XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Map']Very nice :)
Lets get the leechers out!
For now on lets do this kind of thing or first one to PM wins the code[/QUOTE]

I got sick of people taking stuff without saying thanks and just being lurkers. I figured this way someone who actually has the game and is gonna use it will get it and not someone who is just collecting stuff just because its free. Oh and if the person doesnt show gratitude and i verify the code has been used by them I will certainly call them out as ingrates. :cool:

[quote name='LoveLost']I got sick of people taking stuff without saying thanks and just being lurkers. I figured this way someone who actually has the game and is gonna use it will get it and not someone who is just collecting stuff just because its free. Oh and if the person doesnt show gratitude and i verify the code has been used by them I will certainly call them out as ingrates. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Yes this is such a safe proof way to make sure nobody can leech anymore and the people who dont like this are the leechers lol :) ill do this aswell

[quote name='DOMINATOR912'][/QUOTE]
I lol'd my lemonade with this, and i like the PM stuff it's better for everyone i got a Duke DLC last nite and within minutes said thank you. It's the little things that matter and make this site better

[quote name='12ozkrue']I lol'd my lemonade with this, and i like the PM stuff it's better for everyone i got a Duke DLC last nite and within minutes said thank you. It's the little things that matter and make this site better[/QUOTE]

I would agree, I do it via PMs these days when I have codes. I hate that lurkers get stuff since I can never seem to get anything for myself ha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantheman
Thanks, took a dj hero pack DDG9M-9X3Q4-7J2?G-CH4P7-64XTZ

Monkey540
Taken, Not by me. Thanks

thats epic

I'm tired, And it's only 11:37 >.< Have a male rage t-shirt:

PW4PD-DJ9CH-3R6GK-YGRKW-XDPX?
PW6GP-XXVWM-9T9WR-F3WK9-MY9K?

? = Last letter of the alphabet.

[quote name='tankyroo']I'm tired, And it's only 11:37 >.< Have a male rage t-shirt:
[/QUOTE]

Used this one. Thanks!

[quote name='tankyroo']I'm tired, And it's only 11:37 >.< Have a male rage t-shirt:

PW4PD-DJ9CH-3R6GK-YGRKW-XDPX?

? = Last letter of the alphabet.[/QUOTE]

Shucks. The other one is gone too. All the same, thanks for posting those.

[quote name='DOMINATOR912'][/QUOTE]

Off topic question, but I was looking at your spending tab lists and was wondering how do you get the games that you have listed as $0?

Foam Fingers

Code:
PTQPF-GFKYF-7GF3F-FQMQC-6GD6Z
PTRK7-2WWWH-24XM9-HH2QC-M3T4Z
PTVQP-X34KW-D2YD9-TTH4Q-749HZ
PTXRK-2XVQK-VCV9V-9JYQX-6JJPZ
PV44K-Q7PHP-XGXC4-TJQMH-M33FZ
PV67M-WWCPF-VQY9D-QMFDY-3W2DZ
PV747-KX32Y-M4P7C-TD937-KDFXZ
PV7KT-FDGM9-XCFC4-RJQKG-QXQGZ
PVCG2-3YMH3-7H72H-GJ9RV-YDTPZ
PVD99-49YTD-HMKD3-QXPQF-R3HGZ

[quote name='BlankUsername32']Foam Fingers

Code:
PTVQP-X34KW-D2YD9-TTH4Q-749HZ
[/QUOTE]
Thanks, finally got me one foamy finger!

[quote name='tuck034']foam finger 93?x2-vdj9m-qt9c?-3t72d-rwp?z

?= Honda makes this[/QUOTE]

thanks got it! (answer: crv)

how about a carrot prop giveaway?

W6FGR-69HJR-VR7YW-G?G4Q-DK7GZ

when does the narwhal bacon?
? = first letter of the answer

I got a code for "World of Tanks" it´s a PC GAME DUDES , it as to be redeemed in the site in the section "GET GOLD". It´s 7€ of value. If anyone wants it just have to p.m. me and say thanks in portuguese. Because i´m portuguese ofcourse. 1... 2... 3... START!!!! :bouncy:
:roll:

I got a code for "World of Tanks" , it as to be redeemed in the site in the section "GET GOLD". It´s 7€ of value. If anyone wants it just have to p.m. me and say thanks in portuguese. The first one GET´S IT !!!
Because i´m portuguese of course. 1... 2... 3... START!!!! :bouncy:

since everyone is still sleeping i´m getting out but when i can,i will se the p.m.´s and send the code to the first person. See ya

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Warrio_r']I got a code for "World of Tanks" , it as to be redeemed in the site in the section "GET GOLD". It´s 7€ of value. If anyone wants it just have to p.m. me and say thanks in portuguese. The first one GET´S IT !!!
Because i´m portuguese of course. 1... 2... 3... START!!!! :bouncy:

since everyone is still sleeping i´m getting out but when i can,i will se the p.m.´s and send the code to the first person. See ya[/QUOTE]

Pm send! Obrigado!

