XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='golfing7861']Unicorns with bacon tipped horns at 12 past bacon?[/QUOTE]
Technically you're the closest but im waiting for the correct answer.
You've got 12 right.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Technically you're the closest but im waiting for the correct answer.
You've got 12 right.[/QUOTE]

What bacons at midnight besides the narwhal? K now I'm stumped. ;/

[quote name='nateorz']What bacons at midnight besides the narwhal? K now I'm stumped. ;/[/QUOTE]

Me too... Id swear it was the narwhal at midnight

[quote name='nateorz']What bacons at midnight besides the narwhal? K now I'm stumped. ;/[/QUOTE]

WELL i was representing 12 as midnight kind of a way too drop a hint without posting one.
Im PMing you.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']>.< sincerely apologize i got overwhelmed with some other crap and completely forgot :/[/QUOTE]
Don't apologize, you're giving away a free map pack. :) Unless it comes with a riddle....:whistle2:#

[quote name='dotCody']Don't apologize, you're giving away a free map pack. :) Unless it comes with a riddle....:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

You know their must be a riddle cody :)
Give you a chance you get to choose
Math Problem or Riddle.
:)

[quote name='DudeImGodly']You know their must be a riddle cody :)
Give you a chance you get to choose
Math Problem or Riddle.
:)[/QUOTE]
Math problem....

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Believe me if you want math this will be difficult...For science of course.
Lets throw in Physics and Computer Science for fun :D[/QUOTE]

Dang I won't get it for sure. :S I am taking only Biology and Chemistry and not Physics. And I don't know shiz about computer science LOL

A blast gives a sound of intensity 0.80w/m2 and the frequency is measured as 1000 Hz.
If the density of air is 1.29kg/m3, and the speed of sound is 330ms-1, find the amplitude of the sound wave.

GOGO

[quote name='DudeImGodly']A blast gives a sound of intensity 0.80w/m2 and the frequency is measured as 1000 Hz.
If the density of air is 1.29kg/m3, and the speed of sound is 330ms-1, find the amplitude of the sound wave.

GOGO[/QUOTE]
Damn, I'm out lol

[quote name='Dr Scientifico']9.76 x 10^-6 m? The full calculation I did in Excel is 9.75727E-06 m if you want it more precise.[/QUOTE]

You're extremely close.

[quote name='Dr Scientifico']9.76 x 10^-6 m? The full calculation I did in Excel is 9.75727E-06 m if you want it more precise.[/QUOTE]

fuck. Not fair, not fair. Q_Q
haha.

Even if I round pi to 3.14, I'm still getting 9.76 x 10^-6 m (which is 9.76 micrometers) for the amplitude. (The full value with that rounded pi is 9.76222E-06 m, which is 9.76222 micrometers.)

[quote name='Dr Scientifico']Even if I round pi to 3.14, I'm still getting 9.76 x 10^-6 m (which is 9.76 micrometers) for the amplitude. (The full value with that rounded pi is 9.76222E-06 m, which is 9.76222 micrometers.)[/QUOTE]

HEY.
I sent you a PM with the code.

Thanks, DudeImGodly! Finally my physics skills have paid off, though my eyes burn and my head hurts from crunching numbers so much.

Of course, now I'm wondering how I'm off by one order of magnitude. Crap...it's going to keep me up all night.

Thanks once again!

[quote name='Pwny']9Y3TH-WWGFT-74?6G-HXYR3-49CYZ

i managed to snag a code from my friend... its for lode runner...
enjoy[/QUOTE]

fuck lurkers. Ugh.

wow, genious way of stopping leechers godly, and probably everybody else is getting some knowledge, or at least exercising their brains

unfortunately i think my brain just popped... well... im a drummer, we're not meant to be smart :) and don't laugh at my spelling, i've been awake 2 mins, can barely see the keys

[quote name='Erabiont']fm9cy-k42vt-hhghf-qfd?7-mfvcz

[/QUOTE]
Someone already got it with fm9cy-k42vt-hhghf-qfdj7-mfvcz. What was it for?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='eldergias']Someone already got it with fm9cy-k42vt-hhghf-qfdj7-mfvcz. What was it for?[/QUOTE]
Banshee prop.

[quote name='exceed19']^^ agreed - we all should adopt that type of code drop, putting a single "x" or "*" in one portion of the code. :)[/QUOTE]

For the most part people have been replacing digits with ? or X since this tread opened but then people started running scripts and we had to come up with more inventive ways to post codes.

Ive always been a fan of "first to quote me gets this prize" or similar. That way you dont have to be logged into xbox.com waiting to redeem a code, and it wont go to lurkers. The other positive is that someone could win it and give it to a personal friend, but the downside is they take it and try to sell/trade it. But im not sure how often someone would try to do that.

[quote name='zoobo']Thank you, mrfury! :D

ps.: does this forum has reputation points?[/QUOTE]

just leave feedback on there profile if u wanna give back i suppose

[quote name='The 7th Number']Ive always been a fan of "first to quote me gets this prize" or similar. That way you dont have to be logged into xbox.com waiting to redeem a code, and it wont go to lurkers. The other positive is that someone could win it and give it to a personal friend, but the downside is they take it and try to sell/trade it. But im not sure how often someone would try to do that.[/QUOTE]

Best thing to do is give them a 5 minute window to redeem it before you give it to someone else... that's how I've done it when pm'ing a code.

BTW made a topic for Xbox code chat to reduce the spam in this thread:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/....php?p=8652580

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back