XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ready4war']Does anybody want to trade codes? Because I have 2 avatar props. they are both Kinect Adventures Helicopter props![/QUOTE]

This is the code "DROP" thread, key word is DROP. This is not the place to trade codes. And pretty much everyone already has a chopper prop and plenty of people drop them for free.

[quote name='MrPiggles']Gotta be careful man, and by the why, do you still have the code?[/QUOTE]
I don't anymore I already gave it to Ha429rout because he msgd me first. I didn't get anything but at least neither did the scammer. I deserved it though, I was a dumbass for not checking his padded feedback and sending him the code first.​

Kinect helicopter:
22WT2-V7QHW-2KMVM-JPMXH-J4YJZ
22WP4-TQD76-F4V34-4VPYT-J33HZ
22WP4-K74RP-2J67P-XMFQC-P9YXZ
22WVG-4HGR4-H4DRV-JJQKV-GRC3Z
22WW2-YY434-YR2XQ-24D74-DMYPZ

[quote name='vessey632'] Alan Wake: The Signal DLC

BQPMV-MJ8QX-3486B-JYP7C-2HPFB [/QUOTE]

Already used..........Fack!!!!!!

[quote name='vessey632']Alan Wake: The Signal DLC

BQPMV-MJ8QX-3486B-JYP7C-2HPFB[/QUOTE]

I didn't need it coz I have both DLCs.. but I must say that this is one of the best code drops :D I miss those times when we had drops for XBLA games and other big stuff :D PS: Still would trade many avatar codes for a XBLA game (for instance - Aqua); anybody interested?

[quote name='bradgold'] Here's a 2-Day Gold Trial Code, enjoy!
Q4WBB-YJ322-XK872-TQ7WF-W79HM [/QUOTE]

Ouh this code is LURKED Faaaaaackkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me so want this code :cry:

Isn't there something we can do about the lurkers? Can we set this thread to only be seen by members with over a certain amount of posts or something?

[quote name='Kaiju Nexus']Isn't there something we can do about the lurkers? Can we set this thread to only be seen by members with over a certain amount of posts or something?[/QUOTE]

read 2 pages back from your post, a post by COLDblood is what you're looking for

oh i forgot
girls shirt (from the facebook gamescom thingemy)
Q2GXW-PJJ97-2DQJZ-K36WD-KW4JR

i moved 2 blocks, changing where 3 blocks are, it's blatantly obvious, as most of you know what the last digit of most codes are, you can sort it by moving just 1 block

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Scorp333']Ouh this code is LURKED Faaaaaackkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me so want this code :cry:[/QUOTE]

no one lurked it..
im just so busy enjoying my trial that i forgot to post taken..
sorry

[quote name='notalunchbox']no one lurked it..
sorry[/QUOTE]
Glad a CAG got it :)

Kinect Joy Ride - Hammerhead:
2DF3V-CYM63-2CQ7G-DRG42-7DXPZ
2DF7H-46QTF-9RK9R-WWJQW-KD4PZ
2DF7H-473Y2-4YFFD-DVJK2-6T76Z
2DFCR-JH77F-FQVQ9-3DPHJ-V92PZ

[quote name='notalunchbox'] no one lurked it..
sorry [/QUOTE]
Okay I forgive you), but.....ouh me so want this code(

[quote name='MrPiggles']Female Shirt, enjoy!!: Y7YP6-G64HY-HD3MT-CHPH2-JV3VZ[/QUOTE]

Redeemed thanks!

I could not get that site to work for me at all.

[quote name='MrPiggles']Female Shirt, enjoy!!: Y7YP6-G64HY-HD3MT-CHPH2-JV3VZ[/QUOTE]

any clue here those female avatar shirts are coming ?! i would like to get one for my girlfriend,so please give me some info in were to get those codes , please. Thanks

[quote name='Warrio_r']any clue here those female avatar shirts are coming ?! i would like to get one for my girlfriend,so please give me some info in were to get those codes , please. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Are you serious? There's atleast 3 different threads on it. Just go to contest and FREE STUFF and you'll find it.

[quote name='Warrio_r']any clue here those female avatar shirts are coming ?! i would like to get one for my girlfriend,so please give me some info in were to get those codes , please. Thanks[/QUOTE]

still interested in one female code? i got one

[quote name='Doctor Who']Another female 'Xbox Loves You' avatar shirt code: P*X9H-GXKHF-MPCQH-*PWF*-TG62Z. * = Same number.[/QUOTE]
is there somewhere that's giving these out atm? thanks in advance.

[quote name='TedBundYzcoa']still interested in one female code? i got one[/QUOTE]

if you still have one it has nice to have it,if you must ;)

the page is getting error and i couldn´t grab any shirt :whistle2:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back