XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='cAgMaG']Battlefield 3
Xbox Live Avatar T-Shirt - Male
JX7GT-D7CT7-2TPWH-MD2YG-D7FPZ[/QUOTE]

Do you have more codes?

If anyone was in the beta program for Halo:Reach and didn't use their redemption code for the Games On Demand version they received via email, I'm sure that would make a nice Black Friday code drop.

(I used my code when I got it but thought maybe someone had forgotten they got it or didn't know)

[quote name='Boozle061083']If anyone was in the beta program for Halo:Reach and didn't use their redemption code for the Games On Demand version they received via email, I'm sure that would make a nice Black Friday code drop.

(I used my code when I got it but thought maybe someone had forgotten they got it or didn't know)[/QUOTE]

What, if you was in the beta, you recived a code for download free Halo:Reach from Bazar?

Yeah, when they did the latest update to prepare for the NEW new dashboard, it broke our beta discs so Halo was unplayable. So, generously Microsoft sent out a email to download Reach from GoD. Very cool thing to do since they didn't have to and had already given us a code for the Flaming Helmet prop and Halo:Reach itself.

EDIT: If anyone from MS is reading this, if I'm breaking the TOA by saying that I'm sorry and feel free to tell me

[quote name='ozspeed']What, if you was in the beta, you recived a code for download free Halo:Reach from Bazar?[/QUOTE]

yes...
if you got a halo: reach dvd

[quote name='EvilMe']yes...
if you got a halo: reach dvd[/QUOTE]

Well, they didnt send me anything, and i was in beta, and i have an original Reach... :(

Send it now? or months ago?

[quote name='ozspeed']Well, they didnt send me anything, and i was in beta, and i have an original Reach... :(

Send it now? or months ago?[/QUOTE]

I got mine on 9/23/11, but I believe it was only for the disc beta group as the download group essentially got it from GoD in the first place so was able to be updated successfully.

2 day Gold trail

6R4TB-FJ74F-RDKX6-T2679-H9CH2

Master Chief Avatar Armor Male

76YVK-G9VG8-6VJ4M-YTCXX-FMCXX

Female armor

TG232-6HX37-W7KTV-W2DTD-RQ9K7

[quote name='segasaturnsnk']2 day Gold trail

Master Chief Avatar Armor Male

76YVK-G9VG8-6VJ4M-YTCXX-FMCXX

Female armor

TG232-6HX37-W7KTV-W2DTD-RQ9K7[/QUOTE]

TG232-6HX37-W7KTV-W2DTD-RQ9K7

Thanks =)

[quote name='Boozle061083']I just won a Arron Griffin code for GOW3. Will be dropping it when I get the email with the code.[/QUOTE]

Where did you win it from? Daily contest?

[quote name='InvaderZim']2day gold-

P3D7G-7JBKM-GQBRY-G29VG-4Q798

TQGWT-VBWTF-THM92-YQT8K-KP4Y4

T3XCX-J76P2-72CKD-JR3D4-DHJKM[/QUOTE]

Wow... already gone.

sisi3.gif

[quote name='hk1200']Not to be a cynical asshole...but this thread really needs to be made members only.[/QUOTE]
I agree. Or at least hide the codes with a "spoiler" button so the codes can't be Googled or crawled with one of those code crawling algorithms

EDIT: I'm going to do like I did with a earlier code drop and hide some of the letters/numbers so it evens the playing field a bit.

[quote name='Pazto']How to be member of that group ?[/QUOTE]

Wondering the same? I've given a decent amount away here and usually just have people PM me so it goes to a CAG'r but it would be easier if I could post in an area where luckers can't view them.

I have a code for a American Special Forces outfit for a female avatar. Be the first to PM me and it is yours. To many lurkers to just post it. Update :Code has been given.

Have a Nos code, to be redeemed on drinknos.com for batman beyond skin. I can't redeem anymore, I have reach my limit. First person to PM me gets it.

EDIT: ThirdEchelon was first., enjoy

[quote name='Darkhate']Have a Nos code, to be redeemed on drinknos.com for batman beyond skin. I can't redeem anymore, I have reach my limit. First person to PM me gets it.[/QUOTE]

Got it, thanks.

i have a dr pepper cap code... i think u can redeem it for battlefield avatar helmet or something like that. First person to reply with this quoted will get a pm with the cap code

[quote name='weez3ddo']i have a dr pepper cap code... i think u can redeem it for battlefield avatar helmet or something like that. First person to reply with this quoted will get a pm with the cap code[/QUOTE]

me?

[quote name='weez3ddo']i have a dr pepper cap code... I think u can redeem it for battlefield avatar helmet or something like that. First person to reply with this quoted will get a pm with the cap code[/quote]

:d

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back