XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Map']I hope nobody says thank you for this

LGM
WQRFH-66WW?-62XHD-?4XVX-7HHFZ

?? = One of my favorite games[/QUOTE]

Used, not sure by who.

[quote name='Map']You know nothing[/QUOTE]

Aren't you the guy that PM'd me the other day trying to get me to give you something in exchange for a Stig Shirt because you saw that I had posted in the Members Code Drop Club? :whistle2:#

[quote name='P a t r i c k']Saints Row Initiation Station Early Access

MK??C-MHT9X-W?64H-MHCWK-?TKYZ

"Throw some _'s on it"[/QUOTE]

Used already not by me, Thanks anyways though.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vulcan2422']False. Catwoman is merely just a side story and extra achievements.[/QUOTE]

If that is so then Batman is the shortest game out there and isnt worth buying at all

[quote name='Map']actually no your wrong you cant play batman without her just for your information. You kill joker as batman then thats it then you need catwoman. You know nothing[/QUOTE] yeah its just extras dlc, just like in halo you dont need the super map pack to play. you play longer but it isnt needed unless your a dork and cant have enough batman. you so stfu already, stop complaining i saw you get a lot of stuff from people stop begging for more

[quote name='Map']If that is so then Batman is the shortest game out there and isnt worth buying at all[/QUOTE]

what the hell is wrong with you?

anyone else suspect map is just posting used codes?

[quote name='Map']3fw46-32p3v-97q9w-9vccx-dcp7z[/QUOTE]

Used already not by me again no lol

But once again, Thanks anyway though.

[quote name='Map']If that is so then Batman is the shortest game out there and isnt worth buying at all[/QUOTE]

I beat it in three days doing all the side missions and regular missions, If you like a game you buy it cause you like it. I rented it because I didnt feel like dropping 60 on a game with no multi. Difference of opinions here buddy.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']I beat it in three days doing all the side missions and regular missions, If you like a game you buy it cause you like it. I rented it because I didnt feel like dropping 60 on a game with no multi. Difference of opinions here buddy.[/QUOTE]

good for you :D

if you don't do any of the side missions and 100% the game the basic story campaign is actually only 4 hours or so. so it is actually a really short game in that respect

[quote name='harleenquinzel']if you don't do any of the side missions and 100% the game the basic story campaign is actually only 4 hours or so. so it is actually a really short game in that respect[/QUOTE]

exactly my point

[quote name='LoLRoflCopter']Duke Nukem DLC Code! F?326-2KPKV-7?2FP-3WPQC-GDCWZ Hint: Famous internet meme ? U No Guy![/QUOTE]

argh i cant work it out lol

[quote name='LoLRoflCopter']Duke Nukem DLC Code! F?326-2KPKV-7?2FP-3WPQC-GDCWZ Hint: Famous internet meme ? U No Guy![/QUOTE]

Already used.

Kinect Sports: Season 2 Men's Avatar football uniform

Male: 86B2Q-PQC84-RFT7B-T2CXQ-Q4CCC

Female: PWM7Y-D3BWK-JTQVW-8H68R-D6BV6

foam finger: 2RKBF-M4B6M-DX3Q9-QW278-2XJYW

[quote name='Papa Neorev']Kinect Sports: Season 2 Men's Avatar football uniform

foam finger: 2RKBF-M4B6M-DX3Q9-QW278-2XJYW[/QUOTE]

redeemed the male football uniform, thank you very much

[quote name='djwu']oh nice, too bad i don't have the game for the catwoman dlc, though been debating on it.[/QUOTE]

great game. especially if you like collecting crap lol, here's looking at you Riddler.

[quote name='Papa Neorev']Kinect Sports: Season 2 Men's Avatar football uniform

foam finger: 2RKBF-M4B6M-DX3Q9-QW278-2XJYW[/QUOTE]

I got the the foam finger. Thanks

[quote name='Papa Neorev']Forza 4
Bonus track pack
H22YB-VW7TD-6CMYM-JP3J8-RF26W
Launch bonus car pack
X9WFY-HGFRG-2BFQ2-FTYP9-64RH6[/QUOTE]

First was used but I grabbed the second one, thanks

you are all welcome =)

thats all I got for now, hopefully I can build up a bit of stock before Thanksgiving so I can toss them out.

[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk']Awesome.... I really wanted that fruit ninja but I love forza but thanks for the extras. Sorry you only got 15% of thank yous back.[/QUOTE]

your welcome and it's np at least 1 thank you is good enough for me, I just like giving to the CAG community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back