XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DudeImGodly']Let me get this straight.
Some people are members of an internet forum, meaning they took the time to sign up so they can post and talk to people, and you're telling me they're shy?
Makes Sense.:roll:[/QUOTE]

You think everyone who joins posts often? :roll:

Banshee Codes

TKDW9-9XYMV-66KMD-2F9R2-KXFCZ
TKKRY-FMFCQ-GPTTH-7F2CG-7VVKZ
TKW6P-2696G-47CJG-RJDG9-TQFTZ
TMP32-DKRXQ-M92CX-QCC2H-TD23Z
TMW9X-K6TV4-3CG3V-T3CMF-XRPTZ
TPFDP-Y6GR4-4P423-QKMCK-6V9WZ
TPG64-Y2JF9-7XV63-J4DMK-X3MWZ
TPPHM-W9KTH-QCGY4-FD9H2-RDYFZ
TPWFK-77CMY-9CCXG-3P2FK-VDXQZ
TQ2J4-9D6VQ-3RR3C-R7GJC-47MDZ
TQKMD-VFVV4-C6D7X-WYY3K-GTM9Z
TQPWK-FHJQG-CPHDM-DKF3P-X6FGZ
TQWGG-WDKG2-JM797-W79F2-WVDKZ
TRCKW-M2269-YX73K-YTPY3-Q9G6Z
TRDYK-FYKT7-RGKKK-YQQDC-249FZ
TRYKD-CTK36-6X77F-HKXFJ-W3Y6Z
TT2FW-RKQ3W-P79PK-2GHTC-CRGFZ
TT7CD-49WJT-3XKK7-YFDFG-CJGYZ
TTPPQ-C7XTT-JPX74-3Q3J6-7DGTZ
TTTDY-WPRXF-MWQH9-W2FW6-Q7K2Z

[quote name='Tropicat']Why is there a "lurkers got it" post immediately after every drop? You don't even give a CAG member time to thank the person. Some people are shy and don't post but have been a member for some time. Just assume if it's been a minute or so that it is gone, no need to post about lurkers constantly. It's getting very old. Many times the member that got it posts a thank you soon after the "lurker got it" post. Honestly if I do get a code and someone posts about a lurker getting it I vow to not thank the person who dropped it publicly so the lurker poster can keep thinking they are right and keep being paranoid. Maybe the mods could start deleting the lurker posts because they are taking up so much useless space. Or maybe the OP could make it a rule of the thread to not post the "lurkers got it" and put it in the first post.[/QUOTE]
gripe about it here, please - http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/....php?p=8652580

In dire need of a " 160 " point code. I'm that many away from a full 1200 to have enough to buy something good. Please PM if you have one.
Thanks!

[quote name='popemogoth']In dire need of a " 160 " point code. I'm that many away from a full 1200 to have enough to buy something good. Please PM if you have one.
Thanks![/QUOTE]

NO BEGGING :hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot:

[quote name='popemogoth']In dire need of a " 160 " point code. I'm that many away from a full 1200 to have enough to buy something good. Please PM if you have one.
Thanks![/QUOTE]

Had a 160 point card lying around.

WTFIS-WRONG-WITHU-!?!?!-!?!?!

And if your post was sarcasm, my apologies.

[quote name='Chemosh013']Had a 160 point card lying around.

WTFIS-WRONG-WITHU-!?!?!-!?!?!

And if your post was sarcasm, my apologies.[/QUOTE]

Lurked :(

Also, have a code so this post isn't meaningless!

Kinect Helicopter:

2RHPY-QV9FH-47W7G-FH9T?-99XCZ

[quote name='Tropicat']Why is there a "lurkers got it" post immediately after every drop? You don't even give a CAG member time to thank the person. Some people are shy and don't post but have been a member for some time. Just assume if it's been a minute or so that it is gone, no need to post about lurkers constantly. It's getting very old. Many times the member that got it posts a thank you soon after the "lurker got it" post. Honestly if I do get a code and someone posts about a lurker getting it I vow to not thank the person who dropped it publicly so the lurker poster can keep thinking they are right and keep being paranoid. Maybe the mods could start deleting the lurker posts because they are taking up so much useless space. Or maybe the OP could make it a rule of the thread to not post the "lurkers got it" and put it in the first post.[/QUOTE]

Is this supposed to be ironic? This post is taking up more space than all of the "lurkers got it." posts combined. Stop the :spam:!

2KDWW-63G3T-M6GY6-C7RTX-3HGPZ

[quote name='IIBlazer']Is this supposed to be ironic? This post is taking up more space than all of the "lurkers got it." posts combined. Stop the :spam:!

2KDWW-63G3T-M6GY6-C7RTX-3HGPZ[/QUOTE]

Used! Not sure what it was, I didn't get it but thanks for the drop!

Is this supposed to be ironic? This post is taking up more space than all of the "lurkers got it." posts combined. Stop the !

Lurked

[quote name='IIBlazer']Is this supposed to be ironic? This post is taking up more space than all of the "lurkers got it." posts combined. Stop the :spam:!

2KDWW-63G3T-M6GY6-C7RTX-3HGPZ[/QUOTE]

Uh, no... There were 4 posts about the "lurker got it" and one of mine on the page. If everyone else loves the "lurker got it" posts keep doing it and being paranoid, but I don't think that is the case. The "lurker got it" posts are fairly new, most of the time wrong and I think they should stop. Honestly, if a code is posted for more than a minute, it's gone, no need to speculate about who got it. I think all the "lurker got it" posts are :spam:!

