XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk']DC's to me are the best, their quality and comfort out do most brands. Well as promised I will post another code.

Foam Finger - 3H??W-9VPYT-YX9G4-V3J36-FH6GZ
?? = the most annoying plane that talks on PBS[/QUOTE]
Redeemed this one. And I agree with you that plane is annoying.

[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk']Thats kinda begging but only implied sum CAGS or mods might hate that, We all wish GOLD was free.....
ANYWAYS who wants a game, bc the forms are BORING its game TIME!!

Foam Finger - 3J4Y2-HF2JG-G649Q-KXFY2-??9MZ
?? = a type/brand of Skate shoes (they are sold at Jounerys, PacSun or Zumiez)

Apex Kinect Car
- 34???-4WMXR-KJRK?-?W?9J-6PX6Z
??? = The lowest prime number

if a thank you is given for the finger I will post another[/QUOTE] wow sorry....

[quote name='thadarksandman']Joker Carnival code was used, thanks anyway, good karma is good.[/QUOTE]
I just hope a cag member got it. I should of just said first cag to pm me gets it. I was not thinking and was doing a bunch of stuff at once.

I am debating about just pming people that give codes away to others and just pm them codes to give back. If they can not use them i bet they would offer them to someone else on here. Why not help the people helping others? Then sometimes do the pm me 1st one gets type deal to. I hope they add a show all thing so only registered people can see those. :) Hint Hint :) :bouncy:

I realize I missed the German webpage giveaway by a mere hour or two, but I'll be on the lookout for the next foam finger code dump (if there ever is one).

[quote name='cancermatt']I realize I missed the German webpage giveaway by a mere hour or two, but I'll be on the lookout for the next foam finger code dump (if there ever is one).[/QUOTE]

Check your PMs. ;]

Edit: my sent items aren't showing so if I send you 3 of the same message, my bad.

Foam Fingers

PVM4M-6QM64-794KX-64CF7-VHCWZ
PVP4P-X6KQP-G2VTC-9D4TX-DYMJZ
PVPQT-V7P6Q-C9GR2-GP3XC-VKVHZ
PVTWX-X44G6-F993Q-3DJTW-64FPZ
PVVWQ-6KCRM-9RDH7-P3HGQ-TM4VZ
PVWCX-P37FD-XRXP7-HMTKF-R763Z
PVWTM-J6TCY-MJPQG-9GWWR-M2PFZ
PW2FV-G3KR7-TYDT6-9DQTJ-W73PZ
PW49H-92KYM-G7WVG-42XDF-TDW6Z
PW4CR-D9MD9-39FCQ-J6232-3F3VZ
PW7P7-PWTQF-KYJ6F-GPFGD-DVMWZ
PW9XH-TVWRX-2YP9F-PYYGG-6V9HZ
PWD66-CTPDC-4TXHX-4GPY4-Y93QZ
PWJR4-G6G46-X46Q9-WV99P-CDF7Z
PWK6Y-H4DY9-GFPTY-MDK3K-P44VZ
PWRDM-7QCR3-9T3D9-GHYQR-TVG3Z
PWRF9-HQMWD-DJK26-6Q2VY-2V72Z
PWT2X-HTMRR-JVXJT-42WDH-XMT3Z
PWV9F-R6M4K-P3XJ6-MX3QX-KM3PZ
PWVFG-KQGHC-M4X7M-3MF3M-47HWZ
PX337-2P3H4-GGRMT-P4F94-2VYVZ

[quote name='BlankUsername32']Foam Fingers

PX337-2P3H4-GGRMT-P4F94-2VYVZ[/QUOTE]

Used PWRDM-7QCR3-9T3D9-GHYQR-TVG3Z thanks much awesome guy :bouncy:

[quote name='BlankUsername32']Foam Fingers

PX337-2P3H4-GGRMT-P4F94-2VYVZ[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting, i tried them all, none worked... ALL GONE!

What i got...

A maybe used Caravan Pack for New Vegas (sorry, can't remeber if anyone ever used this...) 9X6F9-RTTDW-WT44V-X9F4Y-4FTHZ

This one gone - HT692-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='1969iggy']What i got...

A maybe used Caravan Pack for New Vegas (sorry, can't remeber if anyone ever used this...) 9X6F9-RTTDW-WT44V-X9F4Y-4FTHZ

This one gone - HT692-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/QUOTE]

PM'd you.

[quote name='1969iggy']What i got...

This one gone - HT692-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/QUOTE]

Thanks again for the 48 Hour code. :)

I would sell my soul, for a 48 hour trail code. The reason where I live I dont get HSI but I am staying the weekend at my folks and I really want to race my friends in Forza 4 or even grind some GoW3 with some Cags.

