XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love the world record tee. I didn't get one even though I participated in the event and spent about a month going back and forth with xboxsupport with no luck!

[quote name='twztid13']

btw, do any females visit here regularly? Not trying to be a stalker or anything, lol. Just wondering if female specific codes would go to a good (cag member's) home?[/quote]

+1 :)

2RXQH-6QCC6-XVMQ2-42XRH-CXCVZ
2RXP4-M4HHC-M3DWC-6CRW2-Y9X9Z
2RX9Q-D767Q-YRHV7-GKRJ3-TX9JZ

Halo Reach Banshee Prop:

PQC3H-9VM4T-7CQHT-VX7YV-K9JFZ
64PD9-CPRWT-7RQHY-D7JYF-7XPMZ
7RH7G-29YPM-CRKMQ-QD497-WD3DZ

Lode Runner:

6VGKK-C**HX-MJXPW-P7GCQ-F6KYZ

** = Same Number

[quote name='Phasher99']Avatar Helicopter Prop:
Lode Runner:

6VGKK-C**HX-MJXPW-P7GCQ-F6KYZ

** = Same Number[/QUOTE]

You have successfully redeemed a code for:

Lode Runner™

Thanks Phasher99!

[quote name='Phasher99']Lode Runner:

3PM9Q-MCYRJ-*JCKT-VF6*Q-92T6Z

** = Same Number[/QUOTE]

answer is 4. i already got this, but thanks plasher. If i didn't find out about the thing yesterday i would of owned lode runner right now. And for people who says it sucks don't play it. NOO I got this yesterday, the code can still be redeemed. I said that in the bold statment

[quote name='Phasher99']Lode Runner:

3PM9Q-MCYRJ-*JCKT-VF6*Q-92T6Z

** = Same Number[/QUOTE]

Wow, the first thing I ever got off this thread. :D Thank you so much!!

I shall be dropping the codes within the next 45 minutes.

Edit:

m8loo0.jpg

Enjoy! =)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='KasBoo']I shall be dropping the codes within the next 45 minutes.

Edit:

m8loo0.jpg

Enjoy! =)[/QUOTE]

WOOOO! Thank you for the avatar shirt! Thus ends my month long xbox support pains!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

For those of you interested here's a recap:

24 May

StrakAttack
@XboxSupport I still haven't received my Guinness World Record shirt.

Xbox Support
@StrakAttack What region are you located in?^JC

StrakAttack
@XboxSupport United States. Thanks!

Xbox Support
@StrakAttack Those may still be going out over this week. Can hit us back early next week if still haven't received it?^JC

StrakAttack
@XboxSupport Will do. Thanks for the quick response!

XboxSupport
@StrakAttack Of course, please do keep us posted. :)^JC

May 31

StrakAttack
@XboxSupport Hey Xbox Support. I still haven't received my Guiness shirt code. US Region.

Xbox Support
@StrakAttack have you checked your email and spam folders? ^KN

StrakAttack
@XboxSupport Yup, checked both. Xbox emails go right through but looked in spam just to be certain.

Xbox Support
@StrakAttack Did you make sure to download the Gamerpic when you did the World Record? ^MK

StrakAttack
@XboxSupport Yup, did it before and then also did it the weekend of to make sure.

Xbox Support
@StrakAttack Can you DM us your gamertag? ^MK

StrakAttack
@XboxSupport Sure, but I think you have to follow me first.

XboxSupport
@StrakAttack Done :) ^MK

StrakAttack
@XboxSupport DM sent. Thanks!

Xbox Support
@StrakAttack Thank you :) ^MK

June 3

StrakAttack
@XboxSupport Any update on my guiness shirt?

Xbox Support
@StrakAttack It's still currently being worked on. Thank you for your patience. :) ^LB

June 9

StrakAttack
@XboxSupport hi XboxSupport. Any update on my Guiness tee?

Xbox Support
@StrakAttack We're still investigating. We appreciate your patience. We will contact you with additional information when we have it. ^MK

June 17

StrakAttack
@XboxSupport Still waiting.

Xbox Support
@StrakAttack Thanks again for your patience ;) ^CB

June 30

StrakAttack
@XboxSupport Still waiting for my guiness tee.

Xbox Support
@StrakAttack Ok, at this point it appears you are not eligable for the tshirt. ^CB

StrakAttack
@XboxSupport Well, that's pretty unsatisfying. You've been telling me to keep waiting because you're investigating and now there's no info.

Xbox Support
@StrakAttack I understand your frustration. We just don't have any information at this time. ^CB

StrakAttack
@XboxSupport Is there going to be a time when you have information or are you considering the matter closed?

Xbox Support
@StrakAttack We don't know, I do empathize with your situation, but we don't have any info. on that. ^FX

[quote name='eldergias']Yeah, Im reloading every few seconds waiting for a LR code too. LOL[/QUOTE]
While I"m not checking as often, I challenge you to a race to redemption :p

Just so this isn't a spam post (wish everyone would do this to help clear all the clutter) here's a redemption code:

Adidas Outfit - Female
369DD-F9C24-QYT6C-RMC64-227KZ

[quote name='shesaidson']While I"m not checking as often, I challenge you to a race to redemption :p

Just so this isn't a spam post (wish everyone would do this to help clear all the clutter) here's a redemption code:

Adidas Outfit - Female
369DD-F9C24-QYT6C-RMC64-227KZ[/QUOTE]

I appreciate the drop, but I will refrain from claiming it since I don't use a female avatar.

