XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I doubt talking about scamming a site for free stuff is allowed here.

Back on topic. I found another 48 hour code and it looks valid. Anyone want it?

[quote name='cin84_12']Guys, I doubt talking about scamming a site for free stuff is allowed here.

Back on topic. I found another 48 hour code and it looks valid. Anyone want it?[/QUOTE]

your right because this was posted on this site earlier today and the mods deleted the thread

[quote name='cin84_12']Guys, I doubt talking about scamming a site for free stuff is allowed here.

Back on topic. I found another 48 hour code and it looks valid. Anyone want it?[/QUOTE]
I'll take it

How do you tell if they are used?
Also gotta go, Woodylobster277 IF you do happen to get some more codes might you pm me one *wink* Please?

:whee:

exactly. The scamming aspect is what probably got the original thread closed so resuming that chatter here won't end well for the people discussing it.

[quote name='woodylobster227']don't know just signed up for 8 more games using a different address just waiting on the confirmation emails I got the first 8 so we'll see.[/QUOTE]

Idiots like you are why this won't work and its getting patched right away

[quote name='Pwny']yes plz 48 hr code[/QUOTE]

Crap. I didn't see your reply and already sent it out. If I find another, I'll send it your way.

Please dont use this thread to discuss how to get multiple codes from promo offers we have been told many times by staff they dont want us to post that info... also one of you pirates should send me one!

Fable 3 code if anyone wants it:
Absolver Hammer
JHFDY-W4M9G-DJJVX-4J72D-X476Z

[quote name='COLDblood']Please dont use this thread to discuss how to get multiple codes from promo offers we have been told many times by staff they dont want us to post that info... also one of you pirates should send me one!

Fable 3 code if anyone wants it:
Absolver Hammer
JHFDY-W4M9G-DJJVX-4J72D-X476Z[/QUOTE]

sent

[quote name='COLDblood']Thanks Lou!

Banshee Prop:
RP3TM-XCM9Q-KRYF3-X7976-YX9PZ[/QUOTE]

thanks for th code drop
RP3TM-XCM9Q-KRYF3-X7976-YX9PZ=used

[quote name='Surgeon Kyle']I agree.[/QUOTE]

im not a coldblood it doesn't work lol.. i even have that guy that gave him one on my Xbox Friend list as well lol..

[quote name='MiXmAsTaRoB']also one of you pirates should send me one! lol[/QUOTE]

I am going to jump on this boat as well lol

Wish i wouldn't have had gave away my last banshee prop, i would've gave it out right now

Banshee Codes

TDRPT-366VX-MM2V2-C6P43-GMV3Z
TDXJ9-DFFV2-DWDCM-9Q2CM-62MWZ
TDY4P-Y43GR-644R4-QJHGC-CGG7Z
TDYFF-R4V6G-26R3H-YPKP6-V3QDZ
TF2KV-WJQVX-7W4QR-6QXWR-Q779Z
TF7YW-WXQP2-DD2VH-3G2RQ-2H6GZ
TFGQQ-CYPKX-Q6DTJ-PHV44-MQMRZ
TFKWV-WYVYM-CFX23-WQWXJ-CCR7Z
TFV7G-JG64C-9DF6K-J9XFX-23KQZ
TGDHG-PC4YP-3FTK3-YJQFW-VMTWZ
TGM34-MVFKD-44CR3-G23W6-DKQMZ
TGWYX-6QXJ3-HTX4P-6TJJJ-M6QQZ
THMGY-R94KF-6D6JW-YY92C-YTMWZ
TJ3QP-YQQ96-YQ2Q9-H23TX-9K9QZ
TJ47R-9VDK2-2X6TR-XGPXT-HH7HZ
TJH9D-9XMFW-M9FY6-HKYV6-WPFKZ
TJK2X-QY7TW-77FFC-D7G4G-DC92Z
TJQXK-PH7CC-WTTH7-76GRG-PVKCZ
TK9M9-YMQGK-GK3J6-VKCPF-GGXKZ
TKDDP-T9RCX-JKJYY-HXM4R-6V7KZ

Yeah i'd love a code donation if anyone has a bunch of these Lode Runner codes. The *site that won't be named* seems to be done with them as my e-mail said 3-4 weeks & won't work anymore lols. The funny thing is Lode Runner is a game I've always wanted for XBLA. I use to play Lode Runner on an old Mac my friends use to have a very VERY time ago in a time called The 80s!

Oh and here is a Banshee code for anyone who doesn't have one.....
YMWXD-HQW4J-WFJ3H-KRQX*-G37CZ 1 + 1 = *

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']Does anyone who already got lode Runner know when they get it?
I just ordered it and got the comfernation email but no code......

:whee:[/QUOTE]

They probably fixed it by now. Hopefully you didn't use your real home address when you registered...

