q6-*3JMM-47M4Z

*= Good[/QUOTE]

Already been used, assuming it was G.

[quote name='T9X69']Another copy of Lode Runners for XBLA:

G773Y-DRM6X-2X7Q6-G3JMM-47M4Z

G= Good[/QUOTE]

I redeemed the code, thank you.

[quote name='T9X69']Lode Runners for XBLA:

VPRWT-KC99T-R6GC4-9Y3J2-*7K$Z

Missing numbers = 8675*0$[/QUOTE]

Been used, but not by me. I initially got a "you already own this content" message. I just like to check and see if I would have won things, even if I can't, just to try and impress Jenny.

[quote name='garrett007']Facepalm.... I should have known that completely over thought that code[/QUOTE]

Coincidentally my girlfriend and I happened to be talking about the song yesterday, so it didn't take much to trigger for me.

You wonder, when there are this many codes in existance, how we can't get any of them
8.08281277 × 10*38
or
:whee:

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']You wonder, when there are this many codes in existance, how we can't get any of them
8.08281277 × 10*38
or
:whee:[/QUOTE]

I've got a script that is entering every code into xbox.com. I'll have them all by the year 2084!!

Those Lode Runners were from the Verison Phone thing weren't they? You guys saw that one guy's video and did it before it was patched? Lucky i wish I got that game.
:sigh:
as always :whee:

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']Did you get another code or only one?[/QUOTE]
let me see if I can get one for you I don't know if I can because I signed up for 4 copies of kinect sports and halo reach.

Anyone want the avatar props "Spring Tree" or "Soccer Ball" got them and I'm really not going to use them. Just reply with what you want (or both) and I'll PM you.

[quote name='Surgeon Kyle']Anyone want the avatar props "Spring Tree" or "Soccer Ball" got them and I'm really not going to use them. Just reply with what you want (or both) and I'll PM you.[/QUOTE]

If you don't want them.....Well i might.....Whatever one...(or both) you would like to give me.

EDIT: What ever one MiXmAsTaRoB doesn't want.

[quote name='woodylobster227']let me see if I can get one for you I don't know if I can because I signed up for 4 copies of kinect sports and halo reach.[/QUOTE]

No matter what happens thank you for trying.:D

Yeah i always miss those Free Games x( just like the Red Fraction BattleGround and Swarm when they was free.. guess its just never my luck with games

[quote name='Surgeon Kyle']Anyone want the avatar props "Spring Tree" or "Soccer Ball" got them and I'm really not going to use them. Just reply with what you want (or both) and I'll PM you.[/QUOTE]

Oh hey look at that, they're both gone.

Have fun being Trees / Soccer balls folks. I'm OUT.

[quote name='Curleh Mustache']Umm... Did the version phone thing get patched?[/QUOTE]
don't know just signed up for 8 more games using a different address just waiting on the confirmation emails I got the first 8 so we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back