[quote name='jameskrop']Is this supposed to be ironic? This post is taking up more space than all of the "lurkers got it." posts combined. Stop the !

Lurked[/QUOTE]

So out of curiosity, what was this code that popped up amongst all the bickering?

What happened to all the posts that were up a minute ago?

I already have whatever it is:

Code.jpg

[quote name='Racer1309']What happened to all the posts that were up a minute ago?

I already have whatever it is:

Code.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Deleted because people were bitching about people posting lurked. Also, the code you posted above has been used already. Probably a CAG who redeemed it and will eventually give a thank you later (unlikely).

I love it when a Mod deletes a bunch of replies and then people keep trying obviously dead codes because they don't know that the code was already gone. -.-

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']Also In-Game Madden NFL 11 Code
9T2Y-DVJZ-V2BZ-VJCU

ALSO Another code to use on the website.
The are Multi-use.
HKJV8BSS[/QUOTE]

which site exactly?

Can't remember how long I've had this or why. Probably the coolest xbox avatar item imaginable...

Halo: Reach Banshee avatar prop!

9KTXR-MYHVQ-FH6X3-YK96P-M46YZ

This is the second time I swear a bunch of posts including my drop got deleted. Not sure if anyone claimed it, here goes:

Code.jpg

Not sure what it is but I own it already.

[quote name='Racer1309']This is the second time I swear a bunch of posts including my drop got deleted. Not sure if anyone claimed it, here goes:

Code.jpg

Not sure what it is but I own it already.[/QUOTE]
jd393-kmpr4-4jphx-p46jw-td9xz

Whatever it was someone already claimed it.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']so who has the power to delete posts? It's not Coldblood right?[/QUOTE]

i have told before. Coldblood creat the thread, the guy o us the power or is the moderator of the site or the administrator. NOT Coldblood, he is the guy you should thanks for the idea and for the codes he gave to the comunity till now. THANKS Coldblood :applause:

[quote name='Warrio_r']i have told before. Coldblood creat the thread, the guy o us the power or is the moderator of the site or the administrator. NOT Coldblood, he is the guy you should thanks for the idea and for the codes he gave to the comunity till now. THANKS Coldblood :applause:[/QUOTE]

My bad i keep forgetting. Kids do yourself a favor and don't do drugs.:cool:

Just posted these on a different website but thought I might as well give you all a chance too:

Kinect Helicopter Prop:
234YH-RK36Y-QTVKH-H92QG-KMPDZ
23624-RRQ9J-K9K9K-K4Y4D-CT2PZ
2362Q-DXHC9-XVVTM-PF2GT-WDKRZ
2364W-KWXMR-KWPQ4-C63D2-2RQKZ
23663-VH3WC-7CQ37-VGQV3-KK7KZ

Carrot Props:
96RGK-MJXPW-R4HG3-6G339-6WVWZ
6YHFC-KH3YY-QFY9T-4DQM6-3JDKZ
7CKRK-V2FHQ-TV3KJ-CHDYX-WWVPZ
CV6HP-YQXQH-VCGXT-DM9F9-C3CJZ
2FRGT-DMMJK-VY4T2-7WTP7-92MDZ

[quote name='COLDblood']Just posted these on a different website but thought I might as well give you all a chance too:
[/QUOTE]

I was wondering if you saw that. Nearly all of that guy's codes were plucked from here. Then he chastised the members for not dropping any. :lol:

NVM, doesn't seem to be valid anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='COLDblood']Just posted these on a different website but thought I might as well give you all a chance too:

Kinect Helicopter Prop:
234YH-RK36Y-QTVKH-H92QG-KMPDZ
23624-RRQ9J-K9K9K-K4Y4D-CT2PZ
2362Q-DXHC9-XVVTM-PF2GT-WDKRZ
2364W-KWXMR-KWPQ4-C63D2-2RQKZ
23663-VH3WC-7CQ37-VGQV3-KK7KZ

Carrot Props:
96RGK-MJXPW-R4HG3-6G339-6WVWZ
6YHFC-KH3YY-QFY9T-4DQM6-3JDKZ
7CKRK-V2FHQ-TV3KJ-CHDYX-WWVPZ
CV6HP-YQXQH-VCGXT-DM9F9-C3CJZ
2FRGT-DMMJK-VY4T2-7WTP7-92MDZ

[/QUOTE]

All codes used.

This is what I get for not checking this thread religiously every day. Thanks for posting them COLD.

All right, screw it- I was hoping to trade with somebody for something at some point (very exact, this sentence), but there's nothing I want and I got the code for free in the first place.

Who wants a code for the "Lost Hobo King" expansion for "Stacking" on the 360? First PM gets it... because I like people are thankful and dislike lurkers.

[quote name='kicking222']All right, screw it- I was hoping to trade with somebody for something at some point (very exact, this sentence), but there's nothing I want and I got the code for free in the first place.

Who wants a code for the "Lost Hobo King" expansion for "Stacking" on the 360? First PM gets it... because I like people are thankful and dislike lurkers.[/QUOTE]

PM sent :) really hope i get it, all this "lurker" stuff is getting tedious and a bit boring.

Thanks for putting this one out there sensibly! :bouncy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back