I will trade codes at a later date, if I ever get anything.

So I just bought gears 3, but no XBL any groovy dudes have a 48 hour trial?

+here's some maps
Gears 2 Flashback Map Pack:
HC678-KJ274-FD8JW-YYXQW-P9T4B

[quote name='Logg']I would sell my soul, for a 48 hour trail code. The reason where I live I dont get HSI but I am staying the weekend at my folks and I really want to race my friends in Forza 4 or even grind some GoW3 with some Cags.

I will trade codes at a later date, if I ever get anything.[/QUOTE]
Or you could just spend that time with your folks. Play a few board games or something.

[quote name='markingsmart']Batman Beyond skin (360)

9MT6P-YY7MR-D626G-MD3FK-GQM2Z[/QUOTE]

People must actually be outside today. Tried this while going through airport security and it actually worked. Much appreciated.

Thanks for posting foam finger codes, ForNoReason, although all of them were used up, many by lurkers. And thanks for sending the email, nateorz, although the code you sent was already used. How hard is it for the original guy asking for a free foam finger code to actually receive one without having others steal it before he can get one?

[quote name='patoco12']I have one GOW3 Liquid Green Metal code up for grabs. First person to PM me with "I love Montana" gets it.[/QUOTE]

And it's gone

I should've refreshed sooner, I had a feeling I was too slow. I've been trying to get one of those skins for my brother for a while now.

Anyway, Here's a Kinect Helicopter prop.

2KPPV-VV6DC-9CMP7-Q7JCD-XVRJZ
2KPT7-D9MY7-4DHW4-FPQ3P-YJ3GZ

[quote name='tankyroo']I should've refreshed sooner, I had a feeling I was too slow. I've been trying to get one of those skins for my brother for a while now.

Anyway, Here's a Kinect Helicopter prop.

2KPPV-VV6DC-9CMP7-Q7JCD-XVRJZ
2KPT7-D9MY7-4DHW4-FPQ3P-YJ3GZ[/QUOTE]

You were third, but only seconds behind!

When people do the PM giveaways, they should make sure the people actually own the game or at least let others know the winner name as I am sure there are some F5 fanatics that just refresh this thread all day and they get a lot of these sort of codes that they end up giving to their friend named Ebay.

About the only thing I like about Steam is the way you need to own the game in order to redeem the DLC, it would be nice if Xbox and PS3 did something similar.

[quote name='Owen']When people do the PM giveaways, they should make sure the people actually own the game or at least let others know the winner name as I am sure there are some F5 fanatics that just refresh this thread all day and they get a lot of these sort of codes that they end up giving to their friend named Ebay.

About the only thing I like about Steam is the way you need to own the game in order to redeem the DLC, it would be nice if Xbox and PS3 did something similar.[/QUOTE]

That would be nice, but the reason I'm giving away the code is because it's easy and I'm too lazy to try and trade. Putting in that much effort to validate the winner defeats the purpose.

Well your sentence above is longer then a post that just said congrats to so and so for being first to PM, enjoy the code.

I am not saying whoever won your code would do it but just using it as an example, if another CAG offered up a set of green gun skins via PM in this thread, he would probably remember that that person already won a set from your congratulation post so he would pass it to the next guy instead of just giving the same guy the codes over and over again because he can press F5 a lot. There are already enough lurkers in these threads that never say thanks for the codes, but at least if the code is in the wild like that it gets used up quickly and they cannot get horded or sold.

[quote name='Owen']About the only thing I like about Steam is the way you need to own the game in order to redeem the DLC, it would be nice if Xbox and PS3 did something similar.[/QUOTE]
That would be horrible. There have been so many times when I bought (or was given DLC) before actually getting the game. I don't want to hang on to a bunch of codes and you never know when they might expire (especially on PS3), so I redeem them right away. And besides, your complaint was that people slap them up on eBay, which wouldn't change if you couldn't redeem DLC without the game.

[quote name='Owen']See that's the spirit, whoever PMed him for the code didn't even bother to post here to say thanks afterwards.[/QUOTE]
So? The person might've thanked him in private; there's no need to do so in the thread as well. There's nothing to be gained by us seeing it. All it would do is add more clutter such as all of these posts we're making.

[quote name='Owen']See that's the spirit, whoever PMed him for the code didn't even bother to post here to say thanks afterwards.[/QUOTE]

I see your point. In this case, though, the winner did thank me over PM.

[quote name='jaymez069']48 hour code.
GVJXC-G8TV2-F2FBH-*4*X*-DPDDM
*=Herman Cain's new plan.
Contributing :)[/QUOTE]

Redeemed, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back