XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Blade']freerandomcodetimego BACKSDRAW EDITION

ZDXVHJD3HWP2MXY93DMGKRMY3[/QUOTE]

Thanks,

You have successfully redeemed a code for:
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller

[quote name='bug034']so where's the right place?[/QUOTE]

There is no right place to request codes, and is Xbox slang for Dr. Pepper now? Please don't spam.

[quote name='bug034']found in my mail, don't know if works

2H7VC-CQJFQ-XFP4P-HWF44-HQJGZ[/QUOTE]

Code has been used. (Not me)

[quote name='bug034']another

W7CT7-CQC4F-F36GV-G9V6R-MJR7Z[/QUOTE]

You have redeemed a code for: Lode Runner

Thanks!

[quote name='Nic_Tac']^ lurked[/QUOTE]
No...

[quote name='shadowtek']Dead Space 2 In-Game Rivet Gun

V9KR3-VRXGK-F2QCY-JGGDX-7DC6Z
HY93R-2YVC3-TY77J-T3HW7-XGKVZ[/QUOTE]

Those got snatched up fast. Thanks though!

[quote name='EvilMe']Rage-T-Shirt:
MDD6M-JVH4K-J2MVV-HFXWG-2CW*Z
MDJYH-PX92Q-F2GKH-JCHQ6-DVV*Z[/QUOTE]

MDJYH-PX92Q-F2GKH-JCHQ6-DVVKZ was used by the time i figured it out

[quote name='EvilMe']Rage-T-Shirt:
MDD6M-JVH4K-J2MVV-HFXWG-2CW*Z
MDJYH-PX92Q-F2GKH-JCHQ6-DVV*Z[/QUOTE]

MDD6M-JVH4K-J2MVV-HFXWG-2CWFZ is gone too. I wish people would say something when they take it, so we don't have to sit here trying every damn number and letter for something that's already been used.

[quote name='JarrettLeMieux']I wish people would say something when they take it, so we don't have to sit here trying every damn number and letter for something that's already been used.[/QUOTE]

Oh the joys of lurkers….

[quote name='gundamxzero']Oh the joys of lurkers….[/QUOTE]

The members only thread isn't any better, how hard is it to type a thank you or used... you think they would be happy getting free stuff

Returning the favor, got a headhead code, last week for free now I have one to give away :)

Hammerhead: 4GFX2-TQ62M-TTK6Q-CHRDP-D72PZ

also Read his edit update he figured it out, Jarrett :)

[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk']Returning the favor, got a headhead code, last week for free now I have one to give away :)

also Read his edit update he figured it out, Jarrett :)[/QUOTE]

Gone :/

Joyride Hammerhead:

23M6T-*J64G-QVDXY-HTGF*-TV*6Z
#3MRQ-Y#6WK-FM#TJ-96VQJ-JWWPZ

* = Same number
# = Same number

Male RAGE avatar t-shirt:

?J?M4-YKPC4-?C9?F-JW9X9-6C3WZ

? = Same letter.

[quote name='Doctor Who']Joyride Hammerhead:

23M6T-*J64G-QVDXY-HTGF*-TV*6Z
#3MRQ-Y#6WK-FM#TJ-96VQJ-JWWPZ

* = Same number
# = Same number

Male RAGE avatar t-shirt:

?J?M4-YKPC4-?C9?F-JW9X9-6C3WZ

? = Same letter.[/QUOTE]
Was the Rage shirt Q? If so, someone else used it already.