STOP sending please i will send the code for the first one that has already send,and anounced that. i will post the code here after 1h so i STRONGLY ADVISE you redeem it :)

ZombieToast is the WINNER

in 1h i will POST the code here if he doesn´t take it someone will. Thanks for participating .....oh and it was "Obrigado" or "Muito Obrigado" as he said. People just have to learn to say thanks in here so this was my point lol

Thanks a bunch for the code, Warrio_r! If you want, you can go ahead and give the code to whoever PM'ed you after me. I got confused and thought this was an XBLA Indie game but I see now that it is an MMO, which I don't play. One of these other guys would surely get more use out of it, so it would be silly of me to use it.

nice. lol and i delete all the other post´s. Ok new Contest :

I´m going to post it here RIGHT NOW : :bouncy:

PIN:
0631 2196 4095 1140

SN:

This is for the game is posted early. Go a head and take it

[quote name='ZombieToast']Thanks a bunch for the code, Warrio_r! If you want, you can go ahead and give the code to whoever PM'ed you after me. I got confused and thought this was an XBLA Indie game but I see now that it is an MMO, which I don't play. One of these other guys would surely get more use out of it, so it would be silly of me to use it.[/QUOTE]

Nice. lol and i delete all the other "p.m´s that everybody send after you.

Ok new Contest :

Code with 7€ Value for the game (http://game.worldoftanks.eu/) PC MMO

PIN:
0631 2196 4095 1140

SN:

Go a head and take it, the first one uses it. IT IS CATCH AND USE IT ! lol

[quote name='Warrio_r']Nice. lol and i delete all the other "p.m´s that everybody send after you.

Ok new Contest :

Code with 7€ Value for the game (http://game.worldoftanks.eu/) PC MMO

PIN:
0631 2196 4095 1140

SN:

Go a head and take it, the first one uses it. IT IS CATCH AND USE IT ! lol[/QUOTE]

i dont get the contest :drool:

EA is such a great company, they just send an email, saying how a valuable customer I have been, and because of this they are giving me a 15% discount coupon for Origin. One small detail they overlooked however, I use xbox...

Anyway first person who message me gets it, code expire at the end of this month.

[quote name='CombatCraig']Got a code for Sharpshooter suit in my copy of LA Noire but I got the Rockstar Pass so I don't need it. Enjoy

HVJDQ-66TG6-CP3QJ-9RFV2-TH9QZ[/QUOTE]

Thank you Combat

[quote name='LoveLost']Alright I have a Bret The Hitman Hart unlock code for
WWE Smackdown vs. RAW 2011

if you want this code you need to prove you have the game. How??? By sending me you gamertag by PM. I will then look at your gamertag and compare games and verify you have the game. After I verify who actually has the game I will assing all entrants a number and then let Random.org choose the winner. You have till 8 am tomorrow morning to get me your Gamertag. Depending how this goes I may do a similar giveaway for Duke Nukem FE DLC.[/QUOTE]

So only one person entered my contest and hes getting the code and that person is michaelh but im sure if i would have just thrown that code up without prerequisites it would have gotten lurked instantly.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']Foam Finger
2YPQY-D6R27-HYX4C-W??HQ-2WVHZ

?? = Obi Wan's Droid[/QUOTE]

I tried but this code has been used missed out again

NEW CONTEST

Alright I have a WASTELAND SEWER MISSIONS CODE for

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2011/13721
new-fps-rage-demonstrated-iphone4-0.jpg

if you want this code you need to prove you have the game. How??? By sending me you gamertag by PM. I will then look at your gamertag and compare games and verify you have the game. After I verify who actually has the game I will assing all entrants a number and then let Random.org choose the winner. You have till 8 am tomorrow morning to get me your Gamertag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back