Nooo..................Maybe............Yes.........DAMMIT AND I STILL DIDN"T GET THE GAME!!!!!!!1 I can't win......Pardon my French.

:sigh:

:whee:

email_header.jpg

Hi Chris,

Thank you for purchasing a Windows Phone from Verizon Wireless and participating in our FREE Xbox 360 game offer.

To redeem your token for Lode Runner*, you'll need a free Xbox LIVE membership. If you already have one, go to step d.

a. Connect Xbox 360 to a broadband internet connection.
b. In the dashboard, select My Xbox, Sign-In, Create Profile and follow the on-screen instructions to create a new account.
c. Select your profile in My Xbox, select Join Xbox Live and then follow the on-screen instructions to create your free account.
d. Press the Xbox Guide button (round silver button) on your controller.
e. Navigate to the Marketplace tab.
f. Select Redeem Code.
g. Enter code JF9FT-XPXDP-2KKGW-J3VQR-47HMZ and enjoy!

* This game redemption requires Xbox 360 console and Xbox 360 hard drive or the 512MB Memory Unit for storage, and a free LIVE membership, broadband internet connection. Download code valid for one-time use only. For use only with Xbox 360 systems for download with Xbox LIVE. This Xbox 360 game cannot be played on the phone. Get more out of your Windows phone

Remember, Windows Phone 7 is the only phone that lets you play games with Xbox LIVE.
  • Connect and play with friends from anywhere – See who’s online and what your friends are doing on their consoles, PCs or Windows Phones
  • Rack up achievements – Earn, view and track achievements; view Xbox LIVE leaderboards; and build your Gamerscore.
We hope you enjoy your FREE Xbox 360 game from Verizon Wireless and your new Windows Phone - The only phone with Office, Xbox LIVE, and thousands of apps.

VerizonWireless & Windows Phone

Please click here for the Terms and Conditions of this Offer. Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact Prize Fulfillment Services by replying to this email. Please be sure to keep the original subject line.

Sincerely,

Your friends at Verizon Wireless.
[email protected]

[quote name='deadstill1']
email_header.jpg

Hi Chris,

Thank you for purchasing a Windows Phone from Verizon Wireless and participating in our FREE Xbox 360 game offer.

To redeem your token for Lode Runner*, you'll need a free Xbox LIVE membership. If you already have one, go to step d.

a. Connect Xbox 360 to a broadband internet connection.
b. In the dashboard, select My Xbox, Sign-In, Create Profile and follow the on-screen instructions to create a new account.
c. Select your profile in My Xbox, select Join Xbox Live and then follow the on-screen instructions to create your free account.
d. Press the Xbox Guide button (round silver button) on your controller.
e. Navigate to the Marketplace tab.
f. Select Redeem Code.
g. Enter code JF9FT-XPXDP-2KKGW-J3VQR-47HMZ and enjoy!

* This game redemption requires Xbox 360 console and Xbox 360 hard drive or the 512MB Memory Unit for storage, and a free LIVE membership, broadband internet connection. Download code valid for one-time use only. For use only with Xbox 360 systems for download with Xbox LIVE. This Xbox 360 game cannot be played on the phone. Get more out of your Windows phone

Remember, Windows Phone 7 is the only phone that lets you play games with Xbox LIVE.
  • Connect and play with friends from anywhere – See who’s online and what your friends are doing on their consoles, PCs or Windows Phones
  • Rack up achievements – Earn, view and track achievements; view Xbox LIVE leaderboards; and build your Gamerscore.
We hope you enjoy your FREE Xbox 360 game from Verizon Wireless and your new Windows Phone - The only phone with Office, Xbox LIVE, and thousands of apps.

VerizonWireless & Windows Phone

Please click here for the Terms and Conditions of this Offer. Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact Prize Fulfillment Services by replying to this email. Please be sure to keep the original subject line.

Sincerely,

Your friends at Verizon Wireless.
[email protected]
[/QUOTE]
Lurked. :'(

as far as it saying ur emails already been registered I got the say and then tried it agian with same email and it went through

[quote name='deadstill1']as far as it saying ur emails already been registered I got the say and then tried it agian with same email and it went through[/QUOTE]

All 3 of my email addresses say they've already been registered.

[quote name='solidus_00']Ah let to the party once again. I take it the site's no longer giving anything out?[/QUOTE]

Same here, ah well. Missed out yet again. :(

Here's a Homefront shotgun code for anyone interested: RMMKM-2WMFW-QMG6C-JQ9FP-2DDPZ

Last edited by a moderator:
Since Lode runner is in high request, I thought maybe I should change it up, anyone got a code for Reach? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Halo: Reach "Recon Helmet" upgrade:

FP9TD-BP677-K68H6-MFCRM-QWKRJ
KBFQK-MTCWK-TPJF4-47J97-3KD9Y
Halo: Reach Banshee Avatar Prop:

DQRRH-4WG3M-WWQ7H-DT6TD-VM44Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back