[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk']Returning the favor, got a headhead code, last week for free now I have one to give away :)

also Read his edit update he figured it out, Jarrett :)[/QUOTE]

It may be because I'm reading on the iphone, but I don't see an edit. Oh well, I tried

[quote name='JarrettLeMieux']It may be because I'm reading on the iphone, but I don't see an edit. Oh well, I tried[/QUOTE]

That's why I put a smiley :bouncy:

Sphinx Car (ingame)- 33QTJ-4MMQM-JPWVY-7WKFQ-2K22Z
Eisenberg (ingame)- 237FW-VJJQ6-CQTD3-HK9CF-HR2TZ
*another set of free codes for those that are lazy n didn't reg for them*
-will post more later-

[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk']That's why I put a smiley :bouncy:

Sphinx Car (ingame)- 33QTJ-4MMQM-JPWVY-7WKFQ-2K22Z
Eisenberg (ingame)- 237FW-VJJQ6-CQTD3-HK9CF-HR2TZ
*another set of free codes for those that are lazy n didn't reg for them*
-will post more later-[/QUOTE]

Thanks mate took the 237FW-VJJQ6-CQTD3-HK9CF-HR2TZ ;) the other was already taken

MIDNIGHT CAG ALERT
-for those that have 4 of the 5 here is a few more

Apex Car
(ingame)- 342KH-F4KFT-DMXTW-633DG-QTHRZ
Straighline Car (ingame)- 29Q4R-K63JX-WCPP4-WDQ6T-Y66QZ

*check back during the week for more NO PMS please*

First Post so I come bearing gifts!

1 Month Gold... ??47B-K3BVC-9PTMG-GXF36-28RCW (Hint= same letter x2)

48 Hour Code... XTKFY-?24R6-G3?4K-67VTM-3CGBG (Hint= same 2 #'s)

48 Hour Code... PXPMF-?TMHB-??V24-43KTY-Q4PRJ (Hint= double u x3)

F.3.A.R. Multi Pass... R7?7?-YJ?QH-D?GC6-6?QKP-?HFVZ (Hint= these candy coated chocolates have this letter stamped right on them x6)

Enjoy!

hi, i just wanted to let everyone know i was the one that used the rage shirt code MDD6M-JVH4K-J2MVV-HFXWG-2CWFZ
i want to thank evilme for posting it, im sorry i didnt say thank you earlier and caused people to waste time but i made the profile the day before i used the code and didnt notice i had to wait 2 days before i could post, went back and read the e-mail when i tried to post a thanks and used and got the message i couldnt. again sorry for anyone i upset/annoyed.

[quote name='harleenquinzel']hi, i just wanted to let everyone know i was the one that used the rage shirt code MDD6M-JVH4K-J2MVV-HFXWG-2CWFZ
i want to thank evilme for posting it, im sorry i didnt say thank you earlier and caused people to waste time but i made the profile the day before i used the code and didnt notice i had to wait 2 days before i could post, went back and read the e-mail when i tried to post a thanks and used and got the message i couldnt. again sorry for anyone i upset/annoyed.[/QUOTE]

Lol we're all just whiny because we want the rage shirts

[quote name='harleenquinzel']hi, i just wanted to let everyone know i was the one that used the rage shirt code MDD6M-JVH4K-J2MVV-HFXWG-2CWFZ
i want to thank evilme for posting it, im sorry i didnt say thank you earlier and caused people to waste time but i made the profile the day before i used the code and didnt notice i had to wait 2 days before i could post, went back and read the e-mail when i tried to post a thanks and used and got the message i couldnt. again sorry for anyone i upset/annoyed.[/QUOTE]

dont worry about what other people say, there are guys who been here for years who still dont post thank you so anyone who flames you are mad that they didnt get the code. have a good day sir

[quote name='CaptainKirk']
Public Service Announcement
[/QUOTE]
Please just give it up. I'm not one to say, "I told you so," but I'm right. Many lurkers are just registered members who are too lazy, ungrateful, or just might have forgotten to respond. So, how many codes have gotten lurked in the either of the "Members-Only" threads? More than a couple.

Honestly, I don't have any idea which Joyride cars these are, since they were given to me by another person, and I really have no use for them though since I don't own nor do I ever plan on owning that game.

273TH-2W64X-K7G3J-CR7R9-4666Z
4G2F6-GWKP4-JVJWC-MM6MC-GJT3Z
22RW2-WPVM6-WJQVV-73KK6-XP3RZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back