Halo Banshee Avatar Prop:

QYHF6-T3JMK-YV4CG-CJRDT-V7X7Z
HMD9C-HVWG2-7KWKD-RCH3F-PXPRZ
X99RY-99RT7-TQR6X-4W479-WY24Z

Lode Runner:

F7M3Z-TJYT4-HMD*J-HGX*X-Y3RXX

Scrambled in the 53412 order
** = Same Number

[quote name='Phasher99']Halo Banshee Avatar Prop:

QYHF6-T3JMK-YV4CG-CJRDT-V7X7Z
HMD9C-HVWG2-7KWKD-RCH3F-PXPRZ
X99RY-99RT7-TQR6X-4W479-WY24Z

Lode Runner:

** = Same Number[/QUOTE]

Tried LR code, but no numbers seem to be valid... Odd

[quote name='Phasher99']Did you unscramble the order of the segments first?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the assist! I got it. I thought the scramble was for the banshee prop, didn't think about it for LR. Thank you very much Phasher99!

[quote name='Phasher99']
Lode Runner:

** = Same Number[/QUOTE]

Looks like this one was snagged already 9

[quote name='Elektr0ns']Looks like this one was snagged already 9[/QUOTE]

obviously. It's been posted for more than half an hour :roll: and the person who got it said they got it.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']unrelated but how are the threads that talk about the three free games being deleted. I don't think its the creator of the thread that does it.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing the mods do it because they require shady methods to get the games. Basically have to register a fake phone hardware ID.

As a think you to the people who I have gotten codes from (Phasher99 and theredworm) I will try my hand at this too. I don't have any fancy codes for people, but I do have one 48-hour code, so here it is:

Code blocks are sequenced 34512
F6V26-BVKCF-3C7*T-C32M*-JY4X8

** - are the same number

[quote name='zinks']Thank you eldergias, redeemed it.[/QUOTE]
You are quite welcome. Thank you for letting everyone know you got it.

Yay, I'm helping!

Weird question, but I was wondering if the codes here are legitimately obtained (ie lode runner, banshee prop). Because, honestly, I don't really feel overly comfortable if they aren't. Color me crazy, but I'm no thief. I don't really care if anyone else is doing it, but I'd just rather know for my own piece of mind.

[quote name='MojoTeq']Weird question, but I was wondering if the codes here are legitimately obtained (ie lode runner, banshee prop). Because, honestly, I don't really feel overly comfortable if they aren't. Color me crazy, but I'm no thief. I don't really care if anyone else is doing it, but I'd just rather know for my own piece of mind.[/QUOTE]

[youtube]5j2F4VcBmeo[/youtube]

[quote name='MojoTeq']Weird question, but I was wondering if the codes here are legitimately obtained (ie lode runner, banshee prop). Because, honestly, I don't really feel overly comfortable if they aren't. Color me crazy, but I'm no thief. I don't really care if anyone else is doing it, but I'd just rather know for my own piece of mind.[/QUOTE]

Pick and choose my friend. I'd be surprised if more than half the codes here were legitimately obtained. Sadly there are way too many glitches and loopholes, and the Internet only helps these exploits.

[quote name='Chemosh013']I'm guessing the mods do it because they require shady methods to get the games. Basically have to register a fake phone hardware ID.[/QUOTE]

o ok. Another question who are the mods? The creators of this wonderful website?

Color me naive but I didn't even think that these codes could be illegitimately obtained. I wouldn't want to have one.

I would prefer if the rules include that these codes are legit.

[quote name='cin84_12']If this thread only allowed legitimately obtained codes, there would be a whole lot less.[/QUOTE]

i Agree.. 95% of thread are illegitimately obtained codes and the other 5% are probably legit

[quote name='MiXmAsTaRoB']i Agree.. 95% of thread are illegitimately obtained codes and the other 5% are probably legit[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't call them "illegitimately" obtained. "Unethically" obtained would be more accurate since a lot of sites give out codes for free (i.e. the German site that gave those avatar items), but they're all meant to be 1 per a person, but a lot of people like to get a lot more than they should and give them away, which is "unethical", not exactly illegitimate.

[quote name='MrPiggles']I wouldn't call them "illegitimately" obtained. "Unethically" obtained would be more accurate since a lot of sites give out codes for free (i.e. the German site that gave those avatar items), but they're all meant to be 1 per a person, but a lot of people like to get a lot more than they should and give them away, which is "unethical", not exactly illegitimate.[/QUOTE]

I'm more concerned about code generators and the like.

[quote name='confoosious']I'm more concerned about code generators and the like.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I doubt any of the codes here are from those. If that's what you're worried about, then rest assured. It's impossible to tell what a code does unless you use it, and since most codes here also include what the code does, most of the codes are obtained via the "unethical" methods I described above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back