XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
USED THESE CODES. Thank you! Finally got some codes. I'll drop the next code I receive.

Foam Finger:
YGRM9-WM2HC-MWWJ9-3PGD3-2G7VZ
YGTYR-RFWF6-TQW7M-YPXHH-VF2TZ

Banshee:
MQHKK-TTTM4-422QG-X3D6V-3MJYZ

Copter:
24W7P-4F99M-GJM79-PFRRF-6XC2Z

Kinect Joy Ride:
43FMK-TW3JD-DYQ3F-W2MH6-3PFHZ
43G7V-DM2HD-G9GF6-CC7Y4-CW72Z

Drop drop drop

2GXCH-3YCRH-P9RXM-29RVW-KTQQZ
2GYKJ-FHPCG-KT73W-PQHF4-FWJRZ
2H2G4-K2Q9V-HRYXX-RJ4GP-D4C7Z
2H3D2-H6M9Y-YTCHK-2PT2K-CMDPZ
2H3YQ-C666V-F6WCC-V69YH-R3X2Z
2H4F6-JY9QJ-PP2G2-G73PJ-KF6QZ
2H6F9-X7QRD-6QTQG-WK4V6-JYHRZ

[quote name='edoubledeezy']Drop drop drop

2GXCH-3YCRH-P9RXM-29RVW-KTQQZ
2GYKJ-FHPCG-KT73W-PQHF4-FWJRZ
2H2G4-K2Q9V-HRYXX-RJ4GP-D4C7Z
2H3D2-H6M9Y-YTCHK-2PT2K-CMDPZ
2H3YQ-C666V-F6WCC-V69YH-R3X2Z
2H4F6-JY9QJ-PP2G2-G73PJ-KF6QZ
2H6F9-X7QRD-6QTQG-WK4V6-JYHRZ[/QUOTE]

All codes have been used. Thanks for the drop (on behalf of all those too lazy to say thanks themselves).

[quote name='edoubledeezy']Drop drop drop[/QUOTE]

((2H3YQ-C666V-F6WCC-V69YH-R3X2Z))

I used this code, all others were taken by ungrateful pricks that couldn't at least say that they've taken it.
Thanks.

[quote name='Boozle061083']What where the codes for?[/QUOTE]
I don't know what the others were, but mine was for something called "Adventures - Helicopter."
(Which, according to my system, is an Avatar Prop.)

They were copter codes. I got them from a german website. I usually don't take more than what I need, but I took those fews to drop when they started dying down. I only got 2 foam fingers, one for amyself and another from a friend.

I'm thinking I might have some good gears of war drops closer to Christmas since I bought 4 of the gears controllers. ;)

[quote name='edoubledeezy']They were copter codes. I got them from a german website. I usually don't take more than what I need, but I took those fews to drop when they started dying down. I only got 2 foam fingers, one for amyself and another from a friend.

I'm thinking I might have some good gears of war drops closer to Christmas since I bought 4 of the gears controllers. ;)[/QUOTE]

what comes with the gears controllers?? is it the cole plusihe??

[quote name='dungonmaster316']what comes with the gears controllers?? is it the cole plusihe??[/QUOTE]

Gears controllers come with infect omen weapon pack, to be used in multiplayer games.

[quote name='hk1200']I'm confused...you posted the screen after the codes been redeemed...doesn't that mean you used it?[/QUOTE]

Nop i had it before, look at the time i just put it to show that it was real:lol:
I have not got this game so give away the code

[quote name='cAgMaG']Batman Beyond Skin for Xbox LIVE®.
JTJYY-YV49R-66XTK-GWJ4F-DJ42Z
Ill be dropping another here in a bit.[/QUOTE]

Code has already been used, but not by me. Thanks for the drop.

Jinkies....what is with all the codes being used but no thank you to follow or confirm that someone got it. These lurkers are gettin annoying. At least create an account and thank the person.

Make a fool shake his head.

[quote name='cAgMaG']Batman Beyond Skin for Xbox LIVE®.
3CWYJ-Q6YDG-T2KVH-GXPQH-GD9PZ[/QUOTE]

Got it! Thank you!

To be honest, Nyxeris .. I noticed your post on the previous page was #11000 so I just kept refreshing a url that didn't exist and eventually page 551 showed up with the code drop.

After missing so many drops, I had to get creative.

Hahaha. True CaGer cunning. I admit I didn't think of that one, though it did pop into my mind about 30 seconds before the drop that my post may have been the final one for the page. :p

Hello, i couldnt post till today :(, and i couldnt say what item i got, a Zanahoria, a Banshee, a big hand... well thanks all !! and sorry for my bad english...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back